Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Level01 Derivatives Exchange - Blockchain/P2P/Ultra Fair/ AI  (Read 28221 times)
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:07:25 PM

Hello, what are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? Thank
This project will be useful primarily to investors, because the project’s functionality is aimed at creating good conditions for investment.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:13:22 PM

Hello, what are the distinctive features of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants join the project? Thank
This project will be useful primarily to investors, because the project’s functionality is aimed at creating good conditions for investment.

I also want to hear the answer from the developers
level01

Activity: 554
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Hi, I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available. I participate in the bounty program and I hope for a big profit

Hi, good to hear that you participate in our bounty program.
Thank you!
level01

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:22:43 PM

Hello,
Level01 is a peer to peer (P2P) derivatives exchange that allows investors to trade options contracts directly with one another, without requiring an intermediary or broker.
Level01 combines Distributed Ledger (DLT) Technology for transparent and automated trade settlement on the blockchain, with Artificial Intelligence (AI) analytics that provides fair value pricing dynamically to counterparties in a trade, based on current & retrospective market data.
The platform intends to effectively remove all forms of friction in the user experience present in conventional exchanges, such as fund deposits/withdrawals, multiple tier identity verifications, and wallet security concerns; allowing investors to fully focus on trading activities.
The Level01 platform facilitates transparency & equality, and is designed to provide the most fair, efficient, even- level trading field for both retail & commercial investors.
Thank you for your question!
level01

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:24:37 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, do you have a bounty campaign? If yes, you can send me link? And how long will last?
Hello, our bounty program is active.
Join our bounty program:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4776518.0
level01

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

I also want to hear the answer from the developers
Hello,
Level01 is the World’s 1st Peer to Peer (P2P) Derivatives Exchange with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trade Matching Technology and Settlement on the Blockchain.
Generally, options are the easiest financial instruments to trade, while effectively encompassing all the asset classes. Options are agreements/contracts between two parties with an opposing exposure to the price of an underlying asset. The results (payoff) of the derivative contract are derived from the asset’s underlying price without actually physically buying or selling it, which may be prohibitive if the asset is highly priced. Options contracts have an expiry time, and when it is reached, the party that benefits from the right choice of exposure receives the predetermined proceeds (profit) from the other party. Level01 allows users to trade options contracts directly with one another peer-to-peer (P2P) without the need for an intermediary broker; with a proprietary system that was designed to leverage blockchain, cryptocurrency and smart contracts technology for automation and transparency in market data, trade contract intent & matching, transactional history, and trade profit settlement.
For improved efficiency, peer-to-peer trade matching on the platform is assisted by a specially formulated algorithm ‘FairSense™’, which analyzes trade intent patterns of users on the platform and matchmakes or suggests them to counterparty users. Level01 also introduces the concept of the ‘Ecosystem Exchange’ by integrating features that allow users to be rewarded when participating in the ecosystem. This encourages more users to join from the increased liquidity base, thus creating an ecosystem network effect which benefits everyone.
level01

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:40:21 PM

When will the web application be launched?
Hi, the web application will be launched in April 2019.
Mobile applications will be launched earlier?
Hello, yes of course.
Android and iOS versions coming soon!

Hey. And for Windows phone? May be in future?
Hi, no, only Android and iOS.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:30:23 PM

Hello, yes of course.

Android and Windows is enough that is like 95% of the market. Good job for now!
level01

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

Very often, high frequency brokerage firms buy, sell or cancel financial instruments in a matter of seconds, making it hard for fraud to be detected. While trading at large volumes grants greater liquidity to markets, it opens up opportunities for manipulating prices.

Level01 takes fraud out of the equation through its game-changing Blockchain technology that ensures that every transaction is transparent and accounted for.

Learn more here: https://level01.io/
level01

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

When you are on Level01, every investment you conduct is protected by mathematical rules and impregnable cryptography, rather than trust in fallible humans or institutions.

It's what cryptographer Ian Grigg described as "triple-entry bookkeeping": one entry on the debit side, another for the credit and a third into an immutable undisputed, shared ledger.

There's just no way fraud can occur. Welcome to a new and level playing field.

Learn more here: https://level01.io/
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

The project representative patiently answers all user questions. This is rare on all topics. Good job!
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:19:55 PM

The project representative patiently answers all user questions. This is rare on all topics. Good job!
This project is very interesting, therefore explain and correctly respond to the criticism of users is the right strategy.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Hello, yes of course.

It makes no sense to create applications for Windows Mobile since it is no longer supported by Microsoft.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:07:41 PM

Hi, I am really looking forward to when the sale of the project coins will be available. I participate in the bounty program and I hope for a big profit

You should find out the journey of the project and the results you get from the bounty campaign and it looks like you are very excited to make a big profit from this project. Good luck.

Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

I don`t like projects that promise investors the golden mountains. Everything must be honest and I think this project is worthy!
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

This project is very interesting, therefore explain and correctly respond to the criticism of users is the right strategy.
I agree and the fact that there is a dialogue with the representative of the team is also good. This means that developers will listen to users and potential investors! Good Luck, team!
laixingxing

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:41:30 PM

Tell us more about your token. What can users do with level tokens?
level01

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

Hello, yes of course.

Thanks for your feedback!
level01

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

Tell us more about your token. What can users do with level tokens?
Hello,
The LVX token is a combined value plus utility token, as it is used both as a medium of value exchange within the Level01 trading platform; and also utilized for in-platform functionality/value creation:
  • Users can stake tokens to create trading rooms, which users can join for group matches. The host organizer will derive fees from the room’s trading profits.
  • Users can also use tokens to organize tournaments in daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly intervals. Tournament host organizers derive a % of tournament fees raised during the event.
To ensure liquidity and value, the LVX token will also be registered on prominent cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide, and be made available for actual trading and exchange with other cryptocurrencies.
level01

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

I agree and the fact that there is a dialogue with the representative of the team is also good. This means that developers will listen to users and potential investors! Good Luck, team!

Thanks, guys, for your comments!   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: