Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Interested in Learning  (Read 330 times)
Danielsakyiayaani

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

Oh! bro you are welcome but never think you are alone, your friend Dan, that is me i just join in this month i hope to join your class to pick-up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:48:03 AM

I registered on bct last year but just activated my account and I think introducing myself is the best way to get started...

My name is Adaeze Omali, I am 20 years old, I have known about Bitcoin for 2 years now and I do have a very small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I am interested in learning more on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I am open to new ideas and learning from the bitcointalk community. I will start with going through threads in this forum Grin

Please feel free to suggest more educative threads... Thanks all

Best Regards,
Omali.
It depends on what you want to learn. Trading or blockchain environment?
Check out the Trading section, theres a lot of information about it
nunibanuni

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

Same newbie here. Hope that even we are newbies we can share some insight that may help other newbies or even the high ranking people here. Good luck
Accelerando.now

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:57:42 AM

There are some places where you can learn some basics about blockchain and cryptocurrencies. Try a website real.discount, there you can find free or discounted tutorials from Udemy. I am sure you have heard about Udemy, just make a free account there and enjoy. Its convenient to listen to viedon rather than just to read forum.
tranhieu2799

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:57:26 PM

I registered on bct last year but just activated my account and I think introducing myself is the best way to get started...

My name is Adaeze Omali, I am 20 years old, I have known about Bitcoin for 2 years now and I do have a very small investment in Bitcoin and Ethereum.

I am interested in learning more on blockchain and cryptocurrency. I am open to new ideas and learning from the bitcointalk community. I will start with going through threads in this forum Grin

Best Regards,
Omali.
I am also a newbie. Actually, to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency is not difficult because everyone on the bitcointalk forum is very helpful. I really thank them.
Welcome to the bitcointalk community. Wink
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:17:18 AM

This forum will be helpful to your cryptocurrency trading  journey so just familarize yourself, make continue learning in crypto become your priority and ask appropriate questions to help you.
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:25:08 AM

Hi happy to meet you friends, It should be many of us follow the spirit of Op like this, although he is a newbie but his interest with learning should we give appreciation.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
artstyle1695

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:38:11 PM

Read as much threads  on this site as you can.Try to do bounty campaigns.These are more secure in this time ,when strange things are going on with market
cryptowarrio8i

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 04:09:10 PM

I love forum <3 , it have many knowledge Cheesy
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

If you wanna to get some profit from this I can advise you to try learn interesting working projects or ICO blockchain-startups for investing or participating in bounty campaigns. It's also very interesting.
c4rpenterw

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

Best Regards,
Omali.

Good that you are taking your time in understanding the blockchain. I just jumped in the market in December 2017 because of hype and as a result lost a substantial amount but that is also a lesson. Don't make same mistakes as I did. Good Luck to you.

Thanks... I have made some mistakes too... But I guess its part of the learning process. Thanks again

Best Regards,
Omali.

Good that you are taking your time in understanding the blockchain. I just jumped in the market in December 2017 because of hype and as a result lost a substantial amount but that is also a lesson. Don't make same mistakes as I did. Good Luck to you.

Thanks... I have made some mistakes too... But I guess its part of the learning process. Thanks again
Hello Friend! I sympathize with you, I have the same situation, I lost a considerable amount of money (
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Best Regards,
Omali.

Best Regards,
Omali.

Hello Friend! I sympathize with you, I have the same situation, I lost a considerable amount of money (
This arguably is the risk for a business, because there is a failure and success, I am also a novice who still want to learn on, hopefully with this failure does not make you pessimistic
Tehbotot

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

I am also a beginner who pengen learn much, let's together seek information and mutual friends
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

This is definitely the best place to get knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchain technology I would suggest you spend your time reading the valuable topics as much as you can before investing your money. As you said you have already invested your money, you can check if the progress is going as per your expectations and research or you have a chance to review your investment decision. This sector is still in the basic phase of development and we have a long way to go so anyone joining even today is an early adopter in my opinion.
Sugengtumpeh

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

This is definitely the best place to get knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchain technology I would suggest you spend your time reading the valuable topics as much as you can before investing your money. As you said you have already invested your money, you can check if the progress is going as per your expectations and research or you have a chance to review your investment decision. This sector is still in the basic phase of development and we have a long way to go so anyone joining even today is an early adopter in my opinion.
Yes it is true, this is the place to exchange thoughts about bitcoin, because here a lot master-master can we sought information. 😁
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

You are welcom Omali. I want to give you a little advice. Before you participate in bounty campaigns or invest in ICO's please take time to read about the project abd find out if it is feasible. Read about the team members too..find their account on social media and find out how long they have the accounts. New accounts are normally created by scammers.

zhanglichen

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:03:35 PM

Best Regards,
Omali.

I am very glad for you like it . There are so many beautiful things in here , such as airdrop . You can find lots of exciting projects in here and get free coins form these airdrop . But firstly , you need to improve your member level , it's necessary .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

Best Regards,
Omali.

Thanks mate! Having experience on that thing you said is very important maybe when day wil be encountered it but in that time we have idea on make solution about it.
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:27:42 PM

explore about technical and fundamental analysis and market manipulation. it will give you an idea how to predict a currency and its upcoming value

yusuf98

Activity: 307
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

I am also a beginner who pengen learn much, let's together seek information and mutual friends
What is the meaning of 'pengen'?

<...>
Yes it is true, this is the place to exchange thoughts about bitcoin, because here a lot master-master can we sought information. 😁
master-master ?

Please read the following article:
https://sainstory.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/kata-jamak-dalam-bahasa-indonesia/

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: