Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I won't join project without team members because I like to know who are the team members behind the project we want to join. Team members is one of the most important for projects to be successful and legit.
Maximo1

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

If I am investing in an ICO, I would prefer to put my money into a project that has an official team over an anonymous team.  The reason is, I feel that teams with profiles tend to work harder than those that are anonymous as their reputation is on the line. 
That would also be my reason if i have to invest in an ICO. I have to put my money where i think it would be safe although here in crypto nothing is safe, but a project with team members i have a chance to get my money back in case worst scenario happens.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

a project supporting IE in the absence of the member. Then I think it will be difficult to achieve success. Because how else will run the project it is a member. If the member is not there, how the project is going to run?
acaciosc

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:24 AM

Projects without team members look very suspicious for investors, team members need to be announced before the start of an ICO. I would say that most of ICOs without team members usually fail because of lack of trust.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

i never yet experience or encounter that a bounty campaign without team members that project successful.
Most of the bounty has a strong members to support the team. I dont imagine any of them without the help of team are successfully ended may be that work was confidential.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:46 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
Here https://hat.exchange/
There was an airdrop from this project before, and it was worth around $3000 USD in December-January.
Thats like 0.1 % of the overall airdrop in this forum, so dont gamble with the project without any exposed team member and yes they mostly are scammers.
And this hat.exchange is just a very rare case like finding a needle in a stack of hay.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

actually, a team is needed to manage a project. if there is no team in the project I think it will make it difficult for the project itself to develop. with the existence of a team then a project can run according to the plan and the promotion also will be more leverage than haven't the team.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
looterrific

Activity: 63
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:19 AM

The purpose of a cryptocurrency is anonymity so I think a project without a team member is kind of okay. Most of the projects in the last 5 years doesn't have team.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:55:01 AM

Project without team members is S C A M.
Dharmmie
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

All ICO must have a team member if not its a scam

KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:32 AM

without a team, I can not imagine how you will lead the company, usually investors are always looking for a good team and a quality document, I think that such a project will not shoot.
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:53:38 AM

In my opinion, the presence of the Team (moroever with the good track record) will be more trusted by the investors and all ICO aprticipants. We know that there may be some projects that don't show their team and succeed, but now, it is very crucial to really know with whom we will work or paritcipate. Therefore, in my personal opinion, it is important for the ICo or bounty to show who the teams are exactly.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Hy all.

There are not many good projects with anonymous team. Once I took part in the bounty with an anonymous team and it turned out to be scammers, now I do not want to take that risk.   
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

if our focus is base on knowing who the team members are or the founder, it will be deluding. It like saying because you dont know the founder of a particular business for instance that the business may be doing illegal business or may not succeed. what if they decide to satisfy you with fake names. by the way blockchain is supposed to be an anonymously operated network or decentralized so what exactly do we need to know the team members for? I have never really seen any project without at leas some scribbling of words to express what they stand for or hope to achieve.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:11:30 PM

Projects that do not show their team and run ICO are basically scammers, I participated in some bounties and they all turned out to be scams, now I pass by such projects!
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:14:15 PM

personally, I do not need a project without team members and no documents and I consider such projects fraudulent.

Chase_AI

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

How do you know the intentions of someone and their project if you have never even seen a photo of the person involved? I think it's very important to have some information about the team available. If you have any doubts from the whitepaper or from something else, it is best to check out the team and make sure that the "members" really exist!
whiteblue

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

lol it's so funny dude Grin so there are project without team member how the founder will develop and manage their project? the project can't handle with only one person. it will be fail. and go away from project like that mate
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:42 PM

I do not normally want to have anything to do with projects that do not have team members because it is a great sign of  a scam project.Every correct project clearly shows it's members and the specific roles they are playing to make it a success.If the team decides to hide in the background, then they are potential scammers and do not want to be traced when they eventually run away with people money
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

viewed without the team will certainly be a suspect. need analysis of excess and mastered with to learn if it's worth to follow. If in doubt it is better to have another search team member. Although there are no guarantees are a scam and not but to seek safe only then better find a sure and convincing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: