Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:07:58 PM

Of cos there are projects with anonymous team, Bitcoin is a good example.

However, I can understand that trust Is important if a project want to raise money. If you feel uneasy about ICO without anonymous team, it is better to find other projects for investment.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:10:53 PM

I think many projects have an anonymous team. This is a security issue and if you do not see the ico team then you do not need to call them scammers. Perhaps their country simply banned cryptocurrencies, but they still want to start their project.
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:20:20 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

If you see a project without team members then that is your cue to get out, it does not get more obvious than that if you ask me, there is a lot of things that could go wrong with a project and when a project without team members fails then there is no face behind it which you can hold responsible for it so it is obviously a scam coin
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:10:47 AM

Honestly, I have never seen that, and that may be very rare.
Just imagine the bounty team also has Managers and assistants, if they are both anonymous then it might be difficult to know where to ask if something goes wrong.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:14:13 AM

Every project comes with its team members. The expertise of the team members is what will decide the success of the project. This is the reason why investors must read about the profile of the team members before joining the ICO.

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:19:35 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

In reality no man is island. Nothing functions on its own so there is no project that can work without team work, members and community . Even scam websites have teams that work together . I have not seen any project that has no team members

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:39:41 AM

Project should be consist of professional and solid  team so they can development and manage the purpose of the project. Bitcoin and Ethereum was growth because consist of solid team and community who promote all about benefits of cryptocurrency to new people. Because the price will increase if more new people will buy and use it. Project without team members is mean that fraud project and no body will believe it.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

Yes we do have some coin without team member, which some belong to the private coins and some are good and performing in the market on like those that even give their details but end up scamming people of their hard earn,
Having team member is not the issue in scamming but what they intend doing from the very first day they established the coin.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:20:31 AM

Many of the privacy coins have an unknown team, but didn't turn out to be a scam. However, the difference with these is that they are almost all to the best of my knowledge community coins, which means they didn't have any direct fund raising stage, but were instead built by the support, care and will of the community, therefore it is not necessary that the founders or the creator be known, for example even bitcoin can be considered a community coin for this same reason.

I guess this is nice question and great discussion I see here. With ever rising scams in the crypto community and specially in the new ICO formation it's always great to discuss over such topics to know more deep insights.

Frankly, I never thought about such thing with no team members behind the project or so called priavte team. I usually never look for the team because fake profiles can be made easily and are far better than the legit one. Lolz.

With this discussion I have learnt something new, a team may or may not matter because many projects have gone moon even after they had no team at all or had hidden agendas.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:27:38 AM

a lot of bounty campaigns without teams, indeed not all of them are project scams. but many are also oriented towards seizing our assets by robbing them then they do not continue the project they are living
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Cryptocurrency is a complex and complicated thing and I believe it cannot be done alone, it is the same as one person making a 50-story building alone, and needs special skills to make crypto accepted globally.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

Well for me it's very risky and I will not invest in the project. Why? Because you don't know the background and you invest in very shady project. Maybe in past few years it's still alright but for now it is necessary to know the team so you know what they do before they join cryptoworld
zahidsun

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

if u want to promote your project we are providing. Article and Press release,Youtube Influencer, WEB Development, Whitepaper Development, Blockchain summits, Exchange listing, ICO Rating, Smart Contact Creations, PPC & CONTEXTUAL Ads, Social media management, Chinese marketing, IOC Legal services, Community Management, KYC Management, Email Marketing, Podcast & Broadcast , Bounty campaign management, IOC Advisory and Airdrop Management
We assure you the best services and attention towards you and your business......

for success your project....

for more info- Email- zahidsun@gmail.com
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Well for me it's very risky and I will not invest in the project. Why? Because you don't know the background and you invest in very shady project. Maybe in past few years it's still alright but for now it is necessary to know the team so you know what they do before they join cryptoworld
All of the projects in which we invest are risky.Whatever the project is, whatever team they have-the risks in this industry will all be there.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:23:54 AM

Most crypto have their official development team, It is important that they operate publicly or anonymously. Every altcoin needs to be built and developed continuously!
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:26:25 AM

i havent seen. like project team may be prefer to stay anonymous. but i dont think it is good for invesstors to choose such icos. if team members do not have courage to announce their identities, why would investors risk to invest in their project?
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Logically, if the project does not have a team member, then if the project is actually a scam project, then who will be blamed? who will be responsible? and who will the police arrest? no one! so avoid projects like that

ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:57:31 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2018, 02:06:47 AM by ridhobagus2308

if i looking to invest my money on ICO, i would like to know who the team member is, but if they don't give the information about their team it doesn't always mean its scam ICO, but still it will make me think again to put my money on them.
Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

It is not possible that with out a good team you can not grow in the field of crypto and many ICO and good projects are due to expertise of experts and i follow that ICO which is backed by a good team like then experts gives rating to the new ICO and projects.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 07:26:05 AM

No team means no white paper, no sales staff, I don't think such a project will succeed! Projects without any support can't be successful!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: