Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: In light of the GitHub incident, would you like to stage a relaunch? [POLL CLOSED]
Yes, I lost coins due to the pool bug
I don't care, I just want more pools to be there at launch
Yes, I think the developer is a scammer, and this would prove otherwise
Yes (other)
No, it works fine now so leave it
No, I don't think it's relevant given the small number of coins mined
No, I think the developer has his s**t together now
No (other)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SYN] SynCoin | [NO PRE-M][Auto Reward, Anti-ASIC]  (Read 60619 times)
TheEvilSocks

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 02:55:31 PM

It's a great coin, mining is pretty good!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mindragon

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 22, 2014, 04:14:45 PM

Currently it is CPU mineable. I've been burning in new PC's with it lol.

TheEvilSocks

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:49:06 PM

I've been using Syncoin for 3 days now, but most of the time the nodes are down so I can't mine nor send transactions. Please fix this!

IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 23, 2014, 05:51:54 PM

I've been using Syncoin for 3 days now, but most of the time the nodes are down so I can't mine nor send transactions. Please fix this!
Its a dead coin.
syncoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:34:15 PM

Its a dead coin.

No, it's not. My main developers and myself have been busy with some exams, but are still supporting the coin.
Additionally, nodes have been shutting down by themselves but we've contacted our server host regarding the issue -- they're working on getting it fixed.

Donate to The SynCoin Foundation Today:
SynCoin Address: SYnFundYHArvaRGMowXE2v5fQQ4SVdvh5t
IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

Its a dead coin.

No, it's not. My main developers and myself have been busy with some exams, but are still supporting the coin.
Additionally, nodes have been shutting down by themselves but we've contacted our server host regarding the issue -- they're working on getting it fixed.

syncoin is getting removed from exchanges and no new activity here, so you need to do something to save it
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:41:23 PM

Its a dead coin.

syncoin is getting removed from exchanges and no new activity here, so you need to do something to save it

Which exchanges have removed it from transaction? I'll look into it now.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:43:28 PM

Its a dead coin.

bittrex, for other i am not sure
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:46:07 PM

Its a dead coin.

Alright, I'll send them an email now. Any other things you want to point out for me to address?

TheEvilSocks

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:54:24 PM

Its a dead coin.

How did your exams go?

Anyways, welcome back! Cheesy

IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

Its a dead coin.

Alright, I'll send them an email now. Any other things you want to point out for me to address?

not really most important would be the nodes and bittrex
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

Its a dead coin.

Nodes are now fixed.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

Its a dead coin.

Nodes are now fixed.

great will give it a test ride now Smiley
IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 04:02:46 PM

tried to solo but i only get rejects
syncoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

Are you using a correct miner? SynCoin is now phase 2. Either use the CPU miner from our GitHub or use VertCoin's miners. Both will work.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 01:04:20 AM

Are you using a correct miner? SynCoin is now phase 2. Either use the CPU miner from our GitHub or use VertCoin's miners. Both will work.

didn't know that i was using scrypt :\
TheEvilSocks

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:14:15 PM

Please update your Github with a link for Windows.
It just says
Windows binary is available for download here:

and then there's no link

syncoin (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 09:47:44 PM

Please update your Github with a link for Windows.
It just says
Windows binary is available for download here:

and then there's no link

Client: https://github.com/syncoin-project/syncoin/releases
Miner: https://github.com/syncoin-project/cpuminer-syn/releases

bradfrogger

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:23:53 AM

Thank you. I wondered why Scrypt mining produced all rejects.
bradfrogger

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 01:03:57 AM

Thank you. I wondered why Scrypt mining produced all rejects.

Difficulty is so low that I am just CPU mining it and getting lots of blocks.   :-)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: