Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to NovaExchange?  (Read 160 times)
Pursuer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:35:02 AM

months ago when they said they are going to close down or possibly sell the site I withdrew my funds and got out. today I checked it again and it seems like everything has gone through and they successfully changed ownership.

the problem is that I can no longer log in to my account. it fails to log in saying your password is wrong (which I am 100% sure is not) and when I try resetting it I see the error saying my Email is not recognized.

so is there any way to recover this account (I think I had some small amounts of some altcoins there which I would like getting back) or do I have to create a new account now?

Only Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 01:23:21 PM by OmegaStarScream

I'm having the same problem, I don't remember the password but when I try to reset it using the email it says that It's not valid. It's possible that they wiped everything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I'm having the same problem, I don't remember the password but when I try to reset it using the email it says that It's not valid. It's possible that they wiped everything.
I don't think they wiped everything. If that's the case they should have announced it and I shouldn't be able to log in as well, but I tried and it went through. Maybe it has something to do with this:

2018-04-21 08:25 - Nova Exchange, now exclusive for previous users

Only the users that was able to register before we stopped registration in the end of 2017 and who has also accepted the new ToS of the new owners are now able to login. New owners will decide when to enable deposits, new user registration and start listing new coins. We hope you will enjoy the service from the new management and support team! Thank you for staying with Nova Exchange! /Good bye from old management and support team

I don't remember if there was some kind of confirmation for the new ToS though, and that I accepted it to be able to log in until now. Why not contact them first?
Pursuer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

Why not contact them first?

because contacting requires registration Tongue
https://novaexchange.com/contact/
there is no Email or any way of contacting them like on Trollbox or anything without signing in first and I can't sign in. there are also Twitter and Facebook links at the bottom which I don't use either of them.

Only Bitcoin
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:36 AM
Merited by Pursuer (1)

Why not contact them first?

because contacting requires registration Tongue
https://novaexchange.com/contact/
there is no Email or any way of contacting them like on Trollbox or anything without signing in first and I can't sign in. there are also Twitter and Facebook links at the bottom which I don't use either of them.

Oh, didn't know that contact page is exclusive for registered users. Anyway, there's no form there and you'll contact them directly through email or SNS, I quoted the details for you:
Please use these e-mails to contact Novaexchange

Support: support@novaexchange.com
Marketing: info@novaexchange.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/nova_exchange
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thenovaexchange/

Disclaimer;
Any use of sending e-mails containing spam, viruses or malware will get your account permanently terminated without further notice.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I don't have any Ballence in this exchange but After reading your post I just try to login in to my account and it's work fine for me. I don't have any issues like you said. Well I think you should contact them first may be you get response from their.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: