Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:07:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
hoangdanh5

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:15:48 PM

Most of projects that no team member is scam. But also have some token : They don't want show to team in oder to develop project or because of  some reasons.
michbello

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

I do not normally want to have anything to do with projects that do not have team members because it is a great sign of  a scam project.Every correct project clearly shows it's members and the specific roles they are playing to make it a success.If the team decides to hide in the background, then they are potential scammers and do not want to be traced when they eventually run away with people money.
owmivmen

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

The project will not succeed if it does not show the team and advisors who develop the project. how are investors interested if they don't know the team and advisors from the project?
vKedax

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

I constantly look at the team. this criterion is important enough for me. Teams with experience working in cryptocurrency are usually evaluated much higher than absolute beginners in the industry.

opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I don't think there can be a project without a team. Even scam projects have teams. Although, have a team does not mean the project cannot be a scam. One just have to look into individual project team members very well to know how much special they are in what the claim to specialize in.
dtimmy

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

Any project that does not have team members or advisors should be ignored. But, it's really hard for a project to be without team members. It's not possible for a project to be introduced or developed without the team and advisors. Those projects without team and advisors are nothing but scams.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

It really always depend on the situation I think a project that has many team members can also fail, how about a project without a team? the failure of a project could be due by lack of promotion by the team, so that not many investors know about the project. So choose the best Project so that it will better for you.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

It really always depend on the situation I think a project that has many team members can also fail, how about a project without a team? the failure of a project could be due by lack of promotion by the team, so that not many investors know about the project. So choose the best Project so that it will better for you.
Indeed Promotion is very important for a project so investors can find out. But all of that depends also on the project in which direction. If the project itself is good and the benefits are great, of course it will be very successful. So whether a project without team members and having full team members can influence the success of the project. It all returns to all existing investors.

Kaniel-ouots

Activity: 125
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

This Can be à Real project too but almost its à scam as à lot tram member dont want to bé known before thé project success
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

Before investing every person check company roan map and it is very important to check project team members because without team members it is very difficult to success any kind of project. Too many people follow term member then they start in the project. When you want to invest in the ICO program so must check team members.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

This project is certainly a scam because no one will take the responsibility of risk and reputation. 99.9% will do. However, we cannot discourage this kind of ICOs, it might be that they are low funding ICOs and are ashamed of introducing in the public. Sometimes, this ICO may have the best project but there are no personalities or sponsors on their projects. Certainly, if it survived in its ICO, then surely it will not survive in the future.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Baokali92

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:08:01 AM

Without member information, this is a very scary thing. What is lacking in the market right now is confidence. If a project cannot be made public, who can still believe them? Naturally no such people are willing to invest in such projects.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:11:51 AM

Any project is impossible without a team, someone must offer the innovation and the purpose with which they want to enter the market. Maybe it will be hidden developers that do not shine, but the point is then the company, if it scares many. The team is one of the main components of any Ico.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:25 AM

the project without the team member will be very ridiculous and the project will not be too good to develop every project must have a team member who has their respective duties.

kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:22:38 AM

Sometimes there is also a project with a team of anonymous but it was also a success. It cannot be used as a reference too. However, it is at least if you want to find secure then by looking at the team that there is at least a little bit to make tastes better and safer. even some of the many dubious projects without a clear team because it fears the scam.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

For projects without team members and without whitepaper seems rare. I've never even seen a project like that. But I've seen a project without a roadmap on their website. The project is about an investment. At first, they paid and eventually became a scam and ran away. The project is called IMPRESSIO
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?

Most privacy coin projects have members but they do not disclose their real names. This is the essence of their project as well.
They do have whitepapers though.
Komaci

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

I think in actual a  team is needed to manage a project. if there is no team in the project  it will make  difficult for the project  to develop. And I never yet experience that a bounty campaign without team members that project successful.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Hy all.

Based on my experience of bounty hunting for almost a year, I only encountered a few very successful campaign that manage to reach their hard cap and though most of them reach their goals its quite rare to see a campaign that successfully attain huge sales and all of these projects have credible members to back up their visions. Projects without team are quite shady to being with which I think will greatly affect their expected investors.

chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

Any project is impossible without a team, someone must offer the innovation and the purpose with which they want to enter the market. Maybe it will be hidden developers that do not shine, but the point is then the company, if it scares many. The team is one of the main components of any Ico.
Project is possible to be succesfull even without a team or the developer is doing it individually, there's plenty of them out there and I see some of them have succeed aswell. But doing a project individually just takes the courage and you will probably will have a hard time with that
since finishing project individually also means you need to be full stack developer, good at multitasking and good at other factors aswell.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: