Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking for a loan!  (Read 702 times)
geomad (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 01:10:32 PM

Hi!
My name is Eddie and i was scammed by the people at bitcominers for not to long ago, i know, the most of you will say i´m a new and dumb, but i had a lot of calls with them and i trusted them. So, now i need to go on.

I´m looking in to cloud mining and there are not so many company´s offering short term contracts, that´s what i´m after, don´t have the money any more to buy the long ones, so i try to start small again, i started small for 2 years ago and it got me a lot, but as pointed before, now all is gone.

So my question is simple, who can loan me some BTC - NMC to buy some hashing power at Cex.io? Or maybe you can lend me some ghash that i can put back to you after the time expires? I was looking for a 100 gh/s to start then work my way up.

Don´t have much for collateral either, i have 0.13814938 NMC Available at cryptsy, that´s all that´s left.

What i can do is to give you all my logs to Cex.io so you can handle all by your self, i want you to see where the loan is going and if you have acces to my account 24/7 then you can be pretty sure that you can take back whats yours anytime, i got nothing to hide, i just need to get going with my investments again, at the moment i have 0.11549993 GHS at Cex.io chewing and that wont get me anywhere.

So, please, loan me some of the above requested, you will get a lot of karma points and a nice bright star with you for ever.

I can assure you, you will get full insight in the account and if you want to pull the plug just take back what´s your´s and everything will go where it was before.

I only want you to loan me if you see some potential in this offer, you can calculate what´s profitable for you and me.

I don´t know, i´m so damned low right now, it affects me in everything, love life, privet life and work. I really, really need this to get working again.

So, what do you say? I will try to answer all the questions, when i´m back to my ordinary me i will do the same for the next fellow who´s in trouble..

I need to take COINtrol  Cool over my life again, please help me.  

Eddie aka Geomad
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:12:14 PM

If you have collateral you'll get your loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:18:15 PM

All i have to offer is full access to the account where the loan is going and my 6.295 DEVCOIN and 0.138 NAMECOIN
BlueMonkey

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Need any help ? Just PM me

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 03:45:17 PM

All i have to offer is full access to the account where the loan is going and my 6.295 DEVCOIN and 0.138 NAMECOIN
You want loan what ? 0.0005 BTC ?
dmcl

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:17:45 PM

you could simply change your password after receiving the loan though..

how much GHS are you looking for? i havent got much at the minute but i may be willing to loan you some or something.
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:45:10 PM

Don´t think that will take me anywhere, but i already explained all in the first post, i´m looking for someone who´s willing to loan me what ever it takes to get me started again, i want to start with 100 GH/S at Cex.io, i can offer full access to the account where the loan is going, not to long ago some one loaned me some GHS and took them back with interest, so maybe something like that? Don´t know, just trying to get started again..
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:54:03 PM

you could simply change your password after receiving the loan though..

how much GHS are you looking for? i havent got much at the minute but i may be willing to loan you some or something.

Yes, i´m aware of that, but you can easily create a voucher as insurance, lets say you loan me 10 GHS then you create a voucher worth 10 GHS from the account, so if someone changes the pass you reclaim the voucher, the 10 GHS gets back home.
dmcl

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:05:50 PM

but how do you know the voucher is genuine? it could be some old voucher thats already been used or it could be a voucher for 0.0000001GHS.

im not saying you intend to do anything like that im just pointing out the flaws.

at present i have next to no GHS (0.65 as i offloaded the rest) but even if i had enough to lend someone 100GHS id need a bit more than that tbh, id be needing some form of collateral, etc.
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

but how do you know the voucher is genuine? it could be some old voucher thats already been used or it could be a voucher for 0.0000001GHS.

im not saying you intend to do anything like that im just pointing out the flaws.

at present i have next to no GHS (0.65 as i offloaded the rest) but even if i had enough to lend someone 100GHS id need a bit more than that tbh, id be needing some form of collateral, etc.

Ok, i don´t know how else to put this, but..
If you have access to my account, you make the voucher and keep it until the day everything is set. No prob.
Can´t really understand the concern when having the GHS in my account would be the same as in others account.
I´m not asking a single person to loan me that much, i have it as a goal to start, so i can get forward.

I don´t know, but it is not fully impossible to ask around and get someone to loan some GSH with interest, it is a win/win situation.

I´ts all about trust, and i´m trying to do the best i can with the little i have and that´s honestly and full transparency.. If you see that the GHS´s not producing enough you as the owner can pull them back whenever you like.

But again, i´m not a scammer  nor do i think like one, there fore your questions make me anxious about the whole thing.

I really think that the most of the people here think of the risks, so i´m answering all the questions the best i can!

I just uploaded a bunch of papers and pictures of my driving licence to https://btcjam.com/ and i asked for the same user as here, maybe when all gets verified i´l get some trust.. I´m linking my ebay account, verified and running since: Apr-22-02 with 100% positive feedback and i´m also verified paypal account premiere since 2006, so the trust issue wont be a problem i guess...

But at the same time i welcome every input on how to get the GHS to grow and produce some precious coins.   
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:19:40 PM

Ok, i don´t know how else to put this, but..
If you have access to my account, you make the voucher and keep it until the day everything is set. No prob.
Can´t really understand the concern when having the GHS in my account would be the same as in others account.
I´m not asking a single person to loan me that much, i have it as a goal to start, so i can get forward.

I don´t know, but it is not fully impossible to ask around and get someone to loan some GSH with interest, it is a win/win situation.

I´ts all about trust, and i´m trying to do the best i can with the little i have and that´s honestly and full transparency.. If you see that the GHS´s not producing enough you as the owner can pull them back whenever you like.

But again, i´m not a scammer  nor do i think like one, there fore your questions make me anxious about the whole thing.

I really think that the most of the people here think of the risks, so i´m answering all the questions the best i can!

I just uploaded a bunch of papers and pictures of my driving licence to https://btcjam.com/ and i asked for the same user as here, maybe when all gets verified i´l get some trust.. I´m linking my ebay account, verified and running since: Apr-22-02 with 100% positive feedback and i´m also verified paypal account premiere since 2006, so the trust issue wont be a problem i guess...

But at the same time i welcome every input on how to get the GHS to grow and produce some precious coins.   

We read this very story 3-5 times per day. You will need collateral equal to or greater to the loan you are asking for and it needs to be held by the lender or a trusted third party BEFORE you get your loan. Otherwise, you need to sell your stuff, take on another job, ask family and friends or offer some type of services for BTC . You also need to start with what you can afford, live within your means. Why should I give you a loan that isn't secured only on your word when I could just buy the miner for myself and cut out all the risk?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 02:37:13 AM

Yes, i get it, some of you like it that way, some of you don't, but i hope you are aware this is a forum where people come together and do stuff together, bitcoins or any other cryptocoin is worth nothing when you are alone and don't dare to ask risky questions time to time, i find it very amusing you speaking for the whole comunity, if you don't want to get in this boat then stay away please, me and i can asure many others are aware of what you try to tell me here..
I realy don't get some of you guys, can't you read? I'm telling over and over again that i know i'm not in the usual path some of you have in mind, i don't have colleteral enuf, that i already pointed ut a coupple of times, that's the reason i'm trying to get some other insuruanses.
Are you trying to tell me how to make my money? I know how, and i got some ideas, for that i need someone to push me the right way, i did not come here demanding money or btc or other, i asked if someone could help me to my goal of 100 GH/S to get started, for that i did offer some of what i think is a honest way to build this. A lot of you send me PM to offer me some deals, thank you!
But some of you guys are going to far on this, i do not need a lecture on how to sell my stuff, i love my stuff and i also love my project that died.
But if some of you get's a hard on playing Donald Trump of the BTC so go ahead, but don't think for a sec that you are helping pointing out the obvious...
And on a personal note i think the loan is very secured thru my suggestions. If i'm not to trust in your eyes then to bad, don't hold the line please. I can see you are trying to kill my thread with one of those 'put the neewbe down' posts, but i think you made it worst..

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:14:11 AM

Yes, i get it, some of you like it that way, some of you don't, but i hope you are aware this is a forum where people come together and do stuff together, bitcoins or any other cryptocoin is worth nothing when you are alone and don't dare to ask risky questions time to time, i find it very amusing you speaking for the whole comunity, if you don't want to get in this boat then stay away please, me and i can asure many others are aware of what you try to tell me here..
I realy don't get some of you guys, can't you read? I'm telling over and over again that i know i'm not in the usual path some of you have in mind, i don't have colleteral enuf, that i already pointed ut a coupple of times, that's the reason i'm trying to get some other insuruanses.
Are you trying to tell me how to make my money? I know how, and i got some ideas, for that i need someone to push me the right way, i did not come here demanding money or btc or other, i asked if someone could help me to my goal of 100 GH/S to get started, for that i did offer some of what i think is a honest way to build this. A lot of you send me PM to offer me some deals, thank you!
But some of you guys are going to far on this, i do not need a lecture on how to sell my stuff, i love my stuff and i also love my project that died.
But if some of you get's a hard on playing Donald Trump of the BTC so go ahead, but don't think for a sec that you are helping pointing out the obvious...
And on a personal note i think the loan is very secured thru my suggestions. If i'm not to trust in your eyes then to bad, don't hold the line please. I can see you are trying to kill my thread with one of those 'put the neewbe down' posts, but i think you made it worst..

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

Another line we read everyday. Got anything new? At least make an effort. What you "think" and the facts are far apart.

Albert Einstein
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 05:24:36 AM

Don´t think that will take me anywhere, but i already explained all in the first post, i´m looking for someone who´s willing to loan me what ever it takes to get me started again, i want to start with 100 GH/S at Cex.io, i can offer full access to the account where the loan is going, not to long ago some one loaned me some GHS and took them back with interest, so maybe something like that? Don´t know, just trying to get started again..
Collateral 6.295 DEVCOIN and 0.138 NAMECOIN but want loan more than 0.0005 BTC ?
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 09:57:52 AM

I get it, i get it, you guys are amused with the whole situation, yet another newbe pops out from nowhere and you need to put him down, while in other cultures and places a simple "no thanks" is enough, ironically in this place of the net, the place that was build with trust and people coming together against the big money holders (banks Roll Eyes) you are becoming like them, shame on you.

For them who still got it, i did not come here to demand money, i came to explain my situation and laid what i had in mind out, i know i do not have collateral enough for 100 GH/S, i clearly stated that in the first post, yet you have those know-it-all who has the need to be rude.
Who cares. People here a nice to me anyways, some of you are giving me some coins to help me reach my goal, thank you very much, i don´t have much but it´s growing thanks to those who believe in this thing, all the other coin troopers on power trips don´t need to bother, i get it, you have a lot and i don´t, rube it in my face if it makes you feel better, it´s on me.

To the others, thank you i know it´s not much but i´m growing thanks to you, thank you for keeping it the way it is supposed to be, some people forgets how it was at the beginning when everybody gather satoshis and felt good.

DEVCOIN
DOGECOIN
NAMECOIN
LITECOIN

Please don´t bother pointing out how low my coin rate is, i knooow, that´s why i´m trying to do something about it.  Undecided
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:00:06 AM

Another line we read everyday. Got anything new? At least make an effort. What you "think" and the facts are far apart.

I "think" i´m making an effort right now wasting my time on rude dudes.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 12:54:34 PM

"Rude" is thinking you will get something for nothing. It's all on you.

Albert Einstein
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 01:03:08 PM

"Rude" is thinking you will get something for nothing. It's all on you.

But sir, you have not read at all, i do not offer something for nothing, i offer full access to where the GHS are going so the lender can pull the plug at any time, also be part of the profit in the plan. I don´t call that nothing.. Ok, maybe for you it is nothing, but again, i´m not asking you.

I´m really happy for the feedback you guys give me, i know somewhere inside me that you are all guarding your investments and you look after each other, that´s a lot. Keep it going, and let the new ones grow in to fully trustworthy members.
BlueMonkey

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:22:54 PM

I get it, i get it, you guys are amused with the whole situation, yet another newbe pops out from nowhere and you need to put him down, while in other cultures and places a simple "no thanks" is enough, ironically in this place of the net, the place that was build with trust and people coming together against the big money holders (banks Roll Eyes) you are becoming like them, shame on you.

For them who still got it, i did not come here to demand money, i came to explain my situation and laid what i had in mind out, i know i do not have collateral enough for 100 GH/S, i clearly stated that in the first post, yet you have those know-it-all who has the need to be rude.
Who cares. People here a nice to me anyways, some of you are giving me some coins to help me reach my goal, thank you very much, i don´t have much but it´s growing thanks to those who believe in this thing, all the other coin troopers on power trips don´t need to bother, i get it, you have a lot and i don´t, rube it in my face if it makes you feel better, it´s on me.

To the others, thank you i know it´s not much but i´m growing thanks to you, thank you for keeping it the way it is supposed to be, some people forgets how it was at the beginning when everybody gather satoshis and felt good.

DEVCOIN
DOGECOIN
NAMECOIN
LITECOIN

Please don´t bother pointing out how low my coin rate is, i knooow, that´s why i´m trying to do something about it.  Undecided
We don't care the person is newbie or hero member and so on. If you can give collateral, any person can lend the btc. What we want is collateral that more than you asking. We not put any newbie down because that was a great pleasure to help other people especially newbie
geomad (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

We don't care the person is newbie or hero member and so on. If you can give collateral, any person can lend the btc. What we want is collateral that more than you asking. We not put any newbie down because that was a great pleasure to help other people especially newbie
[/quote]

Yeah, i get the feeling, i know it is a evolution that´s best for all... It was so different a few years ago, i guess i´m trying to get that feeling back.
Thank you all for your time and i hope i can get that collateral so i can grow again, i´m worth it.

And to the anonymous givers, thank you, i just got your GLC 0.03128624

If anyone lives in Sweden let me know!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: