Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:56:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KNCMINER NEPTUNE - PLAN B?  (Read 1357 times)
Xavier1z (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:35:19 AM

O'k so i placed an order with KNCMINER for 3 Neptune's a few months ago and then yesterday i get an email from them talking about a 'Plan B'
has anybody else heard anything about this and what exeactl'y it entails?
Apparently they will give us some free hosting from there data centre while we await our Neptune's?
But it doesn't seem like they have hammered out the finer points should Plan B be put into place.
Does anybody have any new information? I must say i am considering just getting a full refund from them and buying some Bitcoins and holding.

Any thoughts?
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:38:56 AM

from reading the news release from knc, what they seem to be saying is that they are struggling to finish 20nm chips. Because of this they will be hosting 28nm chips for paid up customers, to the relative hashrate while they finalise the product.

So, you are not losing out, in actual fact, you are gaining by letting them host for you, as you will have no overheads (electricity costs).

stick with your order mate.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Xavier1z (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:53:26 PM

Well I'm open to offers on my Preorders.
I'd rather have my Bitcoins back at this stage, But if plan B doesnt bother people then there welcome to take some of my Preorders. I will just refund otherwise which is going to be a waste of a Batch 1 place for you good people.
Serious offers to...

burrrtingz@gmail.com
MANofthePEOPLE

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:18:13 PM

Well I'm open to offers on my Preorders.
I'd rather have my Bitcoins back at this stage, But if plan B doesnt bother people then there welcome to take some of my Preorders. I will just refund otherwise which is going to be a waste of a Batch 1 place for you good people.
Serious offers to...

burrrtingz@gmail.com

How many accounts do you have?
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:25:47 PM

So, you are not losing out, in actual fact, you are gaining by letting them host for you, as you will have no overheads (electricity costs).

Except for that whole 10PH private farm bit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: