Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
Gostevoi

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

I have not met projects without team members, and if I met that considered such a project fraud.
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:01:06 PM

There are projects without announcements of the team, which successfully start their work and conduct ICO. But if you think about it, why hide your identity? I also consider many projects as a scam if they don't have technical support in the telegram and their own group
bobbyjonathan

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
In the case that they are not an scam, that would definitely be a terrible project, one that doesn't make their goals public, how are they supposed to attract investors in the first place?
Autocarnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:03:48 PM

I consider a project without team members to be fraudulent and never invest in it.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

I still believe if they have teams of a project high chance to succeed it because they help each other to improve and develop their project or anything. But even the bounty campaign or the project has no team and only one possible if the project are really great.
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:09:53 PM

There are projects without announcements of the team, which successfully start their work and conduct ICO. But if you think about it, why hide your identity? I also consider many projects as a scam if they don't have technical support in the telegram and their own group

I have the experience of participating in a project without a team, in the end it becomes a waste. However, the team becomes very important in the project, without a team, the project will be difficult to develop.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:15:16 PM

Well... Naturally, when you see such "teamless" coin, you tend to runaway including myself. If I see such I won't want to invest on it but as we also know, I don't really know the team behind bitcoin nor its telegram group but the coin is the greatest for now.

I guess we cannot trust an ICO without a team because it is kinda scam tgeir is no such way to identify where does the coin belong and how does it run in the community. It is very difficult to go through a coin without a team so better choose with a team.
Yorkshire

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

If I come in contact with such project, i don't need any special person to tell me that it is a scam. You know some of these scammers feel we are not wise enough to spot such difference and some of us out of inexperience have been their victim. The scammers come in different ways. I think bounty community should come up with a site that verifies all the details before allowing such platforms or project to come into the community because believe it or not, those are some of the things that people will see and feel everyone involved in crypto is a scammer.

ENCRYBIT.IO - Private Sale is Live! (https://encrybit.io/)
●Buy ENCX Tokens & Get up to 40% Discount●
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

If a project without a team member does not create the trust and support of the community. At present, there are many new projects. Therefore, the potential project should have enough information on white paper for everyone to study.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:26:28 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
In the case that they are not an scam, that would definitely be a terrible project, one that doesn't make their goals public, how are they supposed to attract investors in the first place?

Bitcoin was created by which team no one knows but still it is driven by community and it is success, Knowing team members or whitepaper is not required until the project is not collecting investment. Their were so many projects which are started by some developer and then it is running my community and it is running successfully. Why even their are so many ICO which are giving full detail about team members and whitepaper but still they are scamming so it is clear that giving team members detail and whitepaper dont make a project genuine. But it should be that the project should be running and the results are coming in that project.

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:19:20 PM

If a project without a team member does not create the trust and support of the community. At present, there are many new projects. Therefore, the potential project should have enough information on white paper for everyone to study.

I agree on you mate, it means we xannot evolved a trust and support to the project because we do not know even who is working on it. Wwll changes possibly appear at all times but we dont have to be worry because time will come someone is willing to manage a project.
mrpl2017

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

ASSETSPLIT ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

I can not believe that the project can exist, and even more so if there are no members of the team. It is very strange if investors invest in developers who do not want to show their faces to investors.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
Kripto_adam

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

Some telling their members not. And its still better than team with double of same persons! And yes there is so kind of projeckts Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:35 PM

Some procejt with open team members failed to deliver their crap or just scamed. From other hand, there some good anon teams.

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Uzoma2018

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.

Your points are very logical and you really hit the key point , and clearly provide answers to this question.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

Hy all.

If you seriously want to add value to a project and create opportunity for yourself, help us to revive this project.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=263600.660

We're bringing in the top guns in crypto to relaunch a coin for the gaming industry. Start mining before it hits the exchanges.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

I can not believe that the project can exist, and even more so if there are no members of the team. It is very strange if investors invest in developers who do not want to show their faces to investors.
A project should have to begin with at least 1 person or it won't be developed at all. So, the question is not that easy to answer.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Tetew50

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

In my opinion, it is certain that if a project does not have a team member and does not have a whitepaper then 99 percent is fraud. How do we want to believe if there is no whitepaper, this whitepaper is very important as a medium of communication between the ICO team and investor partners and other partners. The member team is also important because the possibility is very small we can do all the projects by ourselves without anyone's help. If without a member team, then I am clearly not joining the project because the risk of fraud is higher. This project should be done by a team so that there is material for consideration so that this project can be more successful. The thinking of many people can also contribute more to greater success.
faizzeybutt786

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

you mean With Project and without the team it,s means All is the scam. I consider a project without team members to be fraudulent and never invest in it.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:03:25 PM

Hy all.

I will try to answer from what I know and become my previous experience. I always follow a bounty that has a good team, has Ann Thread, Whitepaper and Webseit. thus I am sure that is a successful project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: