Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:33:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

There is a team behind every project. But if the members hide their profiles from the community, I won't join such a project. But on the other hand, it is not so hard to "raise" an online identity of a dev or a ceo, or whoever.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

It is so amazing if the projects can stand without a members very impossible if it will be happen because once you create a projects there will be a group as a team for there any obligations as a teamwork.I think projects like this is a scam.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

To me that's very dangerous. You have to at least be able to get in touch with them. Otherwise, there's a good chance that the whole thing is a scam. For example, if you are an investor, how would you be able to make a good judgement of investing if you don't know anyone from them? That's seriously hard.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:20:33 AM

Buddy! Kindly run for your life whenever you see a project without Team. This is more than a red flag and I think it’s glaring enough to know that kinda project is nothing but scam.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
is it possible to be a successful project later if the project you submitted like that when I think before following the project we see a white paper or roadmap and assured with an experienced team of course
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:24:28 AM

A project without a team and a whitepaper to give you an insight into the project is an indicator that the project will end up being a scam. The integrity of a team tells you so much about the project.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:15 AM

Hy all.

I haven't seen any projects like what you said. If they want to scam, they will give enough informations and make it monumentally to get attention to investors. May have some superficial scam projects that I haven't known yet  Grin Grin

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:06:20 AM

I havent seen that kind of project, just like you said those are likely scam. We have such many tokens to buy dont waste your time thinking to invest or any kind of attachment in that no team project. Even got pump at first its still no guarranteed for long term and can come up no volume product.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

It goes like this, if the coins intentions is purposely for anonymous activities, then it is prudent for the team members to conceal their identities. But if not, then there is a a scam suspect.
I agree with you study the information before you invest

riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.

That is definitely true, projects that had no ICO tend to be 'By the community. For the community' a project focused on involvement rather than greed such ones allocate a high percentage to the airdrop this way every member will have an equal opportunity and such building a crypto space equally shared by the community that forms it. The main objective of the drop is to create a loyal and vibrant community around the currency.
tebzzz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:58:34 AM

If that happens like that, there is an incriminating indication here, I suggest to study it first before making an investment. even if the project runs I am sure there will be no investors who want to finance the development because all need transparency from the company.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
zhabuxxs

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 07:06:54 AM

If ICO project without team and advisors, the project will not work and continue to grow. There are actually projects without teams and advisors but the project is a success. That equals 1 of 1000 projects.
I suggest you choose a project that has a clear team and advice and experience in ICO marketing. If on the website and Whitepaper there's no team and your advisor is trying to join a telegram chat and you ask who the team and advisor are behind the project.
Just a suggestion.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

I havent seen yet a project without a team members.

I think you already seen one but you just didn't know it is. He/She's Satoshi Nakamoto. Founder of bitcoin. But that was a different story, that's when scam projects aren't that rampant.

If I will encounter it one day for sure I will never support nor join it.Why?Simple because for me its better to have unknown members because its normal to hide our identity rather than running a project without a team.It will surely down.A legit project needs a great team members to manage everything needed.

Yeah go ahead and invest but don't mock around here saying you got scammed. Good luck to you.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:44:11 AM

project without team members is equal to scam
primeer

Activity: 883
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:49:30 AM

I haven't seen any project or bounty campaigns without team members became successful, but I have seen campaigns with few people succeeded. Populous (PPT) is one of them. When they started, they only had two members in their team.
reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:54:01 AM

project without team members is like riding a ship with no captain and crew. i wouldnt want to put money in an abandoned ship. id rather risk it to somewhere else
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:43 AM

Project without team should not be trusted, if someone is creating a project and believe on the project no need hiding his identity from the public, i wont  invest my money on a project without team.
Lima0396

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

i cant put my hard earned money on a project thats not with project team, what if they scam there wont be a way to track or trace them, a profile without team is a potential scam project.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

I think project very much important than the team members. Team members should be change in a long time but project stay.
angrybirdy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 08:07:33 AM

Hy all.

Hello! If there is no command, there is no white paper and road map, I do not even spend time studying such a project. These are the first criteria for which I draw attention.
i do agree, if there is no much information that they should provide to their investors and even for the community, there is no way that we should spend time with that kind of project.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: