Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
engwenqu01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:47:46 PM

If a project does not publish team members or hide them, then you can say that this is a problem. As a fundraiser, you need to face everyone's doubts and show your confidence. If you don't want to show it in real face, then you are likely to be a liar. You don't want to expose your true identity. Be careful.
sentoy

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

where the project must be in line with his team how successful a project if not supported by team members. so a success of a project most of his team that always work together, compact, mutual fill. projects can be a scam without a member.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

When I choose bounty campaigns or ICO projects then basically I pay attention to the documentation and the project team. If there is no team, then the project is a scam.
sarfwr

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

So how do we trust a project if there is no team to maintain it?
So I'm not going to be involved in the bounty thread for this project.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:14:13 PM

No, as you said, there are no teams and no white papers. Stay away from such projects. They are scams!
Yeah mate this type of projects always scam with people. without hard working team no project grow.So I always suggest be careful and don't go for this type of project.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Well... Naturally, when you see such "teamless" coin, you tend to runaway including myself. If I see such I won't want to invest on it but as we also know, I don't really know the team behind bitcoin nor its telegram group but the coin is the greatest for now.

Whenever i saw “teamless” projects, first thing comes in my mind is “scam” because before participating projects, first thing you should do is to read whitepaper, and  check team leaders&members. We should always consider the team behind the projects before participating in campaigns so that you wont regret on what things will happen at the end of ico.

CCF_news

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:51:42 PM

I have never met such ICO projects, in which there was nothing known about the developers, and there was also no white paper. I think if the project hides all this information, then its developers are not open to their investors and this may end badly.
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

If the project is launched without any information about the team, it is most likely a Scam, because everything should be transparent and they obviously do not want to show their faces for obvious reasons
GoodHounter

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:00:54 PM

I have not met the project without the participation of team members and that they were successful.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:04:30 PM

I have never met such ICO projects, in which there was nothing known about the developers, and there was also no white paper. I think if the project hides all this information, then its developers are not open to their investors and this may end badly.
It is impossible to success, a project without any members who are cooperated in the promoted platform as you can compare to a project that has a teammates it has a possibility but somehow there also unsuccess so in my, perception it is hard to manage a project without members.
banhtrnag9999

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:10:58 AM

Such are all scam because there's no way a project can be introduced without team members and no whitepaper ... I will advise you to stay away from such projects. Almost all bounty we are doing here has whitepapers and team members.
ginika

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:02 PM

I have never seen a project without a team. in my opinion, projects without team members will fail as it will be very difficult for a project without a team. be careful if you see a project without a team because most of them are scams
sifonE

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:55:08 AM

Although  have seen one project like that but can't actually give the name because is been long so I thought such would be likely scam project. Secondly I pays zero attention to such projects.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:58:48 AM

I think it is important to know who stands behind the project. Yes someone will say we do not know who created bitcoin, why we should no others. But now situation altered on the market, there are a lot of fake and scam ICOs, so it is difficult to trust any project, especially when the team is not presented.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:01:20 AM

I have not seen such project before but I think there may be such project in the system. I am not sure I will take my money and invest in such project. If you are an investor and invest in such a project then u are gambling. Because I see such project as a complete scam.
biyuan200

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Team information is a very critical part of a project. Only knowing the experience of team members can tell if they are new or experienced. This is critical to the long-term development of the project. Only investing in an experienced team is more assured.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

Of course, such projects are nothing more than collecting money. To expect some success from them is stupid, it's better just to avoid them. It seems to me that soon this time will end when developers just want to raise money without having anything
iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

My friend has told me about the project in which one of the team members is a dog.
Personally, I am old-fashioned one. I can't belief in project without team members. Who will develop it?

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
Arsaen

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

if coin intent is for anonymous activity, then it is wise for team members to hide their identity. But if not, then there is an indication of fraud. then be careful in choosing the project.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

you should not participate in a project that does not have a clear team. because if you have questions about the project, surely they will not be able to give an explanation.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: