Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:42:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [University Academic Survey] Request ICO Investors To Please Respond  (Read 120 times)
Makaay (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

Why do people invest in ICOs? Which factors matter most? We (Trier University, GER and Erasmus University, NL) are currently conducting a survey to answer these questions (and more) in an empirical fashion. If you have ever invested in an ICO, please help us by answering the following survey: https://www.unipark.de/uc/ICOs/ THANK YOU!
colkcolk

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

It is good to see more academic research directly contact with crypto community to do the research, it is important for crypto community development in the future since academic is the basic for development.
Probinus

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

I'll answer this in a bit. May i ask? Would the project study you're conducting be published? Is there any website or anything that would also help me when the time come? (Would also like to base my project study on blockchain and icos). thank you for your kind response.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:00:04 PM

the main reason for investing in ICO is fast money. the idea is now very few people care, and I think really those ideas that will be in 10 years alive is not yet created
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: