Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2855 times)
GerardDurwin

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
A project without team members can never turn out to be successful. They have to be there. Take examples of Paragon coin, Lisk and Cardano. They are working with an excellent team of people. They have good earnings as well as huge returns.
GlennChristopher

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
No man. A project without team members can never be totally successful. Take examples of Ada, Tau and Neo. These coins are very great and with their team, the performance improves.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

Hy all.

The most obvious project that succeeded without a known team member is Bitcoin. We only know Satoshi Nakamoto as the name used by the person or team who prepared the white paper,  created and deployed the first decentralized currency which is Bitcoin. There was no one who could validate the personality of Satoshi Nakamoto, though he claimed to be from Japan and was born on the 5th of April, 1975. The team members that created Bitcoin is still a mystery but the currency or project is successful.
tessaphin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:43:21 PM

Sometimes projects that do not have teams that look successful but are very important because this is where your money and information are, but if support is enough and can be great, then Member is just an additional course. many cryptos also just need support without having a clear member in it.
Suares02man

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:48:22 PM

In my memory, I remember only Odin, who did not show his team, conducted a bounty and they had no pre-sale. You can check them.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

I don't think investor can throw money in a project without team project. Lending ICOs are bad history for every lending investors.
Team is important, as partners. You should find to check team info to decide to invest in that project.
For example: Organicco is potential project with transparent team info for every one. It is a good ICO to invest now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:58:21 PM

It is impossible to be succeed in the project without team member.I never encounter project with no team member,it will turn out to be scam.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:04:40 PM

A project without team members, like a project without a committee. Who does not know what to look like and where the project goes. Not able to provide accurate information about the quality of the project. And has a very minimal value in the feasibility of the project as a place to invest. The project itself will also have a very low level of enthusiasm, perhaps even none of its enthusiasts at all. Because the team is an aspect that plays an important role in the smoothness of the project to be able to realize their vision and mission.
Helamkiyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

Off kilter, for what reason would we take an interest in an abundance crusade with nothing straightforwardness to its locale. All most 100% tese are trick venture and no arrangement for genuine improvement. One of key of an effective venture is the group. Should be all open for evidence of genuine organization and individuals. Dont participate in any task resembles a poop. Amateurish route if there's no face speak to the chief and its part
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:01:21 AM

I don't think investor can throw money in a project without team project. Lending ICOs are bad history for every lending investors.
Team is important, as partners. You should find to check team info to decide to invest in that project.
For example: Organicco is potential project with transparent team info for every one. It is a good ICO to invest now:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3379079

A project without a team is a no no to me. If you see that it has no team and is only one man rule you should start to doubt that project because it is not easy to do it alone. it has a big chances to fail in the end. No one can assist in doing the necessary things in a project. A team is very important to be able to cope up with different issues and to be able to contribute in making decisions. I don’t think investors will risk investing in a project like it.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

Hy all.

let's you run your own company, then it will not work. company or project requires a team, then if you find a project with no team then it can [make sure that it is a fake project and it is feared to end up with a fraud
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

If the project holds an ICO, but the team members are not listed, or specified, but some of them are not checked, I would not invest in this project, as often such ICO are fraud.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:41:52 AM

The team is most case are not the matter of concern to determine whether a project will be scam or not. Cryptos are suppose to operate in a decentralized system where each person can create a node. So the success of most Cryptos should be based on the nodes which are the people. However, I think the idea behind the project matters a lot.

Agree with you mate the idea and the concept of its project matters most the team behind I think it's a back up for further verification and clarification of the said project.
mark299

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

The team is most case are not the matter of concern to determine whether a project will be scam or not. Cryptos are suppose to operate in a decentralized system where each person can create a node. So the success of most Cryptos should be based on the nodes which are the people. However, I think the idea behind the project matters a lot.

Agree with you mate the idea and the concept of its project matters most the team behind I think it's a back up for further verification and clarification of the said project.

Totally agree. The idea and concept and the useability / practicality of the concept matters most. The team behind this should also be good, but if the team is structured in such a way, that one person leaving does not dissolve the dream, then we should be more comfortable.
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:41 AM

I have bad experience with such projects... I have participated in bounty campaign for the project which had a whitepaper but unknown team and it turned out to be a scam...
Sabinas17

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:47:59 AM

Once I participated in a project without a team, EOZ is called.
that's where the team was not and in the end it turned out that this is a Scam. that's why I prefer not to participate in such questionable projects.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:02 AM

personally, I think if there is any project without team it will make a project less favored by investors. usually investors will see the team that handles, whether trustworthy or not. because it concerns with crypto assets and they will be very careful about it.
RandyGamage

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:55:56 AM

If the team doesn't like to expose mean they don't want to show up, it is obviously suspicious. scammers never want to show their face.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:05 AM

I think the project does not have team members as a bad project. If there is only one founder, how can that project be implemented and successful? It will be difficult to attract investment capital from other members.
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

Hy all.

yeah, i know whats it like to deal with projects that are offering ICO and bounties but does not have any team members on the website. It's something i think that they can just run away if something not good happens. So i am basically avoiding these kind of projects now when taking bounties or investing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: