Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

Well you can still run the project with one person but it will take a lot if time and effort to do it as there's too much stuff to do by himself. Back then esper only has one developer running the project and it is quite painful to see a lot of delay to the project, a few community member want to help but he rejected the offer and now the project is not relevant anymore. I've not seen a project without member success so far as it's a very hard thing to do.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:24 AM

I think there some but the only secured the project has a team member and a great company partner. I rather trust that than have only founder runs the project.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
It is obviously a scam if a coin has no team. No cryptocurrency that has been successful without a team. All cryptocurrency have its own team that is why it is successful. A person cannot do it alone without the help of of others.
cryptolord5 (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:04:20 PM

Well thanks for all your answers about this some scammed projects, I have really learnt a lot with your contribution this will make me know how to choose ICO or to know any projects that have team members and whitepapers.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

Such are all scam because there's no way a project can be introduced without team members and no whitepaper ... I will advise you to stay away from such projects. Almost all bounty we are doing here has whitepapers and team members.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

I think it is very hard that you started a project without any help with others. It will be better to find someone that you can have a hand with because you cannot easily build a company without any helpers.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.
For me, I will never invest in projects whose groups are not transparent and clear. I was fooled by a lot of money by MLM projects. So the best way is to invest in projects with famous founders

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.
For me, I will never invest in projects whose groups are not transparent and clear. I was fooled by a lot of money by MLM projects. So the best way is to invest in projects with famous founders

Generally, investments in ico companies always carry a certain risk. Therefore, it is better to reduce this risk and choose a project with a well-known team. It seems to me that the analysis of the team is also a very important factor in choosing promising ico companies.

HELLO EVERYONE.
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:12:21 PM

I think maybe if you explain to us exactly what you want to learn, we might be more useful to you. I have never seen anyone who wanted to learn something like this before.
 you want to produce a project, try to produce something useful, share it with people, but at the same time you do not want this project to have a team member. exactly what is your purpose man? Each project must be a team. too many people who can support and contribute to its development should also be on this team. nothing that the place does not happen spontaneously.

cryptolord5 (OP)

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

I think maybe if you explain to us exactly what you want to learn, we might be more useful to you. I have never seen anyone who wanted to learn something like this before.
 you want to produce a project, try to produce something useful, share it with people, but at the same time you do not want this project to have a team member. exactly what is your purpose man? Each project must be a team. too many people who can support and contribute to its development should also be on this team. nothing that the place does not happen spontaneously.

Not really I have come across such projects over here on bitcointalk.org so I wonder were the project is driving to.. although I was convinced to invest but didn't till I raise this thread and I have seen some answers to such project through this thread I just raised, so now I can easily run from it or to know what types of project to follow.
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:57 AM

it would be better if we follow the ico that has a team. because investors and bounty hunters certainly feel more secure if the ico that they follow has a team. especially if the team that handles is professional, certainly the investors will be more trusting to join. besides, the task of a team is to manage the project, so if the ico doesn't have a team i  think the project will be less favored by investors.
BlazingBlack_Dragon

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?

Even some projects with known team members turn out to be scam.  Grin
Some privacy coins do not make their team their team members known since their focus is privacy, which is OK.
nadbucs

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:35:55 AM

Hy all.

Following a project without whitepaper and dev team most probably a scam and better stay away. First of all why you will support a project without detailed function of project and roadmap. Second, without tram members, how will the project will develop.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

If it is completely without any members of the team then it will be hard for success because certainly many things done. but not closing the possibility it will be successful as well. But if without the members of the team in question was an unknown team member then this sometimes makes a question. a lot of that success but be careful as well if it is a scam.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
gumpoh

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

I think the probability of this is a scam is very large, because all the projects will announce their own team members. If this is to be concealed, then I can't believe them. I can't believe the team will make more crazy things.
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:49:39 AM

I have also had the most earning from coins with unknown team members and airdropped coins  that start as a community project and grow together  with development and community I find it a lot more fun since you feel part of the succes .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
macchiato

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:00:05 AM

How will the project run without team members/ developers behind it? Ofcourse all projects have people working on its back for its success. There may be anonymous team members, those who do not want their identities to be publicized, but all projects need members. Successful projects only signift that the team behind it worked excellently.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:05:07 AM

Hy all.

acccording my experience, I never find an successful project without team and whitepaper. so what kind of project if they don't have an concept and product ?. and some case , the project who have anonymous team and good concept and product must be considerable. for example project like Bitwhite and Bitcointoken are still exist and have a strong community.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

if, when choosing an ICO project or a bounty campaign, you see a site without information about the team, it almost always means that the project a scam. Sometimes a site is simply not finished and information can be updated later.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

Team is very important so I would not invest in any ICO or project or coin without knowing the development team
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: