Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO-ICO] IVN SECURITY (IVN) - WORLD'S FIRST QUANTUM ENCRYPTION TECHNOLOGY  (Read 427 times)
IVNSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 12:12:12 PM

Hi seems impossible claim your reward. I have already joined your airdrop but never received my token.
I don't get help on main chat Sad this is my address could you check please?

Hello, the dev team is checking everything and everyone again. Meaning strict verification  Cheesy so if you deserve the token your will receive everything deserved. I can transfer this address exceptionally, that's all i can do, but please could you explained me what have you done during the airdrop (how much ref and other information in PM pls for your safety with ETH adresse thanks) ?

thanks for your reply. I send you a mp. best luck with your project.

Thanks !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IVNSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

very  intereting project ,waiting for more informations

No worry more are coming  Cheesy
Olywen

Activity: 221
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

Very interesting, what will happen to the project next. Now there are so few real projects. I hope your project is not a bench.
IVNSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:57:34 PM

Very interesting, what will happen to the project next. Now there are so few real projects. I hope your project is not a bench.

Thanks for your comment ! Our project is not a bench at this moment for some reasons :
- we are listed on tradesatoshi
- we are listed on keepbtc
- we are listed on blockfolio

And many news are coming also, we are going to increase and develop our project little by little, To avoid many problems that most of new company are doing with this vision : working fast, make a bad product and promising an evolution to all investors.

The key is : Say less and develop more ! That’s IVN’s corporate values. And that’s how we work.
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:54:58 AM

Hi IVN readers,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for IVN Security, here’s a quick overview:
The IVN security is an excellent breakthrough in creating a decentralized network during this pot-quantum age. The system offers advanced security services to the public for a minimal cost, while keeping the safety of any sensitive data protected.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/ivn-security-ico-review/

Thanks!
IVNSecurity (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

Hi IVN readers,

The IVN security is an excellent breakthrough in creating a decentralized network during this pot-quantum age. The system offers advanced security services to the public for a minimal cost, while keeping the safety of any sensitive data protected.

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/ivn-security-ico-review/

Thanks!

We would like to thank your for this, indeed we are very grateful,

Unfortunetaly, we never did an ICO and we won't do any ICO for the moment,

We invite you to modify IVN's presentation on your website, as a little review of the project with no ICO Cheesy

We would like to thank you again for this !
hilman maulana rezki

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Hi IVN readers,

Thanks!

thank's

Join Contractium NOW! ¦•-» https://contractium.io/register/XXXXX
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP«-•¦
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: