Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:20:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2861 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:38 PM

If a project that  do not have a team,was it created by magic or a ghost created such project?.There cannot be Any project that they are refusing to show their faces,it makes me believe that they are scammers. When I was a newbie,a project was having only one member as a CEO and in the end it was a big scam.So I advised myself never to work for any project without solid team members specifying their specific roles .

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

If the project hides its team or shows only advisers and other deception, I would not even participate in its bounty campaign.

mbally

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:33:37 PM

Any project without any team member is a big red flag for me, no matter how good the project might be, or no matter how useful their product might be, it won't still venture into such project, they might one day close up and disappear in a thin air.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Generally speaking it looks very strange. I would rather not to participate in such a project because it is very risky to lose own money when investing or not to get a payment when participating in the bounty campaign. Anyway it is your choice and your decision but be careful and keep in mind that you may lose money or time. Earlier I participated in doubtful campaigns but most of them were failed and I lost my time. There are a lot of interesting projects you would better to pay attention at them. My recommendation is simple if you will decide to invest or participate in this project then do not invest much money or time that it will not be a pity later.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:50:34 PM

We can likewise say Bitcoin is a coin created without us knowing who precisely their group is. Be that as it may, in reality there is a considerable measure of outside help to make Bitcoin the way it is today. In any case, on another coin, I question it will have the capacity to get bolster like Bitcoin, in light of the fact that even a task with an exceptionally solid group won't get a certification for achievement later on.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:44 PM

Bitcoin project will not be successful without any team members, it is like a quotation that no man is an island, it means, projects needs many people so that they will promote it and help it grow and become successful.
Xumnelok

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

I ask why an undertaking will be without a group, does the venture radiate from the air? Discussing a venture not having a whitepaper is additionally foolish in light of the fact that the whitepaper is the standard for the speculators to do the appraisal of the undertaking. The vast majority of the undertakings without of these highlights can be arrange as trick.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:27 AM

If there is any ICO project without dev team and WP out there, I can ensure 100% that it's scam project or kind of ponzi scheme Smiley. But as I know not everyone know that and there are few investors still lost their money by investing in projects like that Smiley).
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:12:06 AM

In my opinion, the project without team member may make the investors become worried to join the project. The investors will see and analyze whether the team is professional, good track-record, and real person or not. So, when it is not stated, I doubt the projects.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:54:15 AM

I think that such a project is more like a scum, because if you do not have information about the project team and can not find it, then it's suspicious.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:53 AM

Any project without any team member is a big red flag for me, no matter how good the project might be, or no matter how useful their product might be, it won't still venture into such project, they might one day close up and disappear in a thin air.
I agree with you, if we continue to participate in their ICO purchase, then get ready that ICO money you will buy will not get profit and you will even lose all capital you spend. because it's better not to be affected by the bonuses they give, but look how long their team has ben formed
yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:15:27 AM

It can be said that if there is no team member project, I will not invest, no matter how good it is, how well it is described, I believe I will not choose, I believe that a good project should be available at any time. Not hidden.
I choose to invest in projects that definitely have their strengths. Where is your advantage? I did not see it. Even the most basic is not good.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:55:00 AM

for me there is no bounty or project capable of a person.
he has a lot of bounties because they only want one to succeed in the project because they will help the project become more successful.
the participans are all doing advertising. Watch out for no hackers. for always being safe.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

there are some projects that do not provide team info. usually the project is airdrop or there is no time to sell tokens. they just provide information to send some ethereum to redeem it with their token. very risky scam or token has no value in the market.
global110

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Guess they have team members but remain unknown because of the kind of project they are running. Not with standing there are still scam among them I guess.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

I believe teams is very helpful. Why because more idead more possible to become successful project. Usually the investor look the whitepaper and Im not invest to the project who don't have whitepaper. Because you are working hard to reach your goal to sucess your project anything yiu include , including whitepaper to convince the investor.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:06:22 AM

It actually depends on the situation, some ico have anonymous members, but the investors are only limited. It is good to join in a ico that you know well of the team members in order to avoid fraud or worst scam.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

The team is the key to a project, the team has a very large role to play and to achieve the objectives of the project. The team is the group responsible for drafting the project to be as creative and innovative as possible. If there is no team, the project will not be created and run smoothly. Marketing and operations also cannot run smoothly and meet the target. The opportunities for success also become very small, because the attractiveness is low.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
viananda2525

Activity: 1097
Merit: 129

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:40 AM

there are some projects that do not provide team info. usually the project is airdrop or there is no time to sell tokens. they just provide information to send some ethereum to redeem it with their token. very risky scam or token has no value in the market.
i am prefer just looking from outside for ico or airdrop that have no identification for developers.they can easily run from their responsibility if got money from their project.especially in project that have no function or utility, i am prefer to avoid this.

5hoop5

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

It is possible, I will not argue. The question is, what is the future of this project? It is simply the task of the new project to grow and develop. And without a full team, he can not cope. Well, that's what I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: