Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SUN - SunCoin [MN][NeoScrypt][SWAP to POS/MN - AMATERASU CHAIN]  (Read 17669 times)
hueannhien91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Good idea, an interesting community, a community committed to building the first blockchain maintenance network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DONIA-48 (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:51:04 PM

You mentioned energy availability being an issue, depending upon where someone lives, are there any plans in the future of the project to address this issue?
This project definitely shows potential and I'll be keeping close track on it.

If the future plan is a charity and project fund for these cases, they will be managed by masternode owners who are involved in the project.

The Suncoin project aims to be decentralised ,but there will always be a group of users dedicated to the main objectives  90% of the use of renewable energies and above all the rest of the point ,to help in areas where it is necessary and to make projects around these objectives.

Without forgetting also the attempt to create SUN an asset in the purchase of services and products for renewable energy.

for the rest of the users who have commented on the need to be a big community, i answer in this thread to avoid spamming.

This project was rescued by the community and during almost 3 months we continued to grow gradually, achieving that the price has not become an interest and has not been maintained, neither overspeculation nor unstoppable fall in value.   

My personal assessment is that this community is being created that can make this possible.
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:06:18 PM

-------------------------------------[ BOUNTYS ]-------------------------------------

How many categories do you make for the bounty program, sir? I cannot see it because I have no discord account. Or the bounty program is the invitation to join your discord? By the way do you have a translation campaign or content media campaign for Suncoin promotion? Sorry for many questions from me.
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:23:04 PM

-------------------------------------[ BOUNTYS ]-------------------------------------

How many categories do you make for the bounty program, sir? I cannot see it because I have no discord account. Or the bounty program is the invitation to join your discord? By the way do you have a translation campaign or content media campaign for Suncoin promotion? Sorry for many questions from me.

The bounty is not to join in, the situation is that right now Discord is the community center for the community.  There are all available bouncers on display and this way we make people come in and make contact with the rest of the members and see the conversation and evolution.

If you are interested in only receiving the list of bouncers send me a private and I facilitate it and we can do the communication by there, if on the contrary you have interest in the project it would be preferable that you accede to discord where it shows all the information of the project and evolutions.

https://discord.gg/YMpBJsg
jorgballesteros

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

I have recently joined this project discord. There is small community but it looks their team is working hard on achieving tasks following roadmap. Definitely going to put some BTC on this one, looks promising!
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:23:30 PM

SUNCOIN UPDATE

To support the first steps of the new project and that they can be carried out in a correct and legitimate way, we have created the SunCoin Foundation's discordant channel.

We will ensure the good functioning of the network in the coming months until the project can be made decentralised thanks to the system of proposals and funds.

https://discord.gg/2HW7uSJ
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:07:38 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:00:12 PM by DONIA-48

SUNCOIN UPDATE

SunCoin is now available on Start-Exchange for trading on BTC/SUN GBX/SUN.

https://start-ex.com/trade/SUN_BTC
https://start-ex.com/trade/SUN_GBX

The deposits are deactivated until the first purchase orders appear, to prevent price alterations.

Enjoy!
marysay12

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:17:11 PM

There is nothing more to say. This was needed to the crypto market. Thanks for this project.
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

There is nothing more to say. This was needed to the crypto market. Thanks for this project.

Thank you, every time we read a comment like this, we realize more and more that we have chosen the right path. 

Thank you and welcome.
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

SUNCOIN UPDATE

Sun coin is available to trade from today on BARTERDEX the decentralized KMD exchange

Thanks to the Komodo and BarterDex team for adding the SunCoin project to their Decentralized Exchange.

Now you can buy SUN with your KMD or BTC
 https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/BarterDEX/releases
srsandokan

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:25:58 PM

On the whitepaper it says that it willl be updated before the first fund, how is the process going?
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

On the whitepaper it says that it willl be updated before the first fund, how is the process going?

A new version of the whitepaper is being edited with all the updated information, in it will be shown in detail the processes and actions that we will put in place to achieve the objectives of the project.

The first Aurora Fund will start on September 13.
We are planning to launch this new version on September 10, where we will also show the functioning of the aurora system.

I hope I have solved your question! Greetings!

All WhitePaper updates are available: https://medium.com/suncoin/all-about-suncoin-interactive-whitepaper-4e4a70d80a51
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

SUNCOIN UPDATE

Suncoin new release: On this occasion we launched the 100% functional sun paper wallet.
You can access it via the following link: http://paper.suncoin-network.com/

This service is also hosted with 100% renewable energies
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

This is a great step for the environment. Hopefully more mining companies will follow suit. Can I ask what renewable sources you will be using if you know yet?

We currently make use of a dedicated server on which we host a node, the web and the basic services of suncoin. This host is certified to use 100% renewable energy "Kualo".

In the first steps towards the use of more renewable energy "Points" in our network, we are preparing a process of awarding prizes to nodes that are hosted in systems powered by 100% renewable energy, as well as small mining farms with solar power.

In the white paper you can see the short and long term objectives such as the management of an ecosystem where sun would be an asset for the purchase of services and products related to the use of renewable energy.

U say kualo, this could be a breakthrough in the history of finance. Seeds of doubts in what I see and hear stupefy me sometimes and this is one of the cases when my stupefaction is about to grow bigger than grand canyon as a result of reading through the posted material. Not all of it is flawed but large chunk surely has fundamental flaws in it.
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:29:13 PM

Do not miss the opportunity to take part in a good project. Join us.
Nicolas9

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

Where can I see the latest news of the project?
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:21 AM

This is a great step for the environment. Hopefully more mining companies will follow suit. Can I ask what renewable sources you will be using if you know yet?

We currently make use of a dedicated server on which we host a node, the web and the basic services of suncoin. This host is certified to use 100% renewable energy "Kualo".

In the first steps towards the use of more renewable energy "Points" in our network, we are preparing a process of awarding prizes to nodes that are hosted in systems powered by 100% renewable energy, as well as small mining farms with solar power.

In the white paper you can see the short and long term objectives such as the management of an ecosystem where sun would be an asset for the purchase of services and products related to the use of renewable energy.

U say kualo, this could be a breakthrough in the history of finance. Seeds of doubts in what I see and hear stupefy me sometimes and this is one of the cases when my stupefaction is about to grow bigger than grand canyon as a result of reading through the posted material. Not all of it is flawed but large chunk surely has fundamental flaws in it.

We are working on this aspect from the community to establish some objectives and procedures for it, these will be published from day 11-s with the new revision of the WhitePaper.

At the moment of retaking the community the first part of the wp was launched (very basic) trying to show the objectives of the new project to make the community grow, after all this time we have more clear the acutaciones and way to achieve it and will be reflected in the next version of the WP. 

I'm sorry the stupefaction didn't scare you and you still want to check out the next version of our wp.
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:34:10 PM

i think discord more update than ann
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Add "SunCoin (SUN)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 559 SunCoin (SUN)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
DONIA-48 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:52:40 PM

i think discord more update than ann

For now totally true, on day 11 we will update the info of that thread with all the news and whitepaper update.
We also hope to soon organize our first AMA with the intention of talking about the passage from POW/MN to POS/MN that will come in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: