Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:13:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:06 AM

Any project that doesn't have team members or doesn't display their team profile on their web site is not a good one, better run with your money, such ico will promise you big bonus, but don't fall for it, just move on to the next ico.
cryptoking33

Activity: 79
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

I wonder why a project will be without a team, does the project emanate from the air? Talking about a project not having a whitepaper is also absurd because the whitepaper is the standard for the investors to do the assessment of the project. Most of the projects without of these features can be classify as scam.

★☆★ Ultra ★☆★
Next-generation games distribution platform !
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

I think not all projects without team members are called scam.Some are still even alive as long as theres a continuous volume of it circulating to be listed still in market.Even BTW has its anonymous dev and team members so I guess its really not necessary as long as the project continue to have update and of haveuse also.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:41:49 AM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.

they are cults and sects pushing their wortless token marketing it as "money"

i doubt this can continue worldwide for long.

in the end they are all trying to sell their token for money right! that others are selling their time for.

regards

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:43:23 AM

I think it's hard for us to get a project when no one is a member because you have a hard time running one.
You need to keep in mind every spreadsheet every week so I can see what they've done in their jobs and that's more than I would join some members in a bounty campaign to find out.

iamreal

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

Any project without team and white paper is just joking, I don't think they are serious, and I don't think any project would do that, how do people trust such project, so i think team is very important, show the world yourself and the project you are building.
tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:29 AM

I would say that it is 80% a scam. There are plenty of projects that have solid team behind and a good white paper but still struggle to survive, so I do not think it is wise to invest in that coin.

aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:53:27 AM

I have never heard of any project, period, that doesn't have team members.  A huge problem is both anonymous teams and un vouched for individuals with linked in accounts but no real networking.  Those are both dangerous.  Personally I would go with proof of product along with team.
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:01:35 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

Most of the privacy coins are like these. they just give their alias and not their real name to protect themselves from getting caught by the police or government. We all know that privacy crypto can give untraceable transaction. This is the demand for black-market and syndicate, that is why the government is totally against to these cryptos.

If the ICO is not a privacy coin and their team members are hidden. it is more likely to be scam.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
Most of the time if you're just looking for a basic ICO to invest in, there's nothing wrong with finding a project that doesn't have a very well-known team, but if it is a project with absolutely nothing that's trying to make it stand out and is composed of the absolute bare-bones components to make a project/ICO then it would likely be best to avoid it overall. There's no real good outlines or other kinds of things that you can use to try and deduce what's a scam, but if you consider the old adage of "if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is" you'll do fine.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:32 AM

Hy all.

Every project must have team to support their activity, about they comes up and introduce into members is depend project policy. Some project like shadow with out support team but I believe they already have great works/ method to raise the project until the top. I'm not worry about team members but project with out whitepaper and road mad is bad idea to join, trust me.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

investor will doubt their project if their is no team behind it. how will it be develop if their is no team members. if their is a founder it can be develop but he/she can't maximize the development. if the investor were to choose they will choose a project with a team behind them and most likely they will choose a project with transparent information.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

I will consider a project without team members, no white paper as a joke, if a project cannot produce a white paper, how can the public know what they want to build and how they are going to build it and the purpose it is going to server? well such project is a quick red flag for me.
atutay

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

If the project doesn't have team members indicated on their website or any documents. They are probably scam. Project is impossible if it does not have a team. This is one of the first thing that you need to check on an  ICO besides their proposed project and whitepaper.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:01:53 AM

There's been many cases where a project succeed without having to reveal their own team, but that was in the past way. Investors want transparency, they want to know everything that the project can bring because there's been a lot of scams happening in the entire crypto world lately. Nowadays, if a project where to hide something from the community, that would create a doubt to investors and might create a lot of refusal to the public. In conclusion, team and whitepapers are crucial in this modern times.
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

personally, I think, if you can run a company without a team, I mean you can not do it alone and if there is no whitepaper, I think it's just a waste of time. all the many investors are looking for a team to be able to work with our team So most of the success of Cryptos should be based on the nodes that are the ones. However, I think the idea behind the project is very important.
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:26:09 AM

if such as project does not have a members members will be difficult to we have a best development, best roles of the people that you like the important development in the development development support
hermoine

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Hy all.

Project without team members is really hard because even though you can succeed by yourself you still need someone to help you because every man that is successful has a person behind it.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:39:20 AM

a successful project was created from the team inside. but there are also projects with a good structured team that has good prospects but it turns out to be a scam project. but I think the success of a project is determined by the hard work and dev sincerity to realize the project. so I think whether or not a team does not determine a project will work. because well I've joined the project with a good team turned out to be just a scam.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:41:19 AM

Hy all.

They don't have a whitepaper as well? Then it is definitely suspicious. If the team members doesn't want to come out in the open, that doesn't surprise me. Because ICOs are banned in a lot of nations. But if they are not ready to share the white-paper, then something is wrong.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: