Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:39:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now  (Read 691 times)
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

my target is also at least 1 bounty campaign every day but not all bounty i participate, i see which projects are interesting and have potential, i do not participate in social media campaign but i prefer to write articles

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

Picking campaigns that excite creativity and intellect. Choose as many as you can do justice to, promote honestly and sincerely, devoting the needed time that satisfies on all counts.
dankenstein

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

i decided to just enter one signitature campain and that's it. i don't do any social media camapigns any more, because in my opinion they are too much run over and so it could happens, that you just get a hand of tokens. for example a few months ago i entered the experty twitter campaign (have more than 1k follower) almost from the beginning and by the end i just got 4,17 experty tokens which are worth 0,49$ right now :-)

Hopeman1

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

Although I am also involved in the bounty thread, I only participate in the signing movement, because I am a working staff member, so there is not too much time in bitcointalk to reply to posts.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:31:17 AM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?
Wow you have many of bounty campaign you hold. Since I'm new here i want to learn more about this forum and about cryptocurrecy.  Maybe it's hard to manage a many bounty but it will paid off if you earn a good reward.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:18 AM

I don't consider myself yet because I have only joined two projects as of now. I haven't received yet my income from the first project and I'm still waiting for it to be converted to real cash. If ever I received my very first income I think I may look for more projects.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:38:31 AM

To participate in a large number of companies on social networks, you need a lot of patience, this is a monotonous job. How much time do you spend on 29 companies?
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:40:09 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

I am doing about 15 projects.
I have reduced the amount projected leveling down after getting plenty of scam projects or dead project.
Credits are the most successful project I have ever promoted.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

This thread is a survey:

If you mean only the company's social networking, I know people who at the same time conducting more than 100 projects in Twitter and Facebook companies. But I would rather have participated in 10-15 of signature companies as in my opinion the participation in them brings a more stable and large income.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

I have seen it on my friend, he joins almost 20 bounty campaigns. And he can use to handle every one of them. He just make a spreadsheet for his campaign progress in order to keep up with its bounty campaign and may not get confused. You can get good bounty campaign by making a research on it. Better also to see the ico review since they give accurate rating result and may best to join its ico bounty campaign.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
januri

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:51:41 AM

according to this, The biggest problem is not to forget what you need to do in each campaign, how often, and to prove that you have done everything right. For me, a personal 4-5 campaign is the highest limit on which I can participate and but I want to try more of the project.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

I think that it is not necessary to spray all their efforts on a bunch of different projects. Pick a few but which are really good and promising and follow them.
SeXy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:58:17 PM

it is in exactitude upon be contingent on you animal. whether you dream you brandish to daily grind 15 projects to ascent and up so go.
gaponya

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

It is really very difficult and unfortunately it has become less profitable lately than recently, so I decided to switch to subscription companies, I think that it is possible to simplify the task so that you can enter several projects where you only need to reposit without comments!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

This thread is a survey:

I was doing like 20 bounties in facebook only , i don't have much follower in twitter yet.
I'm enjoying it but it takes time also to manage it.
And then i was banned for posting because i posted and shared too much in a day.
I think facebook has limit per day on posting.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

This thread is a survey:

I promote about 15 projects weekly and its hectic but still no choice, i have started writing articles and hopefully soon im optimistic i will get approved to write amazix bounties too

Its not really hard, there is just low courage because profits are not really forthcoming, but with perseverance good times will come.

SHIVOM AND BOBS REPAIR has been very positive for me, even though i opted to HODL, its a very good project
XYO has been good too.
bellamente

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:27:36 PM

In order to facilitate the work with reports I use the service bountyhive.io. On this service you can work without reports.

It is also difficult for me to create unique posts for each project, but it needs to be done

Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Do not go for all the campaigns in a row. Of those in which you are now participating, half either will not pay, or will not collect the right amount. You need to carefully choose the bounty campaign.
And at the expense of the number of campaigns, then participate in the amount that you and your time can afford.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:35:45 PM

In the past when i started off with bounty, I tired to manage as many as possible, but most times i get confused and lose track of them but i have settle to only manage just few. Currently my best bounty media protocol
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:40:15 PM

I also participate in the creation of articles and content. And I try to add as many works as possible every day, though not always it works. But as they say, here you are your own boss, my earnings depend on it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: