Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Immediate hashing] 478 gh/s available  (Read 4357 times)
imho83 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:08:04 PM

Warning sign #1. Newbie account created to only run this group buy. You have ZERO other history.  Looks like you are a sock puppet for mladen00 which is pumping your scam.  You use the same sentence structure and broken english of your shill buyer.  

Warning sign #2. You are selling for less than any manufacturer is currently selling hardware for.  Too cheap, so it's too good to be true.  This is part of the anatomy of a scam.  It's a shame the moderators here do nothing to prevent users from getting taken.  

I wouldn't be surprised if you paid out a dividend to help boost confidence in your scam; that way you can sell more shares before you disappear with everyone's money.

1. Yes i create this account to get known and trust here because i have big project in mind. I want to give all people the opportunity to mine and earn something. When i'll be known and trusted i'll explain my projects.  Sorry for my english i'm spanish. And i don't know mladen00 he's just a user that trust myself(not like you that seem get enjoy to give shit to other people)

2. I bought those miner in october when bitcoin was less than 200$. I can do my price.

I wouldn't be surprised when people in my post start making money and thanks me for my service..we'll see my friend  Cheesy
MWNinja

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:20:28 PM

Warning sign #1. Newbie account created to only run this group buy. You have ZERO other history.  Looks like you are a sock puppet for mladen00 which is pumping your scam.  You use the same sentence structure and broken english of your shill buyer.  

Warning sign #2. You are selling for less than any manufacturer is currently selling hardware for.  Too cheap, so it's too good to be true.  This is part of the anatomy of a scam.  It's a shame the moderators here do nothing to prevent users from getting taken.  

I wouldn't be surprised if you paid out a dividend to help boost confidence in your scam; that way you can sell more shares before you disappear with everyone's money.

1. Yes i create this account to get known and trust here because i have big project in mind. I want to give all people the opportunity to mine and earn something. When i'll be known and trusted i'll explain my projects.  Sorry for my english i'm spanish. And i don't know mladen00 he's just a user that trust myself(not like you that seem get enjoy to give shit to other people)

2. I bought those miner in october when bitcoin was less than 200$. I can do my price.

I wouldn't be surprised when people in my post start making money and thanks me for my service..we'll see my friend  Cheesy

I'll buy ALL of your shares, if you ship me the hardware ~ using a trusted escrow (John K) is a must. Bitfury full rigs sell for FAR more than the 2.25btc per rig you are seeking ~ why not just sell your hardware at market value?  Oh....its because you are a scammer...and there is no hardware.  In fact I'll give you 5BTC for the 2 rigs, MORE that what you are asking in this offering.
imho83 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:23:08 PM

I'll buy ALL of your shares, if you ship me the hardware ~ using a trusted escrow (John K) is a must. Bitfury full rigs sell for FAR more than the 2.25btc per rig you are seeking ~ why not just sell your hardware at market value?  Oh....its because you are a scammer...and there is no hardware.  In fact I'll give you 5BTC for the 2 rigs, MORE that what you are asking in this offering.

I'm not here for selling hardware man, don't you read the post? Im here for renting gh/s.
Listen i'm bored to this discussion. Stop here is better for both.
People we'll see if im honest or not.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:30:34 PM

Ninja don't f*** with me
i look to yours hashing group and you're to expensive 18Ghash+ 18kHash(is thi a joke?Huh)   for 0.295 BTC?Huh
realistic price now is about 0.0065 (1.45BTC/220) BTC/Ghash, you know what equipment.

18kHash scrypt?Huh? Is this a joke??

Yes 0.005Ghash is underpriced for 15%, but you have overprice for 450% !!!!!!!!

I hope imho83 isnt cheater, because i buy Ghashes from him for 0.2BTC.   Yes he is newbie and you are right, there is a very big possibility.... i hope that i dont get i told you so message from you.
I dont like cheater; i was buying aws codes, about 20 codes, and last 3 from that person didnt work....

My broken English...sorry for that but i'll bet that i'm better in english then you in Croatian, Slovenian, German, and maybe Hungarian

IOTA
mladen00
Legendary

K-ing®

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:34:52 PM

imho83, please post some pictures of yours equipment with some kind of proof that is yours (paper with name or sometning on pictures)

IOTA
imho83 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:47:30 PM

imho83, please post some pictures of yours equipment with some kind of proof that is yours (paper with name or sometning on pictures)

Tomorrow i'll post some pics of miners with my nick in a paper. Thanx again for your trust, in this time , where people like MWNinja comment others post only for beware people for possible earn to buy him shares, you are a good guy  Wink
PaintShopPro6

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:06:27 PM

Can you please explain to me why you are selling at $4/GH where it is strongly profitable for you not to do so and just self-mine? I don't understand why you would give up ~2.5 BTC profit by May 13th by locking in sales of shares now at ~27% below the market rate (Using $5.5/GH as the market rate -- S1's shipping Feb 8 ).

This may just be a great deal, but I would like to understand your motivation for taking much less money now.

mladen00
Legendary

K-ing®

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:20:08 PM

Can you please explain to me why you are selling at $4/GH where it is strongly profitable for you not to do so and just self-mine? I don't understand why you would give up ~2.5 BTC profit by May 13th by locking in sales of shares now at ~27% below the market rate (Using $5.5/GH as the market rate -- S1's shipping Feb 8 ).

This may just be a great deal, but I would like to understand your motivation for taking much less money now.

+1

IOTA
imho83 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:30:07 PM

I'm doing it because i need to get trusted and known here to promote my projects.
So i thought to do this, help people, earn too, and get trusted.
When you all trust me i'll be ready to explain my projects.
howardb

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:31:21 PM

This GB doesn't stack up.

a) No history/trust.
b) No proof of kit.
c) No justification of pricing policy.
d) No reason to  rent at this price when he could self mine more profitably.

When it's too good to be true...
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:46:28 PM

It is rather strange that this newbie has the same "accent" as minewithmind : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=366855.0

He too is selling nothing but shares but nobody got anything yet.

If you are for real then prove it.

If you can prove it then maybe I will grab 100-200GH of your GB.

Till then I call this "a high risk investment"

S4VV4S

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:51:08 PM

I'm doing it because i need to get trusted and known here to promote my projects.
So i thought to do this, help people, earn too, and get trusted.
When you all trust me i'll be ready to explain my projects.

I call bullshit!
Gordon Bleu

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

verified ✔

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:56:59 PM

If Imho would have said he needed the Cash for more Equipment it would definetly make some Sense to underbid the other Groupbuys, but Trust c'mon Man, are you serious? and the other X1 Prospero Offer from today is probably you too.

I Agree there are more and more Warnings Signs

GAWMiners http://gawminers.com/ Gridseed ASICS in stock in USA
ONE YEAR FREE HOSTING AND ELECTRICITY WITH PURCHASE!

AROUSR.COM The Adult Chat Community (21+) We now accept BTCitcoins Smiley               |
Connect with hot girls for chat, talk, trade pics and more!➠Visit http://arousr.com (21+)|
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:31:27 PM

This is not a bad idea if he thinks the price of BTC will drop... get the BTC now, convert it to X amount of fiat.  At the end of the contract, convert that X amount of fiat back to BTC - he might end up with more BTC.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:37:19 PM

This is not a bad idea if he thinks the price of BTC will drop... get the BTC now, convert it to X amount of fiat.  At the end of the contract, convert that X amount of fiat back to BTC - he might end up with more BTC.

Come again?
themaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:52:16 PM

Come again?
I'll give you an example using made up figures.

1. Today 1BTC = $800.
2. Mining 10 GH/s for one month will return 1BTC. 
3. OP thinks the price of BTC will be $100 in one month.
4. OP sells the 10GH/s mining for one month for 0.5BTC.
5. OP takes the 0.5BTC, converts it into $400.
6. At the end of the month, he converts the $400 back into BTC, at $100 per BTC.
7. OP now holds 4BTC, instead of just 1BTC that he would have if he just held the 10 GH/s and mined.

Binance Account - Get 10% discount on fees!
Don't you have a Binance account yet?
Register using this referral link and get a 10% discount on fees for all your trades!
S4VV4S

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:16:22 PM

Come again?
I'll give you an example using made up figures.

1. Today 1BTC = $800.
2. Mining 10 GH/s for one month will return 1BTC. 
3. OP thinks the price of BTC will be $100 in one month.
4. OP sells the 10GH/s mining for one month for 0.5BTC.
5. OP takes the 0.5BTC, converts it into $400.
6. At the end of the month, he converts the $400 back into BTC, at $100 per BTC.
7. OP now holds 4BTC, instead of just 1BTC that he would have if he just held the 10 GH/s and mined.

Well then why don't you buy some shares? Wink
PaintShopPro6

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:40:29 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 06:52:45 PM by PaintShopPro6

If I am likely to profit, but the OP is not, then the OP is likely to encounter financial difficulty later and lose interest in proper maintenance of my hosted hardware.

If I am not likely to profit on this group buy, then OP is going to have problems in the future attracting buyers.

If the price were $5.5/GH, I would have fewer red flags.

This way, not only would buyers profit (if mining starts very soon), but the OP has a chance to invest in a new round of gear (opportunity cost).

It's about balance.

I also would like to see the OP much more clear about his motivations in the original post. Too many people on these forums have been scammed, so people are very wary, rightfully so. If you come at this forum with a GB which lacks details, your GB thread will spin out of control in a bad way.

EDIT

OP needs to address the activity at the payment address: https://blockchain.info/address/127Cf9tn28fTLqkrWPM3V2DXp7K8PMfyTJ

Are payments being sent to a mixing service?!?!

Tiennou74

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:17:51 PM

When did 2 bitfury make 900GH/s?

I would be interested if you show me proof of your identity and your miners.

grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

Got to love this forum everyone has everyone's back. I will stay posted I am interested but seems quick.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀