Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum used successfully  (Read 111 times)
otandelapaz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

We have seen a lot of Start-ups/ICOs these past few years whose projects are based on a blockchain technology which is very promising and unique. But I only heard very few that is really successful and its products are really useful.

I recently read an article on which Ethereum blockchain is being used and it looks successful on it. I just hope we can see more of these. This is the best way that the public will really appreciate the technology and not just hearing all the negatives that surrounds it.

https://www.coindesk.com/the-worlds-largest-brewer-is-using-a-blockchain-to-store-ad-data/

pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:06:54 PM

You have written too briefly without facts and analysis I do not understand why you have decided that the company you have chosen is very successful.  
If your project is really worthness I am sure that there will be many investors who want to invest in your project.
Well, tell us more why is it your choice? And why should we invest?
kenharry

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

Ethereum is one of the currencies of the blockchain technology like bitcoin. Ethereum has successfully traded in many platforms.The Eth has a value similiar to the bitcoin.

Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

We have seen a lot of Start-ups/ICOs these past few years whose projects are based on a blockchain technology which is very promising and unique. But I only heard very few that is really successful and its products are really useful.

I recently read an article on which Ethereum blockchain is being used and it looks successful on it. I just hope we can see more of these. This is the best way that the public will really appreciate the technology and not just hearing all the negatives that surrounds it.

https://www.coindesk.com/the-worlds-largest-brewer-is-using-a-blockchain-to-store-ad-data/

I hope you will be understanding the meaning of "aiming in that article" and that will be running in the future and i don't see any result from there. In my understanding that there is a company is trying to launch its service through use the blockchain.
It looks like the project still not yet started. I'm a big fan of ethereum but i'm not so blindly to not give a fact about that. Waiting for the result of development.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

Yes the ethereum got more successful because of the icos are using only ethereum platform  because it is very simple and secure  block chain platform for all ico can easily launch and get successful in their business.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Aresha

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

The negative often goes from those who all the way don't understand or don't want to understand all essence and work of technology a blockchain and just turn the misunderstanding into a negative, I so consider.

jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:31:30 PM

Yeah it successfully!! This coin is second to the bitcoin !! And they ICOs Use this!! Thats he got more successfully rate at this years!! Just lije bitcoun to this two coin will race again whose number one coin in trade market!!
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:31 PM

Thanks for posting this good news. We really need to spread the news and the knowledge like this to recover the bad stigma of bitcoin/cryptocurrencies because all of those scam. In ethereum we believe to make the better world.
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:31:21 PM

Great! This is good news for all investors. I will inform the world of this. I will invest in more ethereum. A good future awaits us to invest ethereum.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:32:22 PM

Ethereum has been used for a long time as a smart contract and it's so popular comparing to another smart contract. The problem is how they maintain this position because there's a lot of competitors out there. I see the development of ethereum from the beginning, very good especially the team behind the ethereum which must be emulated by the new project.
otandelapaz (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:48:24 PM

You have written too briefly without facts and analysis I do not understand why you have decided that the company you have chosen is very successful.  
If your project is really worthness I am sure that there will be many investors who want to invest in your project.
Well, tell us more why is it your choice? And why should we invest?

I apologize if you misunderstood why I made a post like that. I'm not a promoting or in any way part of the company that was mentioned in the article. I just posted that because I was delighted to see (in this case, read) that the technology was being used in real life and by a well-known company.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

correct. ethereum blockchain is very successful especially for utility tokens. that is why most of the projects choose ethereum based erc20 token standard. ethereum has a very good potential to start dominating the market instead of bitcoin.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

Ethereum is the most used smart contract and token creation in the industry because all the others cannot keep up yet in the competition, I guess 905 of new ico uses ethereum platform to launch their coin/token because so many successful ico used it because of easiness and ready market for their token.

swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:11:38 PM

Ethereum is the most valuable coin in the market, it is 2nd in the market in terms of market cap but bitcoin is the first coin and it is rather a currency so for me ethereum is more valuable.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:25 PM

I also like ETH, great support of the community, good developers, I hope Vitalik will not leave us, and will continue to develop the project, in a few years, I think the price of ETH will be higher than the current several times.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
crypt0junkie28

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

Thank you for posting this. I just invested in chozun 途赞 . Aside from having a great team, good product and great roadmap, it is ethereum based.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: