Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2855 times)
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

I personally prefer projects with a team behind it. I see it more secure and stable this way...don't know why but this is how I choose the ICOs in which I am investing

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 07:35:15 AM

If there's no team, it means there's no project. And I haven't seen or heard about the project without team.
Maybe the team hiding only their true identity, because if ever the project failed all investor didn't know who are those people behind the project.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
houjinglong

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Projects without white papers and team members are definitely liars. I have never seen a project without a white paper. If there is no white paper, how do we call it a project?

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
Not only like, Its obviously a scam project. So how do we know about to them? If we cannot see their information about their project. Also their members and who are they, That was so hard to invest on their project. Probably, I will not invest any money either small or big. It is very confused project. Better way is avoid them instead looking for nothing.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

All projects that were without the announcement of the team or without white paper that I met turned out to be a scam. Projects can be without a roadmap, they can announce it later (for example, the NKN project).
Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

I have not met projects without a team and which have been completed successfully. If it concerns the bounty, I pay attention to the team first of all when I choose the bounty campaign to participate. Some projects use fake photos of the team in order to deceive the participants. I think that the team in the project is very important.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

If i comes across any project without team members i just take them as if the are not seriouse or the don't no what the are upto which i need to keep off from them because the might be scam.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

very very important thing for project or any work is team members. project will nothing without members, they are the developers of the project and they are the promoters.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

In my opinion, the team plays no small role in the success of the project, so I think that the necessary moment in the creation of the project!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

There's no such thing as a project without members, or a project without developers unless it is developed by an A.I. which is impossible given the technology we have is still crude for A.I. to produce their cryptocurrency. I'm sure there are projects that have hidden whitepapers and hidden developers.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

There are always team members in every project, else you're talking about projects hiding the identities of their team members. the case of no whitepaper is probably a scam.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

During this project, I follow is sure to have a team. And I doubt if there is no project to follow his team. And I think his team is no projects will be difficult to attract investors. And I also don't know that the project can be successful or not. It is better to follow a real project and have a team.

manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

I am sure that it is better to refuse to invest your money in such dubious projects. Indeed, in this case, there are high risks for their savings. Personally, I am sure that a strong development team is becoming the most important condition for stable work and further development of the project.
Absolutep

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

It is very important for a project team to reveal their identity,this will build the confidence of investor,we have so much scam going around now and that has make many to becareful of making investment. Yo be candid,if you have nothing you are hidden,then it shouldn't be difficult to reveal your identity.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:36:00 AM

without having a clear team member will certainly be much indication that proclaimed it was a scam. clear only because the role of the team put into determining the success of the project and the occasional impersonation of the project also became a serious case as an indication of the scam. Perhaps one could succeed without a clear team member but of course, people will prioritize which has obvious identity first.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Merit: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

If the project team hides itself, it can't mean anything good. And most likely it is a scam project. But some coins are launched without any ico at all, there is no need for the project team to show up there.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:00:16 AM

If the project team hides itself, it can't mean anything good. And most likely it is a scam project. But some coins are launched without any ico at all, there is no need for the project team to show up there.
That's right Some hiding teams are actually something that is interesting and best if there is nothing to do with the ICO,ALT already in the market has a reliable team so they don't want to be in front of the screen but still on the official white paper data kept by the owner and sometimes always open to the public.Still we have to be aware of what happens later when things are feared for fraud or bad scandals but until now the best ALT still works.

Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

The team member is the main important thing that needed in doing a project without these how can projects will run and handled the campaign until it ended. I think it is scammed if these will not happen. How can they create more ideas and share it to everyone.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

Sometimes,  all I need to know when investing into a project is a face of doable developer.  If there is someone who is capable at developing a project on the tech side,  such project might become very successful!

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

There are so many projects that you can surely find one with more guarantees
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: