Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:37:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2861 times)
buy-it

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

No matter how A community coin can be good to succeed, I feel it is now very much imperative to have good working team and white paper eminent, because the world itself  had mostly turned to world of many Cheaters and Scammers where everybody is now afraid to put his money where he does not feel secured. So, if you know your project is very truthful, try and give the world what it requires and be good to go without loopholes.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:09:26 AM

If a project has no team members and such project is not asking for  funds from cryptocurrency community,  we could follow the project to see the capacity of the sole developer and the development of such project.  But if a project is official asking for funding through ICO with team members,  that is no for me.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:12:56 AM

project without team ? then who will develop the project? none of the projects that do not have any project team will always have a team even if only one or two people, so don't make strange questions like this Wink

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

ICO expands project ideas through media channels and large investment forums. After collecting enough capital to conduct further development activities, the ecosystem extends and officially introduces cryptocurrency. on the floor. ICO always needs a companion who will support ICO development and contribute to the success of ICO
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
There have been some projects of which the team members chose to stay anonymous. In most of the cases for the projects with teams you only see the CEO as the active member on the telegram chat but the rest usually work in the background. So the team matters though but if the team is confident enough to excite their plans then their level of being known doesn't matter most. However the idea, road map, funding process and the whitepaper in general matters a lot.
Yes, I also agree with you because the team members can decide to stay anonymous and the project will still be successful. I think as long as the project have a very good whitepaper which clearly states the idea of the project and how they plan to achieve the aim, a good roadmap and a good community and also a good technology, I am sure the project may likely not be a scam.
Sayan Sengupta

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:56:06 AM

The initiation at least requires a team. If the project does not have a team and a Whitepaper, how does one come to know about the modalities and the coding whereby which the subsequent stuff will get automated?
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:51:30 AM

I will not advise you to invest in project without team members. Most times when projects do fail, it is the team members who return back our funds. If there are no team members who are you blaming when the project fails.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2030
Merit: 652

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:05:27 AM

I don't think that I will put my trust in the projects with no teams. Actually, one of the consideration that I always analyze before choosing the ICO or projects are about their team (exactly real or not). however, the absence of the team in a project may decrease the trusts from some investors. therefore, I think that it is wide better to provide information the exact team members and its bibliography.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

It is not necessary to know the name and people behind the project for something to be successful but then with time I know nowdays people are more concerned about who are behind these projects and what their whitepaper looks like. I mean I can have the best whitepaper and best team in my project but if I cannot deliver and there is no community to back my actions, everything is worthless.

Take for example BTC, do we really know who created this and where this person is, who are all part of the project. We just guess and speculate but no one knows the reality, however, BTC has proved to be #1 coin in Crypto world. Likewise, I know we have a lot of scams now. I hate when developers from certain projects, especially altcoins just leave the project and scam people or for that matter even these ICO's.

I wish we develop a system just like BTC where no one is dependent on a single developer or team to get things rolling. It should be all community based and community driven. Don't know how and when it will be possible but I am literally tired of the scams from these cheap developers and ICO's. I am sure there are many out there who think alike.
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

Any projects in which you can not see live people - this is in 90 percent of cases - a potential scam. Avoid such teams and such projects. Nothing good will participate in them.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:00:33 PM

Crypto projects without a command are just a scam, for me the most important criterion in a crypto project is a command, and then the idea itself and advisers, since without a command it will never be possible to implement.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?

The only coin with an anonymous team that will successfully develop is bitcoin. All other attempts to create a shit coin with an anonymous team are doomed to failure.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

When I see a project without team members but with white a paper, I won't buy the ICO, will wait for it o hit exchange and see how t performs. But should such project be airdroping their tokens for free, I will participate and invest in the future provided they keep executing the road map on their white paper.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

When I see a project without team members but with white a paper, I won't buy the ICO, will wait for it o hit exchange and see how t performs. But should such project be airdroping their tokens for free, I will participate and invest in the future provided they keep executing the road map on their white paper.
A project without team members is a ghost project i will definitely runaway the risk involved is very high because there is no person or persons to communicate with and ask questions please run as far as you can
Patmille

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:42 AM

i have seen enu succeeded and still  progressing on its project of cloning a blockchain platform for a cheaper price. there is no team members only the project developer. and no whitepaper at the start but manage to make a whitepaper as time goes by. So its a matter of taking a risk and having faith that a project will succeed.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

Hy all.

How is this possible? How can there be a project without team members? How then did the project came to existence. A project without well laid whitepaper is not worth participating in.

c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:02:59 AM

I have never seen a successful project without including a team on the website or whitepaper, because everyone will see that before making an investment, if there is no team then there will be no success on the ico
Zenon_v_Kition

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:12:15 AM

Hy all.

yes I saw ico's one to two years ago, which started without anything. In 2018, these ico's would take nothing, because the appearance is becoming more and more professional.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

This situation does not mean that you should not trust this project.
It happens quite often, if you are unsure, ask your friends or people who were in this project before.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
dylanmeter

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

Hy all.

To be honest, I haven't seen a project without team members. But definitely, it would sound like an obvious Scam. LOL. No dream would ever be achieved without a group of people coming together to form a team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: