Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High-quality group chats  (Read 167 times)
EddyCC (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

Hi guys,

I wonder which group chat you are participating in. Is there a list of telegram groups by country. I need more suggestions on groups where members post high-quality content. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:22:06 AM

Hi guys,

I wonder which group chat you are participating in. Is there a list of telegram groups by country. I need more suggestions on groups where members post high-quality content. Thanks.

Some more details would be helpful. Where are you from? What kind of discussions do you primarily want to participate in? Do you want to participate in chats of specific altcoins?

Personally, I think you should stick to respective coins' official channels. Most Telegram groups seem to be of the pump and dump nature and doesn't really contain anything of substance and you can never trust anyone. You can at least find support and news from official channels.

Nichao

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:01:57 AM

Such group chats are usually small, for friends/colleagues. of course, sometimes they offer some kind of membership, but you still cannot be sure in the given info - they might have some interest from your wallet. The 1'st rule is - don't believe in everything, even in official channels )
mithrim

Activity: 434
Merit: 436

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

Hi guys,

What do you consider as "high-quality content" and why do you require "it"? Maybe it's due to a language barrier but it sounds as if you just want some random "content" that is considered "high quality" in order to... use it (and maybe pass it as your own for bounty campaigns maybe?). What's your angle here? It might help if you're more specific. That way it surely wouldn't come across as it did.
lavre

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:18 AM

I’ve been involved in an ICO project in the last couple of months that been focussing on designing a platform and community with a mission to democratize funding for start ups and enable possibilities for founders through the power of the crowd.

The fundamental believe is that things can change by coming together and through decentralisation.I would like to invite you in our channel where we want to bring entrepreneurs together and host discussions for all the relevant crypto topics !

If you are interested you can join our Telegram channel through our specially created bot. Simply click this link here : https://b.metaref.link/rJ8Z4sryQ
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 09:57:01 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 10:20:03 AM by charlie137

id stay aways from telegram since its one of the biggest scam platforms. sometimes im thinking that they keeping terrible design work just to make scammers feel like home lol. you would find your most interesting conversations on irc channels

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

Can you tell us what types and subjects of content you look for to help you
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

I'm prefer participate in interesting ICO news telegram chats, or chats of project where I'm investing in ICO, because I should know all information about projects
Soniapari

Activity: 366

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

There is ICO project on telegram groups and airdrop groups available etc, on telegram users can find on search bar.
DrMill

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:41:33 PM

It's better to join groups in your mother tounge or the language you're fluent, e.g. English. But a group shouldn't be too large, otherwise you don't have enough time to scan all posts, which may make you tired of reading. I myself participating in a group with over 20k members, and I hardly catch up with all posts.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
EddyCC (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:33:37 AM

Hi guys,

Some more details would be helpful. Where are you from? What kind of discussions do you primarily want to participate in? Do you want to participate in chats of specific altcoins?

Personally, I think you should stick to respective coins' official channels. Most Telegram groups seem to be of the pump and dump nature and doesn't really contain anything of substance and you can never trust anyone. You can at least find support and news from official channels.

Hi jseverson, I mean the kind of groups where people provide insights into the industry and post opinions, analyses,...
EddyCC (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

Can you tell us what types and subjects of content you look for to help you

Hi neo444, I'm trying group chats in English where people post their insights and opinions on the market. Ideally the group members are active and it shouldn't be too crowded
EddyCC (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

id stay aways from telegram since its one of the biggest scam platforms. sometimes im thinking that they keeping terrible design work just to make scammers feel like home lol. you would find your most interesting conversations on irc channels

Can you recommend some? I'm not familiar with irc channels. Thanks
ilovecoin1112

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:41:02 AM

I am also looking for platform where people discuss and rate ICO actively.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: