Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BitcoinX (BCX) - Future Society Proof Cryptocurrency  (Read 19704 times)
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

the revolution of the blockchain system is desperately needed, the project is present amid the needs of consumers. I agree with your project development in the future
BCX Official (OP)

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:26:55 PM

Good Morning ,

If i have the old version of wallet , i've to download the new version or the wallet upgrade in automatic ?

No, you have to download the new wallet from github and replace the old one.
BCX Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Question: 'Why Use BCX's Blockchain Instead Of Ethereum's Blockchain?

The BCX Smart Contract is identical to the Ethereum Smart Contract. We have created full compatibility with one and other. The only and most important difference is that the BCX Smart Contract is based on UTXO, which makes it more safe to use then the Ethereum Smart Contract. Furthermore, BCX is much cheaper then ETH which makes it more accessible. Hence the large supply, BCX will stay cheaper and truly makes it a future society proof cryptocurrency ready to be adapted by the masses.

Please join our telegram community!
t.me/BCX_EN
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Anyone here able to actually claim this coin?

According to:
https://forkdrop.io/bitcoinx

Its listed on 2 exchanges but I have no idea if they accept deposits and whether you can actually withdraw your BTC afterwards.

Would like someone's input who was able to use their forked BCX coins.
BCX Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:58:41 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 10:24:20 PM by BCX Official

BCX Project Update 016

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 016. Our Turing-complete Smart Contract(RC) is now completed. Feel free to download from Github.

[Core/dev] Release the Bitcoinx v0.16.2, promote the mine update and vote to activate the contract function
[Core/dev] Complete the contract creation interface of the Full-node wallet
[Core/dev] Deploy the new node version
[core/dev] Fix some bugs
[Test] Have test the various security issues of the contract in the testnet

Official Telegram group

EN: t.me/BCX_EN
CN: t.me/BCX_CN
KR: t.me/BCX_KR
BccKing

Activity: 107
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

AEX.COM 和 KEX.COM可以存款和取款BCX

坚守BTC的信仰!
钱包:3B8qS3EKzZFdvPF6k1XoHSdk5ApzBxHyXV
boomboom666

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:03:24 PM

what is happend with telegram channel ?!

BCX Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:16:06 AM

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

There was some misunderstanding in the Official English Telegram and we have fixed that now. If you are still interested in the BCX project, please rejoin our community at t.me/BCX_EN.
BCX Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

BCX Project Update 017

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 017. Our Turing-complete Smart Contract(RC) is now completed. Feel free to download from Github.

[Core/dev] Have complete Token Send and Receive interface

[Core/dev] Adjust the navigation toolbar of the Full-node wallet, adjust the layout of the main interface and the sub-interface

[Core/dev] Have fix the bug that the deployment result interface can not display properly after deploying the contract

[core/dev] Have fix the bug that the cost of gas and rpc interface did not match when creating a contract from the interface.

[core/dev] Ethereum DPoS algorithm in research

Official Telegram group

EN: T.me/BCX_EN

CN: T.me/BCX_CN

KR: T.me/BCX_KR
BccKing

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

Imagine that when the BTC rises to $30,000-50,000, the BCX will rise to $1-5, and now invest in BCX = sleep to make money!

坚守BTC的信仰!
crypt0elite

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:02:57 PM

Imagine that when the BTC rises to $30,000-50,000, the BCX will rise to $1-5, and now invest in BCX = sleep to make money!

$5? naaah too much supply.
FMmining

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:40 AM

Hi ,

Why exchanges don't open deposti ?

Which is the technical reply ?
boomboom666

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Hi ,

Why exchanges don't open deposti ?

Which is the technical reply ?

at this moment only 2 have deposit and wd > KEX and AEX

kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

I really don't understand the use case of this coin.

BCX Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

The use case for this coin will be a currency that provides full support for the future society. It will a fully anonymous currency with integrated smart contracts similar to ERC-20. BCX also has an enormous supply which will make it more accessible and cheaper to use. This means that businesses will be able to use blockchain technology without the current expenses found with other currencies. We strive to get BCX used everywhere by everyone.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

The use case for this coin will be a currency that provides full support for the future society. It will a fully anonymous currency with integrated smart contracts similar to ERC-20. BCX also has an enormous supply which will make it more accessible and cheaper to use. This means that businesses will be able to use blockchain technology without the current expenses found with other currencies. We strive to get BCX used everywhere by everyone.

But how much amount is allotted to the dev team? The use case is similar to most. What unique edge are you having here? Do you have partners in this project?
BccKing

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:26:48 AM

The new BCX official website is coming soon!

坚守BTC的信仰!
BCX Official (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:45:27 AM

BCX Project Update 018

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 018. BitcoinX 0.16.2 have add the smart contract function, which requires the miners vote to activate. (The voting period is 2016 blocks)
Currently vvpool and beepool have been updated to the latest version, please update ASAP!

[Core/dev] Have optimize the interface layout, adjust and design a new UI layout scheme

[Core/dev] Redesign the new UI control to replace the old contract creation interface

[Core/dev] Refactor some UI components, adjust code structure to remove multiple inheritance and reduce ambiguity

[core/dev] Have fix some hidden problems that may occur when fixing BUILD, specify LC_ALL=C in the Shell script

[core/dev] Have fix the losing issue and Crash issue in UI

FYI, our brand new official website will be launched this week.

Official Telegram group

EN: BCX_EN

CN: BCX_CN

KR: BCX_KR

DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Hello, why price is too cheap on okex? and why there is no withdrawal or deposit function on coin egg? & when you are listing this coin on other exchanges to increase the trading?

BCX Project Update 017

Hello all BCXers! This is project update 017. Our Turing-complete Smart Contract(RC) is now completed. Feel free to download from Github.

[Core/dev] Have complete Token Send and Receive interface

[Core/dev] Adjust the navigation toolbar of the Full-node wallet, adjust the layout of the main interface and the sub-interface

[Core/dev] Have fix the bug that the deployment result interface can not display properly after deploying the contract

[core/dev] Have fix the bug that the cost of gas and rpc interface did not match when creating a contract from the interface.

[core/dev] Ethereum DPoS algorithm in research

Official Telegram group

EN: T.me/BCX_EN

CN: T.me/BCX_CN

KR: T.me/BCX_KR

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
dandan1010

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Hi. The fork for bitcoinx is already happen. How are the others remaining coins obtained, and how much is total supply? And can be mined with CPU, and on what exchange is listed?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: