Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 0.0000001500 BTC per visit. Better than a faucet and free.  (Read 145 times)
helltres (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Hello everyone, I recently finished a new platform. It is a PPC marketing platform or traffic exchange.
It consists of 2 roles:

Advertisers: those who buy 1000 visits through BTC.

Publishers who receive up to 80% of the income contributed by advertisers by sharing the links generated with their account. The links contain ads.
The platform is https://btcl.ink
It's not a PTC site or anything like that
Now I have to contact advertisers. I have some clients who may be interested, so soon there will be compensation for sharing links on the platform. If you want they can register, it's free.BTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:09:58 PM

Hello everyone, I recently finished a new platform. It is a PPC marketing platform or traffic exchange.
It consists of 2 roles:

Advertisers: those who buy 1000 visits through BTC.

Publishers who receive up to 80% of the income contributed by advertisers by sharing the links generated with their account. The links contain ads.
The platform is https://btcl.ink
It's not a PTC site or anything like that
Now I have to contact advertisers. I have some clients who may be interested, so soon there will be compensation for sharing links on the platform. If you want they can register, it's free.BTCBTCBTC
Your platform looks like a link shortner.What have this to do with the actual concept you are talking about?And if I understood well,for an user to earn 0.0000001500BTC per visit,the advertiser should pay ~1$ per 1000 visit right?Interesting.You should implement bot security features though and attract alot of advertisers to keep the website stable earner.
Regards

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀