Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling my FULL signature space, only 1 BTC a month!  (Read 1914 times)
Jessica (OP)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 12:55:55 PM

I have 100+ posts. Buying my signature space for advertising is a great way to get your message around the forums Smiley
PM me for moar info.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deslok

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

It's all about the game, and how you play it

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:24:58 PM

Why is your signature space valuable with only a hundred posts? Especially with the accusations that you're selling stolen goods?

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
1PczDQHfEj3dJgp6wN3CXPft1bGB23TzTM
mjcmurfy

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 02:26:40 PM

I guess whoring yourself out is ONE way to earn bitcoin...
Can you do discount if we buy your pics too?  Cheesy

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
deslok

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:29:59 PM

Good luck on those I never for a response Weeks ago so I found a proper bitcoin accepting whore instead :p
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=41811.0

"If we don't hang together, by Heavens we shall hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

If you found that funny or something i said useful i always appreciate spare change
mjcmurfy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 02:31:53 PM

Good luck on those I never for a response Weeks ago so I found a proper bitcoin accepting whore instead :p

How many confirmations did she make you wait for before proceeding with 'business'? The waiting would be a real buzz-kill.

http://www.bitcointorrentz.com/images/bct_button_117_30.png - BitCoinTorrentz.com: High-speed HTTP torrent downloads. 0.05 btc/gb. Up to 50% discount with free membership!
deslok

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 02:36:50 PM

How many confirmations did she make you wait for before proceeding with 'business'? The waiting would be a real buzz-kill.

Pay during the day schedule a site for personal time, Smiley

mjcmurfy

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 02:38:40 PM

I just saw your link, I thought you were kidding! Cheesy

Now that I think about it, a good idea for a new service could be a bitcoin-accepting adult live video-cam website. I wouldn't touch it it with a barge pole myself (no pun intended) but maybe somebody out there has the balls to do it (pun intended this time).

Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 08:32:28 AM

Well, if anyone has any interest in the offer the (accused) scammer OP proposed, I am willing to do the same for less.

Shoot me a PM! Smiley

dub0matic

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 09:21:37 AM

lol this shit be funny. beg much

make it rain haha
btc 176MrZ3CCXGb1GqFiGaoqQpaynzYqZsW6n
GimmeDemBitz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 03:41:08 PM

Now that I think about it, a good idea for a new service could be a bitcoin-accepting adult live video-cam website. I wouldn't touch it it with a barge pole myself (no pun intended) but maybe somebody out there has the balls to do it (pun intended this time).

If you can find it in the archives, FlipPro/Vegetta had this idea already.  The thread is comedy gold.

Vegetta/Flippro:  Hey I have an idea for a webcam site, except BITCOIN!
Several posters:  This might work, where is your business plan?
Vegetta/Flippro:  Here's my plan:  1. Webcams, 2. Desperate women 3. Bitcoin, 4. HuhHuh
Jessy Kang:  I actually run a successful webcam site, here's why your idea won't work:  *list*
Vegetta/Flippro:  SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING WHORE I RUN A TWITTER FEED ABOUT UFOS.
deslok

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 03:46:24 PM

If you can find it in the archives, FlipPro/Vegetta had this idea already.  The thread is comedy gold.

Vegetta/Flippro:  Hey I have an idea for a webcam site, except BITCOIN!
Several posters:  This might work, where is your business plan?
Vegetta/Flippro:  Here's my plan:  1. Webcams, 2. Desperate women 3. Bitcoin, 4. HuhHuh
Jessy Kang:  I actually run a successful webcam site, here's why your idea won't work:  *list*
Vegetta/Flippro:  SHUT UP YOU KNOW NOTHING WHORE I RUN A TWITTER FEED ABOUT UFOS.

Had it but never carried through with it, at least i managed 1 and 2 and am working on 3 and 4 (advertising her on the forum not a very sucessful buisness idea to date only did one show)

captainteemo

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2011, 05:44:53 PM

Why is your signature space valuable with only a hundred posts? Especially with the accusations that you're selling stolen goods?
Not accusations, it's been proven already.
Tonka Branded Truck

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 01:46:11 AM

I have 100+ posts. Buying my signature space for advertising is a great way to get your message around the forums Smiley
PM me for moar info.
I would love to advertise in a pretty girl's sig! Can my advertisement be anything? This seems like a good service Smiley Could my advertisement be "Tonka Branded Truck (link to my profile) is my Boyfriend"? Or do I have to actually be your boyfriend first? I could add a "tip" if it would help make our romance above-board. Please PM me! Can't wait to get this happening.

annelions

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2011, 06:24:45 AM

PM me for moar info.
I would love to advertise in a pretty girl's sig! Can my advertisement be anything? This seems like a good service Smiley Could my advertisement be "Tonka Branded Truck (link to my profile) is my Boyfriend"? Or do I have to actually be your boyfriend first? I could add a "tip" if it would help make our romance above-board. Please PM me! Can't wait to get this happening.

You want to advertise in the signature of a guy pretending to be a girl so that he can scam other people out of bitcoins? Brilliant.
Tonka Branded Truck

Activity: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2011, 07:46:03 AM

PM me for moar info.

You want to advertise in the signature of a guy pretending to be a girl so that he can scam other people out of bitcoins? Brilliant.
Don't be mad at me. I'm sorry if my flirting offended you, but there's no need to lash out at me. I want to get the word out and the best way to get the word out is by putting it in a place that people are going to read, because like it or not people do not skim over the words written by pretty girls, especially when these girls are geeky. I think it should be something to be encouraged, not swept under the carpet as "oh she MUST look like a guy"! If you don't know the Method, maybe you should sit down.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2011, 03:28:49 PM

How much for you to jam a large pineapple up your ass & leave the forum forever?
BurntSnow

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 02, 2011, 07:34:01 PM

^ You should offer around 10 BTC for that, if there was proof of pineapple ass-jamming.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███