Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:38:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter? Check in now  (Read 691 times)
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

When you have to do a lot of Twitter and Facebook tasks every day, you will feel quite tired, maybe we don't need so many bounty, it's not only very tired, but it may not be efficient.Just choose to participate in several excellent projects.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
viewpaker

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

I think the best to do right now is to choose only for about 3-5 bounty campaigns. Also if you can focus more on article campaign campaign and youtube campaign since it is profitable compare to social media campaign wherein the rewards is so cheap. Also try to support the forum by posting quality contents so that you can rank up and gain more bounty rewards on signature campaign.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

How many projects do you promote everyday as a bounty hunter?
Is it hard to do a lot of bounty campaigns daily?
What is the best project you promoted now?
There was a time when I used to manage 40-50 twitter campaigns a week. But at that time, most of the twitter campaigns had only retweet/like requirement and there was no obligation for weekly reports. Also, the participants were not this many in number as we see today. People used to get decent money out of twitter bounties provided ICO isn't a scam. But since, managers have started asking reports, there is added work and I have left doing a lot of twitter campaigns. Moreover, the large number of participants make bounty worth nothing in the end.
captaincomet

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

I used to be but its too boring for me. A lot of monotone tasks don't fit my personality, I don't like it but free tokens are always good, I do grind a little now
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:49:22 AM

I think it would be a full-time bounty hunter.
Then I need to be responsible for 10 bounty threads at the same time, because the reward of the bounty thread is very low, so it needs a large number of bounty threads to feed itself.

soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:53:22 AM

I used to work like 5-6 project per day. But now i only do a signature campaign because i super busy on real life. Its not really hard to do many work per day. The best project that i ever had is verify. Short time and the value is very good almost 4$ at that time.

Rtalk

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:57:09 AM

It is best to promote one project.If you can't promote several at once-forget about them. It is not the quantity that matters , but the quality.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:02:01 AM

I am a bounty hunter started last March 2018, my goal is to add 1 project a day started yesterday well I've successfully added 1 yesterday and today added 4 bounty projects so now a total of 29 projects I feel so hard to manage everything where most of the campaign I joined is social media where it needs to create original article every post.

This thread is a survey:

While we are not restricted to participate to as many bounties as we can but we should also bear in mind that we should eat what we can chew. We can't focus if we are into too many bounties and this could turn us into a spammer rather than a bounty hunter.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:04:50 AM

Most times when you go in for a lot of bounties you might not be able to do all well. This will decline your rewareds. It is better to go in for what your strength is able to do.
kevingreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

Most times when you go in for a lot of bounties you might not be able to do all well. This will decline your rewareds. It is better to go in for what your strength is able to do.

Well said, because handling of many bounty leads to confusion and at the end you will end up not meeting the requirements and of course you are bound lose greatly. So,better focus on what you can manage.
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

While I'm participating in many bounties, I write articles most of the time. The social media campaigns really take time and one can forfeit the week's rewards if he doesn't report on time. For many bounties, I prefer the one-off campaigns.

Siberian_Temper

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

It's not a matter of adding a bunch of different projects every day, as there are dozens of them. It's better to find out the projects, roughly calculate how much you will get for working in social networks or in a signature campaign. Do not clutch at everything indiscriminately.  I have 30 active campaigns, and  I spend 1,5 hours of my time every day for work.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

This thread is a survey:

If your have many followers in twitter and friends in facebook that could be advantage to have many bounties in social media. You should select those bounties that has automatic counting for social media as it don't need any reporting on your activities. They have automatic platform that will check your account. Bountyhive, Bountyportal has this auto platform and Tokensuite had just launch their auto platform.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
mrPix

Activity: 308
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

I have been focusing on articles and original content for approx last 1-2 months. But it's hard to find suitable project. When involving your intellectual resources, you start to pick over more attentively than ever Shocked That's why now I have no more than 4.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

When I was starting out last February I always maintain a 20 projects bounty work. If one is finish I fined again another to fill in. But now ever since the bearish market and most of the bounty campaign I join turn out to be scam or postponed their ICO I lost interest in adding more projects. Althought I still do have some projects I promote but it's like 10 or less project now.

My best bounty so far was Cube,Docademic and Robotina. I get like $1k+ on this 3 bounty at the time I sold the tokens.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Esiky

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

I also like you started the bounty hunter from last March 2018, to answer your questions I can say the following:
1. I can do 10 projects daily
2. If there is too hot project to do immediately, in contrast I will complete 10 projects then to do the next project.
3. haha I am still looking for the best projects but I have not found any good projects yet
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:00:51 PM

This thread is a survey:

I have about 30 twitter bounty campaigns and this signature campaign.
The hardest and most annoying parts for twitter bounty is that project's twitter page does not tweet enough tweets in order to reach their own bounty campaign's goal.
Also the constant change , often projects pause, stop and change rules otherwise it is easy .

Good projects in past which where easy to spot- PUNDI X and CREDITS

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Do not do many campaigns, you cant manage them all, do only few but do as much as possible for the campaign, for example: You find a good rated ICO, then do signature cmapaign, write some blog review, promote them on social sites, translate their whitepaper and than enjoy your tokens.  Wink
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

~skip

This thread is a survey:

I focus on following the signature campaign so for the main job as a bounty hunter every day, I only work on one project. Sometimes, I join a social media campaign but I choose which does not require creating a weekly report.
It depends on your ability. Therefore you must adjust the ability and time you have with the bounty campaign that you choose.
Of course what I support at the moment with my signature, Smiley Buddy

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

I am more of a risky bounty hunter only participating in signature campaigns. The rewards are higher but you can only do one at a time. Facebook and twitter are better as you can do many bounty campaigns at the same time, but it is difficult to keep track of them all. If I had more free time I would do social media campaigns

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: