Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [LTS] N2O 8gram European high quality :D Free USA shipping :) No minimum!  (Read 1583 times)
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 02:37:08 AM

tinfoil hat time: these food grade nitrous is often abused was not purified for medicinal use it's tainted with very poinsonous gases! ...i will find a link for you and the exact chemicals we are talking about here..=\

Purified? Nitrous isn't purified. I don't have a doubt that some people that buy this are using it to abuse it, but they are abusing it for the same reason that doctors and dentists administer it. "exact chemicals" There are no exact chemicals, its Nitrous Oxide. Nitrous isn't poisonous, it's lauging gas, it has a sedative effect.

"Nitrous oxide (N2O) is also known as laughing gas. It is a colorless sweet-smelling and sweet-tasting gas that is used in dentistry and surgery because inhaling the gas produces analgesic and anesthetic effects. The gas is also used to produce the engine output of automotive vehicles and as an oxidizer in rocketry. Nitrous oxide gets the name "laughing gas" because inhaling it produces euphoria."
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 04:46:53 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2014, 05:05:59 AM by BayAreaCoins

I don't have a doubt that some people that buy this are using it to abuse it...
Anyone who is suspect of abusing our product will be denied the sale. Take that stuff to ebay and paypal because we play by the rules here kiddos. (suspect is a joke from one of the Friday movies)

That BTC5000 is just a troll that came over from investorhub when some penny stock company posted about BTC.  I think he is mentally not all there and I'm just to put my big boy pants on/ignore him.  Grin
<-- Pretty sure this is him...

Nitrous isn't poisonous, hence why some people abuse it. You can buy it pretty much anywhere, so pretty sure theres nothing wrong with selling it here. However, I doubt that it is going to be bakers or dentists buying it here.
^

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:10:41 AM

Fuck it, I'll take 3.

nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 07:30:43 AM

Ive gotta old skool colt . i found it cheaper to shoot after i bought the 22 kit for it

if it doesnt rain i'm going for shooting practice tomorrow ( cant wait till i have enough land to do this on my own property ) while i'm there i can check if they have one if they do you can call and have it shipped to your local FFL

Ive only a few places im allowed to shoot misuses jones (338LM) but the places i do normally have a good stock of weapons ..

Nice, thanks for looking out.

The main reason I wanted it was to pay in Bitcoin, Buds has one for a little cheaper.

I would imagine you have trouble shooting that cannon anywhere, lol.

It snowed wasn't able to go shooting Sad sorry

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
BayAreaCoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 01:48:28 AM

Wow shipping that though UPS was fucking crazy stupid high and my prices aren't good enough Tongue Covered all orders and locking thread Smiley tyvm

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: