Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I think we will be in Bear market for long time.  (Read 131 times)
Agapios (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:00:53 PM

1: Bitcoin futures brought power to bear market
2: There are positive news lately to bitcoin, but bitcoin needs new investors, recent bull run in end of 2017 turned away new investors. Every failed attempt to go up makes things even worse.
3: Some people has decided its a lot easier and safer (I think they are also bears with bitcoin futures) to wait until bitcoin go a bit up and then draw it down, then to help pump it up. With so many people scared there is just not enough fresh new blood for bull market.
4: Hodlers are selling. More and more people says fthiss I am going while i still have profit, so we go lower and lower.

Stuff doesnt look good.I cant find any reason for market to recover, new people are to afraid to jump in.

Stuff will change only if there is some big game changer. Like some app on mobile devices that can get easily into hands of everyone. This can take months or year or 2. Until then its bear time.

Bears will be waiting each time for "a few more suckers to get in", price go up, then they will draw it down. And each draw down will be bigger. And with each bigger downtrend some more suckers will thing "okay this is the bottom", then it will be some small correction up, and again down by bear, bigger down again, and again some fresh suckers with "okay this is now really bottom"....and again

And we go like this until some bigger game changer happens, which make take 1 year easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

There are some flaws in your thinking.
You forgot about adoption. Bitcoin is not only the market, it's also the whole economy built around it and this economy will keep pushing it forward regardless of what the futures players will do. Futures traders don't participate in the market as they don't trade BTC, they only bet on it.
Also, there's your opinion that holders are selling. It's completely made up. We don't know what they're doing! I'm a holder since 2014 and I didn't sell. I bet there's more people like me.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

Futures traders don't participate in the market as they don't trade BTC, they only bet on it.
They only bet on it but futures is a contract to buy or sell a bitcoin at the price they bet at a said time. For this reason, IMO futures traders affect bitcoin market as well.
Stuff will change only if there is some big game changer. Like some app on mobile devices that can get easily into hands of everyone. This can take months or year or 2. Until then its bear time.
A big game changer wouldn't just be some app or mobile device(or anything) that everyone can easily access because it won't be enough IMO. It might be some news(like bitcoin scaling) that will make bitcoin more convenient to use.
collins3

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

2: There are positive news lately to bitcoin, but bitcoin needs new investors, recent bull run in end of 2017 turned away new investors. Every failed attempt to go up makes things even worse.
3: Some people has decided its a lot easier and safer (I think they are also bears with bitcoin futures) to wait until bitcoin go a bit up and then draw it down, then to help pump it up. With so many people scared there is just not enough fresh new blood for bull market.
4: Hodlers are selling. More and more people says fthiss I am going while i still have profit, so we go lower and lower.

Stuff doesnt look good.I cant find any reason for market to recover, new people are to afraid to jump in.

Bears will be waiting each time for "a few more suckers to get in", price go up, then they will draw it down. And each draw down will be bigger. And with each bigger downtrend some more suckers will thing "okay this is the bottom", then it will be some small correction up, and again down by bear, bigger down again, and again some fresh suckers with "okay this is now really bottom"....and again

And we go like this until some bigger game changer happens, which make take 1 year easily.
So simple you can see that the bitcoind is steadily declining since the bitcoin price hit $ 19800, the knit market in the downtrend period in the long term so the bitcoin price will probably continue to fall deeper . I believe that if the $ 6000 breakout price is going to be about $ 5300, the market is hard to recover as the fear of the rising crowd.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

People need to accept that the sentiment has changed significantly and the demand as result of that is no longer what it was last year. The futures are an easy aspect to point at, but let's not forget the demand.

People were more willing to hold their coins through for a longer while, and these coins are now floating around in the market waiting to be eaten by stronger hands. The only question is at what price that will happen.

There doesn't always need to be a reason for the price to bottom. First it was China, then South Korea, then social media ad bans, then regulations, then Tether, and now the futures.

The consistent search for reasons will never stop.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
penaltybtc

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:17:30 AM

So simple you can see that the bitcoind is steadily declining since the bitcoin price hit $ 19800, the knit market in the downtrend period in the long term so the bitcoin price will probably continue to fall deeper . I believe that if the $ 6000 breakout price is going to be about $ 5300, the market is hard to recover as the fear of the rising crowd.

I agree with this. $6,000 feels like the breakout price.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:24:00 AM

I agree that we need more investors, but with the recent situation its hard to convince the new investors to put their money in btc, the price of btc can suddenly go down really quick, but at one point the bear market will be replace by bull market, we have been experienced a long bear market and it is impossible to have bear market all the time, if at that time there is no news about exchange being hacked then we already entering the bull market
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:39:02 AM

No body can predict the future of crypto market in fully accurate, but by to see alot of advantages of crypto and blockchain technology in many industry, i can make prediction in 1 years the market of crypto will be mainstream and many coin will going up multiple times.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
JoBoo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

Regular people in crypto since the decline at the end of 2017 are definitely waiting for considerable lows before they risk being burned again, or burned like they saw others were.

However, I imagine there is likely a considerable amount of regular cash sitting patiently and waiting to pounce on an opportunity.

Further lows seem imminent - but a quick up surge may follow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: