Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:54:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long Term Betting  (Read 1157 times)
toreky (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:58:30 AM

Hello guys,

I'm an engineer and part time professional bettor.
I'm in the betting world since 2009, and mostly bet on NBA and tennis. My long term results are strong enough to make me believe in this new project: during these 5 years i had a steady 15% ROI with at least 100 picks per month (maybe a bit less in the summer, when the best leagues are off). The 90% of the odds will be asian handicaps, so if you can't use asian bookmakers it's better to stay away (i saw that bitcoin bookmakers often offer asian odds on some matchs, but i can't state it for sure).

My idea is simple: i tell you what to bet and you decide where and how much to bet on it. Let's go a bit in detail.

How much is it?
Each pick costs 0.04 BTC or 1.5 LTC. If there are 3 consecutive loss i'll give you back 2/3 of what you gave me (this can happen, but it's very difficult, because i choose my picks after a very deep analysis).

How do i know if there are new picks?
I will keep this thread updated: i'll write when there are new picks available, and after the matchs i'll post the result of the day (i plan to do it once a day).

How do i get the picks?
Once you read that there are new picks available, you send me a mail to: nbatennis@gmail.com and i'll send you the ticket as soon as i receive the payment.

I hope to make someone earn good money Smiley
Feel free to ask any question via mail or pm (prefer via mail because of pm timer limitation).

Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:00:40 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 10:07:40 PM by toreky

2 picks available for today: first match starts at 12.00 CET + 1 (in less than 1 hour), second match starts at 20.00 CET +1 (in 9hours from now).

Let the show begin!

Edit: first pick is over. Bet was:

ATP Montpellier

Kamke T. - Sousa J.:    Sousa J. +2,5 AH

Total Odd: 1,92
Stake: 10/10 Units
Bookie: Pinnacle

Result 6-3 1-6 4-6, pick won Smiley

Second pick was:

Copa del Rey

Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid : Real Madrid -0.5

Total Odd: 1,952
Stake 10/10 Units

Result 3-0, pick won Smiley
toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:10:45 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 08:21:03 AM by toreky

There are 2 picks for the night. Mail if you are interested. Matchs will start in less than 2 hours (i'm going to sleep in less than 1, so hurry up Smiley ).

Good luck.

Pick were both winners.

First was:

NBA

Cleveland - Lakers : Lakers +8

Total Odd: 1,781

Result 108 -119, pick won Smiley

Second was:

NBA

Washington Wizards - San Antonio Spurs: Spurs ML

Total Odd: 1,813

Result 118 - 125 (after OT), pick won Smiley

FUR11

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

FURring bitcoin up since 1762

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:04:30 AM

Please post screenshots of verifiable results showing a 15% ROI over 5 years of sportsbetting.  This would be very easy to do for anyone who has those kind of results, and would go a long way to establishing your credibility. 

toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:29:56 AM

Stat for the first day are:

4 picks: 4 W - 0 L - 0 P

Units Staked: 40
Units Returned: 74,66
Yield: 186,65 %

The best possible start Smiley

I'm sorry but i can't post any screenshots. I'm working with a friend to create a website when i'll keep all the records from this point on. The only datas i have are on some private excel files.

P.S. 1 pick already available for today, match is at 18.30 CET + 1, so starting in 9 hours or so.

Good luck!
FUR11

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 08:52:35 AM

I'm sorry but i can't post any screenshots.

Of course you can't.  People like you never can.  If you had anywhere near that level of insane success (15% sustained ROI is the equivalent of hitting 60% of your -110 bets), it would be extremely easy to document it. 

Let's do some math:

Let's say you started with a 1k bankroll (which is very very small when it comes to sports betting).  Let's say you stuck long-term with a VERY conservative 1%BR per bet.  You claimed to have made an average of 100 bets per month for the last 5 years.  That's 60 months.  If you only recalculated your bankroll once a month, that means that starting with a 1k bankroll you should have made a little over $3,800,000.  And remember those are using very conservative numbers.

Now why would someone like that waste their time selling their picks?

toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:08:59 AM

You're almost right, but there are some small mistakes in your statement.

First of all: in the beginning i had no real clue of what the result that i was having really meant. Let me try to explain better. I started with a very aggressive % of bankroll, but with very low bankroll: 120€ are quite a lot when you're a student. For the first couple of years i had something like 65% win rate, but with extremely bad bankroll management: giving a look at the past, with the experience i have now, i could have been rich in two years lol, but i was too newbie at that time. Starting from 2010 things changed, because i started to chat with professional bettors, and that's when i put my personal turning point.

I started in 2010 with a bankroll of like 5000$ and a very very conservative staking system (i remember my first bets were not higher than 40$ which, as you probably know, is extremely low Smiley ). I needed to earn trust on myself as a punter, and that requires quite a lot time.

Things changed again in 2013. Last year's initial bankroll was 87 k$, but i have clear in my mind that my bankroll will never be higher than 140 k$ (i'm not gonna explain this, it's just a personal choice). All the rest is money that i use for myself and my fiancee (most of that are for traveling Smiley ).

You're free to trust me or not. Follow this thread for one or two month and then you'll see if i know what i'm talking about or not.

Earning 0.04 BTC doesn't make me richer, but can help somebody that follows me to make money.

If you wanna go deeper you can right me a pm or contact via mail, i'm open to discussion Smiley

Regards!
FUR11

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:28:42 AM

You're almost right, but there are some small mistakes in your statement.

First of all: in the beginning i had no real clue of what the result that i was having really meant. Let me try to explain better. I started with a very aggressive % of bankroll, but with very low bankroll: 120€ are quite a lot when you're a student. For the first couple of years i had something like 65% win rate, but with extremely bad bankroll management: giving a look at the past, with the experience i have now, i could have been rich in two years lol, but i was too newbie at that time. Starting from 2010 things changed, because i started to chat with professional bettors, and that's when i put my personal turning point.

I started in 2010 with a bankroll of like 5000$ and a very very conservative staking system (i remember my first bets were not higher than 40$ which, as you probably know, is extremely low Smiley ). I needed to earn trust on myself as a punter, and that requires quite a lot time.

Things changed again in 2013. Last year's initial bankroll was 87 k$, but i have clear in my mind that my bankroll will never be higher than 140 k$ (i'm not gonna explain this, it's just a personal choice). All the rest is money that i use for myself and my fiancee (most of that are for traveling Smiley ).

You're free to trust me or not. Follow this thread for one or two month and then you'll see if i know what i'm talking about or not.

Earning 0.04 BTC doesn't make me richer, but can help somebody that follows me to make money.

If you wanna go deeper you can right me a pm or contact via mail, i'm open to discussion Smiley

Regards!

If it's all the same to you, I'll continue to contact you right here so people can see the logical inconsistencies I bring up and the wild excuses you concoct.

I obviously can't provide any facts to contradict your story because...it's a story.  It could be truth, it could not be truth, nobody knows but you.  I can say that a few of the things don't make sense, and like I've said numerous times before if you've made that much money it would be easy for you to verify your results.

But why not put your money where your mouth is?  You claim to be able to hit at a 15% ROI over an average of 100 bets/month.  I'm sure if you offered a bet where you bet that you would go 60-40 or better, on -110 lines, over your next 100 picks with the caveat being that they had to be in the next 31 days, you would be able to find numerous people who would be willing to bet against you and you would be able to make FAR MORE than the 1.24BTC you'd be able to make by selling those picks to someone over that month.

toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:43:53 AM

We have different thoughts about this. If i got well what you mean, i can tell you that going against somebody that hits 60%+ of his bets at odds 1.75+ is not profitable in long term, so why should i care if i have 10000 people betting against me? I don't "sell" picks to make people betting against me and getting better odds. I'm experienced enough to know when to bet on a match to get good odds.
Betting is easier than it seems, because the 90% of the people put their money in "standard ways" and bookies know this. You just have to be patient and smart to make money in long term. The problem is to be always patient and smart even when things seem to go against you.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:48:26 AM

Congrats on your success.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
FUR11

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:56:03 AM

We have different thoughts about this. If i got well what you mean, i can tell you that going against somebody that hits 60%+ of his bets at odds 1.75+ is not profitable in long term, so why should i care if i have 10000 people betting against me? I don't "sell" picks to make people betting against me and getting better odds. I'm experienced enough to know when to bet on a match to get good odds.
Betting is easier than it seems, because the 90% of the people put their money in "standard ways" and bookies know this. You just have to be patient and smart to make money in long term. The problem is to be always patient and smart even when things seem to go against you.

So you are saying that you are not interested in wagering that you can do exactly what you said you've been doing for the last 5 years?  Once again, this is very much in line with people who make claims that they cannot back up.

toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:02:18 AM

I'm sorry. I don't get what you mean =)

Think we can call this the end of the chat? I don't see any point in you "claiming to know people like me" and me saying you're wrong. You ask me for proof that i don't have, but you're also unable to contradict me with concrete statements, besides of the fantasies of your mind that give you the responsiblity of warning people to stay away from the bad guy (me, for instance). So that's no really need of going on with the discussion.

I'll keep the thread updated until some admin says that it's not permitted or stuffs like that Smiley good luck with your mind-working Smiley

Regards!

FUR11

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:41:43 AM

I'm sorry. I don't get what you mean =)

Think we can call this the end of the chat? I don't see any point in you "claiming to know people like me" and me saying you're wrong. You ask me for proof that i don't have, but you're also unable to contradict me with concrete statements, besides of the fantasies of your mind that give you the responsiblity of warning people to stay away from the bad guy (me, for instance). So that's no really need of going on with the discussion.

I'll keep the thread updated until some admin says that it's not permitted or stuffs like that Smiley good luck with your mind-working Smiley

Regards!

I'm merely pointing out that you are unable to provide any proof of your claims, and you are unwilling to participate in a challenge that would back up those claims.  You are asking people to blindly trust you and give you money because you claim that you can do something that is essentially impossible.

Updating with claims that you bet on games that have already started is worthless as well.

toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:04:56 AM

I understand your point. I'm like you, i usually don't trust people blindly. When possible i'll post picks as soon as the match begins (it's not possible for NBA because i usually sleep at night): i'll be doing this for a week only because as a betting expert like you probably knows, it's extremely easy to make a livebet, and so it would be unfair for those who pay. Then if somebody who got the picks will come and state that he's happy or stuffs like that we'll all be happy, even if i already know you will ask him proofs of transactions, email with picks and stuff like that.

I know people like you better than how you know "people like me" Smiley
BitcoinzRulez

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:34:31 PM

No one is going to blindly follow, or pay you, until you prove yourself.  You have no historical data other than "your say so."  Post your next 100 picks in here PRIOR to the games, track your record, and more importantly your UNIT wins (because that's a more accurate ROI).  Perhaps after you establish yourself people will start to pay.

Also, each picks costs .04BTC (currently $30).  you make roughly 100 picks/month meaning you're getting $3,000 from every single person EVERY SINGLE MONTH.  REALLY BRO?Huh?

lol, move along folks, nothing to see here except another scam artist.
toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:53:59 PM

Criticism are always constructive from my point of view.

For someone that's not in the betting world these are crazy numbers. But if you give a look around to those professional pick-sellers these numbers are not even 1/10 lol, and the most of them doesn't give back money when picks are lost (you choose to buy, it's your responsibility) but being out of that world makes you completely blind Smiley.

The thing that you guys don't get it's this one. I don't come here, as a newbie, saying that you don't understand a fck of bitcoins and crypto-coins.
What you're doing is exactly the opposite: you talk of something you don't know (your last statement is the proof lol), and pretend to say that somebody is a scam and bla bla bla.
Just try to be humble, it could be a good start lol.

And by the way, this post for people that can invest lot of money in betting, not to somebody that bet 10$ per bet and pretend to become rich.
This being said, i'll go on tracking bets and, when possible (for sure not for ALL the picks), i'll post before the matchs start or soon later the kick off.

For any people seriously interested, as i've already said, you can contact me at mail address:  nbatennis@gmail.com

Regards and GL all
toreky (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:30:19 PM

Utrecht -0.25.

Good luck
BitcoinzRulez

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:05:17 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2014, 06:23:57 PM by BitcoinzRulez

i'm not like that other guy where i'm going to argue back and forth but $30 is nowhere close to normal.  it might be $30/pick, but they offer them ALL for $250/month and 3 months for $600 or entire season for $750.

I have access to billy walters ncaaf and ncaab picks and those are free.  being the best handicapper in the world i'm not sure why YOU would think you're charging anywhere near reasonable.  also, most people on here bet fairly small, .1, .01 and you're just charging WAAAAY to much relative to what 95% of the people bet.  

and all this criticism is coming from probably one of the highest 5 betters on this site.  so if i think there's something wrong when i'm betting 50k in bitcoins/day then you KNOW something is wrong.

first -- you need to prove yourself
second --  you need to charge more reasonably, more like $5/pick max with some amazing package deals.
third -- you need to post your actual bets, not just your picks.  if you're capping you better be betting them.  cant just make picks if you dont have the balls to play them.  you cant pick well and expect trust if you have no skin in the game.
quone17

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:58:22 PM

i'm not like that other guy where i'm going to argue back and forth but $30 is nowhere close to normal.  it might be $30/pick, but they offer them ALL for $250/month and 3 months for $600 or entire season for $750.

I have access to billy walters ncaaf and ncaab picks and those are free.  being the best handicapper in the world i'm not sure why YOU would think you're charging anywhere near reasonable.  also, most people on here bet fairly small, .1, .01 and you're just charging WAAAAY to much relative to what 95% of the people bet.  

and all this criticism is coming from probably one of the highest 5 betters on this site.  so if i think there's something wrong when i'm betting 50k in bitcoins/day then you KNOW something is wrong.

first -- you need to prove yourself
second --  you need to charge more reasonably, more like $5/pick max with some amazing package deals.
third -- you need to post your actual bets, not just your picks.  if you're capping you better be betting them.  cant just make picks if you dont have the balls to play them.  you cant pick well and expect trust if you have no skin in the game.

Totally agree iwthwith you bitcoinrulez.  Especially the price of these picks, man it's WAY too high. 

Bitcoin Exchange Guide- List of the Top Bitcoin Exchanges, Find Places to Buy, Sell and Trade Bitcoins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: