Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:06:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Full focus on the product instead of ICO?  (Read 244 times)
LarryX5

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

I totally agree. Focusing on building product, dealing with customers and most important building something which gives value is better than creating next xy coin or ICO. I don`t tell that all ICOs are scum but big part of them are if not scum than very shitty.
I am really looking forward to see much more crypto & blockchain SAAS and B2C businesses here.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

I truly agree and support this issue because people will be benefited also investors invest money based on ICO & its hype or when they see there is profit because they wants profit from here also they are also depended with the investors because of them they can start their projects.
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:03:21 PM

Basically I like this idea based on this many people of the market invest money based on hype and profit so this will helps them to know properly also this will help customers to develop their plan and it make them happy because they will earn a good profit from here.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 12:41:55 PM

It is one thing to consider to know if a project is a great place for your money. But not all projects with working products are successful, same to as not all those which have no working products are unsuccessful. It depends whether the project really makes sense. Some projects are repetitive and are too mainstream that despite of having a working product, ends up failing. You should consider other factors as well such as the team behind it etc

Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:57:50 PM

Personally, when I choose a good project for investment, I pay attention to the product, but this is not the main factor for making a decision. In particular, I understand that the price should increase not the product is good, but the popularity around the project, so that the market would wait for it and there was a great demand!

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

I am not sure that companies can do this effectively, so far from what I have seen most companies are using the ICO stage to raise funds in readiness to develop their product. Most ICO are representing vapourware and without funding how can they be product ready at ICO stage?

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Hey everyone,

What do you think about the idea to do crypto projects in a different way? Instead of huge efforts launching successful ICO, it makes sense to dedicate those efforts building a working product. It's fantastic to work on something you truly believe so it's both a pleasure for the team and the solid result - a working product. That's how we've built Amabig.com

Don't you think that it's much more safe to invest in already working products? Is this the future of crypto projects?

Product is the key to any project and second to project is development team,if both are available at same time then its blessings and that ICO would surely success.Always research hard to find the core idea,would it deliver what it promises,is it innovative w.r.t others,sufficient budget,community adoption rate.If your product is impressive then i am sure that you would receive huge community response mean success is guaranteed.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:31:33 PM

Of course it is more safe to invest on a project that has a working or have a real product because you are sure that they already started to make it possible, but not all start up companies will be able to do it and only companies that already have funds before they launch an ICO can make this thing. On some projects they can't focus on the product because they don't have enough funds, that is why they are focusing on their ICOs and that is not a problem as long as they are doing a great job with their project but also a risk from the investors because once the project failed, investors will lose their money.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

Hey everyone,

What do you think about the idea to do crypto projects in a different way? Instead of huge efforts launching successful ICO, it makes sense to dedicate those efforts building a working product. It's fantastic to work on something you truly believe so it's both a pleasure for the team and the solid result - a working product. That's how we've built Amabig.com

Don't you think that it's much more safe to invest in already working products? Is this the future of crypto projects?
Actually when you will go through the whitepaper of the new ICO project then you will find every good and bad thing about that project. Every project comes with a vision and mission. There are several new projects like Liven, Qurrex etc. Take a look at these specially.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

I really agree with you on this. This can really be done and see the if the output is satisfactory. I think this will work. It is high time to take initiative to work a bit differently.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

Hey everyone,

It's the only right solution (with few exceptions which only confirm the rule). Investments in the projects, which have nothing except valueless coins, is a right way to losses!

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

I remember during the new era of ICO investing, people investing into product, but today the change has change, people no longer look into products any more, they invest in hype, as long as the project has a huge hype, they will invest and I think it is not a good way to go about it, that is the reason why many people invest in wrong ICO, I believe we will head back to time when people will invest in good projects again and not hyped projects with no working products.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:50:10 PM

Of course, you really get tired of waiting when you finish the product, or even in some of it does not even begin, but some just collect money for this product and for one advertisement of the project it's always good, if you just prepare the product, then I still need to advertise. Investors are basically gambling people, they consider themselves to be geniuses, so ICO is cool)
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Perhaps it is indeed a good thing. but this will certainly go back again to the function and benefits of a product that can be used by humans. If it's worth it to invest in it then surely there will be no doubt to support. so even though the products but also not too has also finally be will not be too mean.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

It is the right move to focus on the product instead of the ico. Most people tend to just focus on the ico because they are being offered coins at a low price and all they want to do is wait for the price of the coin to go up and sell which is wrong. Coin durability should be one of the things that should be focused on, the product is what tells us if a project is going to last long or if it is going to fail.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

Then how do you suggest that you raise funds to start the project, because they need financing, and to get funding you need a public meeting of investors!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: