Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2855 times)
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:44:32 AM

In my opinion, team member's information are one of the most important aspect to a project or ICO, I don't join a project that their team members without a good background, not even without team menbers' information.

That kind of project must be a scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:53:35 AM

For me it is little bit suspicious, I found several interesting projects without team and avoided investment, as you have no person to answer questions and to communicate with, it is strange.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:39:57 PM

It is impossible to be succeed in the project without team member.I never encounter project with no team member,it will turn out to be scam.
Yes it is no longer a surprise that most ICO project who do not display their team members have been tagged and considered to be a scam project because it is very difficult for the project to entice investors to participate in their crowdsale. I remember some months ago when i decided to participate in a project whose team were not verified and it all ended up to be a scam project. So one of the rules to stay safe is to check the authenticity of the team members before participating in the any project be it bounty, airdrop, or ICO as the case may be let's tale this into considerations.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

A project without team members is a ghost project i will definitely runaway the risk involved is very high because there is no person or persons to communicate with and ask questions please run as far as you can
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:29 PM

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
Of course it is scam, no team members, no whitepaper, does project even exist? I don't think it does.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
Even bitcoin has whitepaper, but anonymous team build it. Are you talking about ICO or projects which are not collecting money? It is big difference. Every project need whitepaper, but team members have to be known only if they are doing crowdfundings.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

That kind of project I think is a scam and we should get rid of it. It is important that you did a simple research before joining because it would be really risky if you join that kind of project. Team members are important because we could gather the information about the project through them and whitepaper is important to know everything about the project and it's platforms.
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:12 PM

I saw some, I don't want to name them, cos i dont want to promote them. If there is no ICO, there should not be names of the team and whitepaper. Many forks don't have team name and wp but they are more-less successful. But ICO without team members and wp is most probably scam.
ImTree

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

The things that you were saying is quite strange for me, how can you be developing if there's nobody who vote for staying involved in the project and reach the goals of it?
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

This is not possible, They must have some team but they are not showing it to the people without a team there is no project how can a single person do a project? Simply not possible.

If it happens I do not think that anyone is going to take interest in the project.
giapht

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Hy all.

The point of running a bounty campaign is to promote ICO, how an ICO can be successful without team proof?
Olgdanil

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

Hy all.

At a minimum, it should cause suspicion if the project does not disclose the faces and names of its team members.
I invest only in projects that participate in various exhibitions and meetings with investors. This indicates that the team does not aim at deception and therefore does not hide its faces.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

That's definitely a scam project, I guarantee 100%. Currently there are quite a number of fraudulent ICO projects, specializing in appropriating the property of others, so I think we should be careful is still better. .
wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

That's definitely a scam project, I guarantee 100%. Currently there are quite a number of fraudulent ICO projects, specializing in appropriating the property of others, so I think we should be careful is still better. .
But if you want to say that you can start the development process yourself, then you can try, but then the money will not be big either. Perhaps the most important is the idea.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:05 AM

A project is without team like a vegetables without spices.Its scam chances increases .I neither invest nor support this project.Without visible team we can't get the knowledge about project in time.We should we very careful to choose this type of project.
Ladyechy

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

In my opinion, projects without team members are usually potentially fraudulent. I have never seen a project without team members. If there really is, who is managing the project? projects without teams won't work and only scam projects, so just ignore them.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

It is very impossible for any project to succeed without team members. if you come across, I will kindly advice you to run away because you will be wasting your time and resources investing in such projects.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Hy all.

I dont see anything like that, public information such as team information must be visible to anyone, including their whitepaper, because their platform is detailed on it and if there is nothing like that, how they could convince their investors and also the community to become part of their project.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:53 PM

I have not seen such projects and it seems to me that they do not exist. This simply should not be at least because I believe that the team members is the same important component of the ICO as white paper and investors should know about it
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:12:06 PM

I still do not believe that such projects will really be able to achieve anything in the market. I think this is an incredibly important part of any ICO and I would like to know who is responsible for my investment
Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

Hy all.

I am a bounty hunter, and I have never seen an ico who does not have a whittepaper, but there are also those who have a whitepaper but the project is not clear, if I myself leave it better, because the average is a scam, look for a clear bounty
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: