Bitcoin Forum
September 10, 2024, 05:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Project without team members  (Read 2871 times)
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

almost they scam, i think so, this good project they will have a team member and white paper clearly to tell people who are investor, this is a good project, everyone should be invest. the project that we can think to invest at least have both of them.
tasrep

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

sounds strange if a project is without a team, maybe if the one without a team is meant if the team itself does not want to introduce themselves it is simple, but where is it possible if there is a project without a team, it is impossible for the project to be done alone.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:15:24 PM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
If such is there please outline let look into such project and loop it out.
I have not seen any project without team or whitepaper being indicated, except that such project perhaps scam, might have fake team and plagiarised whitepaper and we have lits of them these days. Which means part of the things we need to research when dealing with any project is the team.
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:51:16 PM

Privacy coins are some of example of this but still some of them have a strong community to support the project. BitWhite is also a project who don't have a known team but the project still keep surviving because people keep supporting and believing on the unknown team developments though they didn't run an ICO but did an airdrop to all. They once almost reach $1 on first listing.

fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:59:42 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink I don't invest in projects that don't have team members listed. I have little confidence in such projects. Smiley

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Concerning investments in ICO, a team is one of the important factors for me. If a team is absent, it is better to pass by. Although there were projects that made a profit without teams.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:07:53 PM

I think this is almost impossible in our time, I think as you know, there are several options in the past, but now it seems absurd. I recommend staying away from such projects. Let unless to anything not binding airdrop.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

I've never seen a bounty that does not have a team can succeed at the sale (ICO) because all investors will see the team and read the whitepaper before making an investment
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

I will never want to invest in a project without team members.. it really doesn't make sense! And it can be pure scam.

Also joining a bounty program of such ICO is quite risky because in the end you may not get your money and you'll spend your time for nothing. Which totally sucks.

Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Now each participant is carefully studying the company of generosity, and of course he pays attention to the team and, first of all, to the manager, so if something is wrong, then why participate in this company ...
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Hi, everybody. Wink I don't invest in projects that don't have team members listed. I have little confidence in such projects. Smiley
Hey, if you are investing money into a project make sure you see that they treating their project classy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Depending on the project and its essence. it happens that the project is good and the manager does an excellent job with his work. so I have nothing against
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

Depending on the project and its essence. it happens that the project is good and the manager does an excellent job with his work. so I have nothing against
I think it's difficult to achieve there goals without members in their projects because it's not necessary to promote the platform they launched ,the key for the success are having a good members and team leader .

valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

Sometimes project without team members can suceed in case it is a project just for fun as a doggy coino or Space kim ico, the main point here is imagination and jokes.

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:42:58 PM

I don't understand how is it possible to invest money or time in project, where developers are afraid to show their faces. Of course I don't take part in such scam.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:44:46 PM

Sometimes project without team members can suceed in case it is a project just for fun as a doggy coino or Space kim ico, the main point here is imagination and jokes.

This projects didn`t have initial coin offering, they started rom scratch. Network, miners and first block gave first coins to people who helped with their computers,
so they are based on peoples support, like Bitcoin is, there is now owner, or special team. This is simplified explanation, if I`m wrong please free to correct me.
   When there is a team and initial coin offering you need to be aware that team is the one who distribute tokens and the rest can keep for them, that have a lot more
risks. If you doubt in project itself with team or without it (where all miners have a voice ) don`t invest your time and money in it, if you believe in it than do it!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:55:32 AM

I have never faced such a situation that the project and the coin did not have a team, and I will say for sure that it would have surprised me very much and of course I hardly began to waste time on it, and even more so to invest in a coin without a team. So of course you decide to participate in this or not, but I definitely refuse. This is new to me and looks like a Scam
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:04:42 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
My questions is that have you seen any bounty campaign without team members and the project succeeded?
Team is the most important thing in a project so it would not work without team members and I dont look to project after this because I dont trust anytime to project. I think you must look to project and team before participating to bounty or doing investment for both of them.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Hy all.

There is something bordering me and I will like to share with you all.  have been wondering if we need any Jupiter to tell us that a project without team members and no whitepapers are like to scam.
Its impossible for now, a project that does not have a team is usually a pilot project and the success rate may only be worth 1: 10000, I have heard stories about Litecoin Charlie Lee he was only alone and only tried but finally got lucky and the coins were accepted by many people
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

I often see projects like this. But I just joined Airdrop and sometimes just got a little information on the project. I'm not sure it succeeded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: