Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2860 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

in my opinion if there is a project without a team and whitepaper member it is likely that the project is a scam. I think it's better not to take part in a bounty like that because it's risky.
100% is a fraudulent project, it is impossible to invest or participate in campaign bonuses from these projects. So I think that we should carefully consider and analyze before investing in any project, which would make us lose a lot of capital if we do not have the experience of selecting projects.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
LubovOF

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

Many of these projects are viewed with caution, as now a lot of scams, so people are afraid to invest in suspicious projects.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:34:04 PM

it is worrying me and I try to get around those side projects that is this project which no one controls.
All 99% of the project is phishing, if we can take a deeper analysis of the roadmap, smartcontract and the vision of the project will be clear, especially if the community is a real community or not. Members come to the community from the Airdrop projects

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:55:06 PM

I think a full-fledged project cannot exist without a team by definition. The world is constantly changing, changing tasks and wishes of users and these trends need to be constantly monitored. It is possible that a certain smart contract will fit your definition, which can bring profit to the holders of its tokens.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:07:14 PM

it is worrying me and I try to get around those side projects that is this project which no one controls.
All 99% of the project is phishing, if we can take a deeper analysis of the roadmap, smartcontract and the vision of the project will be clear, especially if the community is a real community or not. Members come to the community from the Airdrop projects
I think that you have the wrong statistics there. If there were that many scams inside of Crypto then the whole market would've been destroyed.

sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

There are projects that do not have a team, successful, but it is rare, mostly people are wary of such companies. Not everyone will invest in such a project.
Surely there won't be anyone who will invest if the project is without a team member. the project will not be able to succeed without team members, because investors will prefer projects whose teams are successful and good for their investment.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Every project has their own team members.
Some project having a good line up of team to work.
there are some who has priveate members which dont want to be in public.
We should focus more on the project and its capanility.
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:35:26 PM

The project without team members will immediately cause doubts. I would also avoid such a project. Because this team is one of the aspects in the assessment of the ICO. Check before participating team for participation in other projects, if the team anonymously then maybe she has something to hide. Maybe this team has already led several Scam projects
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:58:47 PM

The project without team members will immediately cause doubts. I would also avoid such a project. Because this team is one of the aspects in the assessment of the ICO. Check before participating team for participation in other projects, if the team anonymously then maybe she has something to hide. Maybe this team has already led several Scam projects
Anyone that has an uncomfortable feeling towards investing in a coin should research that coin then invest. Projects without teams are not always a scam, try not to be naive when investing in them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:06:10 PM

I think that there is nothing to hide a person or to submit an anonymously any project if you have nothing to fear Or there is nothing to hide. In any case, each user of cryptocurrency or investor should be alerted when it comes into view of such a project.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

I think that there is nothing to hide a person or to submit an anonymously any project if you have nothing to fear Or there is nothing to hide. In any case, each user of cryptocurrency or investor should be alerted when it comes into view of such a project.
and yet so that you do not, as the information was not analyzed, one hundred percent guarantee of success no one will give you. There are projects that seemed very strong and promising, but in the history there was a deception of investors and other users. An example is the Denero and Centra projects.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

I think that such a project is possible, but it will not be necessary for anyone, since it will take a huge amount of time to build such a project from scratch and promote it. We need a good team to do everything in a relatively short period of time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:22:12 AM

A few years ago there were interesting projects that could start working and attract investment without a strong development team. But today the situation has changed dramatically - for me personally it is always important to have a strong development team and a developed community in the chosen project.
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

I have never seen something like that. If I mention that something is wrong with the team members or the whitepaper I always skip this project and moving on to the next one. Never take part in such projects, because it is always scam.
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:26:56 AM

Previously, such investments could still bring results, but in the current market conditions, such projects without a strong development team have virtually no chance of further development and success. Of course, there is a certain chance of achieving success, but it is too low - I refuse such dubious investments.
EmmaBen

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

In my own opinion, any project without team members or whitepaper should be dealt with cautiously as the project's team and its whitepaper both constitute the first index to gauge credibility and trust in the feature strides of such a project. But they are very many of such coins out here that have no bearing whatsoever. Such information can easily be found in coinmarketcap.com. Many coins there don't even have a working website, talk less of a team or whitepaper.
However, I believe too that some very few projects available also are doing pretty well without even without any form of physical or even pictorially relatable team members and/or blueprint.
Bitcoin for instance has a whitepaper, but it is hard to say with authority that this one or that one is a team member of the bitcoin project.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:02:15 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.

It's ok as long as they are not holding any ICO or crowdfunding, in the past, I have seen project or airdrop that does not have any team or whitepaper only roadmap but they managed to gain support and funds from the community but it's much more different now people want to see real team.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

It is very hard to do any project without teammates, how should we run a company without workers like that we can't do in crypto also.it is very rare to see the any projects without team members.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:55:56 PM

even bitcoin got a few co-developer. its hard to see how a project without a team that can survive.
ninis45

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

a project without a team is the same as a project without any real purpose and it is clear that they just pit their luck in luck and only think about profit without any plan for the future even though there are some successes and continue to trade but will die automatically.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: