Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
Noizebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:02:30 PM

Such projects are certainly not an indicator of the bench but still the lack of a team should alert those who want to invest their money. I believe that the ICO participants should remain anonymous but not the team
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

This is very rare and I think it has all the projects team. If there are projects that do not have teams, of course, this could be a project for fraud. In the search for our projects must be thorough and the project must be in check from the look of the website and the developer team. A nice project certainly has an experienced team.
Anastasia93

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:10:25 PM

I agree with you, the completeness of a project is the whitepaper and team, if without both projects it is a fraud
I cannot invest without researching what the coin is. If they have no Whitepaper then they might be a fake project.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:13:17 PM

It will most probably a scam beware of this. No team member means no pilot and plane without pilot will lead to crash.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

It will most probably a scam beware of this. No team member means no pilot and plane without pilot will lead to crash.
in any case, if there are certain doubts about this or that project, or you are disturbed by some data in the information documentation, then it is best to ignore such a project. Better safe than losing your money.
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:28:35 PM

For the time being, most of the projects do not have a team or white book almost as a scam project. I think the project wants to develop must be transparent, perfect product and good team.
But beware the fraudulent project is more sophisticated, it converges enough elements for a project.
Most of the projects I participated in were only a few unmoderated campaigns, their white papers were rather sketchy.

todiefor17

Activity: 344

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

I have not seen any such project but I think it might be a scam project. Maybe it's a special project.
With my thinking I do not believe in projects that are not clear, and do not know what the project is doing. As a Bounty Hunter I should not waste my time on those projects it's dangerous for me.

iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

no man is an island and i think an empire will not be an empire if the only member is a king. in every company there is always a team. there is an old african phrase that says "walking alone is faster but walking together will be farther."
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:02:41 PM

it's ridiculous how a project will run without TEAM. a project has many parts and it requires people to hold each. Even though there are projects that do not have a TEAM, I think it will be very difficult to develop or even impossible.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:14:22 PM

In my opinion, only a good strong team can make true any crazy and life turning idea. So for me, it's very important to see a strong team behind the project and the product itself.
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:02:41 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

Personally, I usually do not work with such projects. Indeed, in this case, there are too large risks. Of course, there used to be some projects that started working in this format and achieved some success. But now only beginners are investing in projects without a team, because these are unwarranted risks.
Jateng

Activity: 1323
Merit: 152

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?

I really don't know if it is possible that there is project but it has no team. If yes, I don't know also if it can succeed. In my case, I will find it hard to trust the project if it has no team behind it. I may think that it is a scam since scam are growing so I don't wanna waste my time. I will just end up avoiding it

Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

We have many coin with out team that are doing fine cause they have focus and some that even have team don't seems have anything to offer so it all depend on the aim so be it team not showing their name and face or showing their face what they tend to do I the major issue which might be scam or not , and we can't know their aim even if you see their face.

Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

Even scam projects need to publish teams on the website section even though using fake identities and fake team photos can be easily tracked on paid photo sites if the scam project publishes the team then what about successful projects?
surely you know the answer Smiley
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:48:31 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.

I really don't know if it is possible that there is project but it has no team. If yes, I don't know also if it can succeed. In my case, I will find it hard to trust the project if it has no team behind it. I may think that it is a scam since scam are growing so I don't wanna waste my time. I will just end up avoiding it
The coins that have no team members are scams. I don't know of any coin that made it big while not having an active team.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Neovitadi

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:51:02 AM

it's ridiculous how a project will run without TEAM. a project has many parts and it requires people to hold each. Even though there are projects that do not have a TEAM, I think it will be very difficult to develop or even impossible.
The total cost for a coin could be worth more if the project has team members, it is better to have them there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

I would not participate in such a project, I love when projects lead to open the game and all participants of the show and all of the documents in the public domain. This makes us believe the project, I could be wrong, since I'm new here, but I think my logic is correct. How can I invest money if I don't even know who is going to dispose of them and what the project will do?

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Really?? A project without team members?? I suggest you run!! This in my opinion is a major "Red flag" How can anyone trust such a project without team members?? This could be a single entity (A one man show) looking at stealing hard earn money from unsuspecting victims! Before you go investing in a project, you should look out for  a  team behind the project; members whose identities and authenticity is verifiable, otherwise you will lose your money to thieves. Be aware that these days scammers copy photographs of team members from other  projects and use it to promote theirs, you might also want to verify the engagement of team members with certain projects.

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:18:04 AM

Well there are many projects with hidden team members but even so I think the team members is very important because they make the project be more trusted.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

I know one - The world's first 100% honest Ethereum ICO (https://uetoken.com), it doesn't have team members and it reached 310.445 ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: