Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2855 times)
zhineng2030

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Without member information, this is a very scary thing. What is lacking in the market right now is confidence. If a project cannot be made public, who can still believe them? Naturally no such people are willing to invest in such projects.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

The project without team members and without proper roadmap/whitepaper are really scams most of the times, before investing or joining bounties for any project check out it's legitimacy. Only join campaigns which are managed by reputable bounty managers.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:43:20 AM

Project no group members are 100% scam projects. Real projects will always publicise their team members. Before investing in an ICO project. The first thing we need to know the name of the team members and investigate their information

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
madhukk

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:16:44 AM

We respect that some of team member of the project hide their true identity for more security reason,  but without that information, more investors getting more doubts to the project,  and the project that without enough investors are not getting any succeed in the future, team members information are important to be publicized, and also a project white paper,  without that, that is probably a scam project.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

I don't think a project succeed without team members.
Ofcourse if you see any project without team crew then i tell you, take to your heels.
I don't see a single individual starting a project particularly crypto project and succed. You can't tends to do it all, you can't be the adviser, you can't be the lawyer at the same time, you can't be the web developer or manager, you can't be the supervisor at the same time as well. All this responsibility should be spread to some and not a single person doing all it.

I can assured you that, a project without team members is purely and 99% scam if  not 100%
lilysbee

Activity: 157

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

I believe for a project to succeed there must be a great team behind it apart from the community they will later build. , but at the same time some project still succeed without showcasing their developing Team. they may not just want to disclose the identity of the team. On the other hand i have seen some projects with so many team members getting confused and losing out  during or after ICO.

Therefore in my opinion , showing team members is not a guarantee for a good project.
wiro212

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:58:46 AM

Project without team member 90% I say scam. many projects have clear teams but they also disappear, let alone projects without team members. chances are little people will believe. investors will not get into the project even if it is interesting. crypto is very high risk and we must always be careful. not all that look attractive will bring profit.
Godsty1221

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

No such projects, no Idea of such scenarios but you have to be careful with such projects if you have any in other hand I will advise you to leave such project.
siremrak

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Such are all trick in light of the fact that its absolutely impossible a task can be presented without colleagues and no whitepaper ... I will encourage you to avoid such activities. All abundance we are doing here has whitepapers and colleagues.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

it happened in the past but not in this time around, in the past when the ico is still new but these time around there are plenty ICO and the investors are becoming wiser and doing their research, so these days, any ICO without team members and white paper, it's a pure scam
2018hodelmabanal

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:02:15 AM

Not all projects have clear team members. Some false projects deliberately place some celebrities to publicize. Such projects are more likely to fail.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

Project without team members is a definitely a scam project. Project need a team members, white papers to know how the project work.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:32:42 AM

I think it's certainly possible. But it will be very difficult. After all, the project is the development of all the subtle aspects and moments. And if for this it is clear, not the fact that he will understand another. For this, an independent evaluation of someone else is needed. Of the team members. To analyze the project from all possible sides. And hone it to perfection.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:34:53 AM

There are project that run without a team or their identity were anonymous nevertheless the project run successfully and the best example here is the bitcoin but to be successful they need a community support for a long term goal but for this time being it is hard to trust a project without team member as there are so many fraudulent people who abuses the word ICO as another tool for investment scam.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

for me the project without a team, not a project..I can see if such a project then just walk away.. before it didn't matter and a lot of coins was successful and I still don't know who was standing there behind the screen. now a different time,a lot of Scam and we need to know who is behind the project
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:45:13 AM

Not displaying your team on a project mean people cant trust the project as they might be a probability  of later scamming in future since there is no traces of those behind it
DoAnh1206

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
That is scam project, some project use profile of many people but no one online stream or feedback with investor. Be careful with these kind project.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:51:39 AM

I have never seen a project without a team, but if the project does not have a team it will be very difficult the project is growing and not directed. Without a team in the project, it's like eating without salt, of course, has drawbacks and weaknesses. Just as bitcoin must have a creator known as Satoshi Nakamoto, with a team presents an innovation vision mission comes to perfect a project that will create a new idea to develop it and this will transform the project's product into a better and perfect one.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:53:51 AM

Hy all.

we cant be sure about that, especially now, that scammers are everywhere, even if we say that there are some bounty campaigns that didnt discussed about their team and turned out to be a successful campaign, there is no guarantee that this will be the same.

Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:07 AM

I know projects developed without a team. But almost all of them are failures...Because it's not enough to create a good project, it needs a stable growth and popularity dynamics, and development and a lot of improvements. And for one person, it's hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: