Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:10:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange  (Read 27985 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:35:27 PM

So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Yes. They don't provide valuable informations regarding the team's capabilities to handle this kind of project. They just offered us a platform that is fast and easy kind of exchange. I just hope that they can managed to convince the investors to joined on this team and make an invesments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

So this is a new project right? As I have check the website it doesn't contain much information to know more about Quickex background and its team history.
Yes. They don't provide valuable informations regarding the team's capabilities to handle this kind of project. They just offered us a platform that is fast and easy kind of exchange. I just hope that they can managed to convince the investors to joined on this team and make an invesments.
They start building service. So be patient about exchange with good rate and non-registration. It will be have more convenient for who have little amount want exchange.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

One of the nightmare of exchange services is to get hacked. What kind of protections do you have against hackers?  What if exchange is unavailable but I want to withdraw my funds ? Do you have another platform where the withdrawing funds is open source and published anywhere, so that people can withdraw their funds in emergency situations?

It's not a trading platform, it's a website to convert you bitcoin to ethereum, so your asset doesn't stay on their exchange and it does not require you to register and create an account, their service is like shapeshift if you use before.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

Everything is new at here, so that we need understand more about Quickex team. I think likestream and anwer questions from investors and supports is better.

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Pretty sure if they will launched the beta exchange they will announce it and make promotion to be able to gain visitors and impression from the people. But as of now there are only few people who recognized the exchange site so this will need more promotions and stuffs.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:34:47 AM

I understand that it's probably too early to talk about it, but tell me when tentatively you are going to launch a beta version of the platform? I would be very interested in trying it out in the work.

Pretty sure if they will launched the beta exchange they will announce it and make promotion to be able to gain visitors and impression from the people. But as of now there are only few people who recognized the exchange site so this will need more promotions and stuffs.
It really needs a lot of advertisement and promotion so its expected that much effort is need, I hope launching it sooner would help people acknowledge it.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

It really needs a lot of advertisement and promotion so its expected that much effort is need, I hope launching it sooner would help people acknowledge it.
Well the team Quickex seems like very responsible and serious with the further improvement of this project. This holds a great platform and it is very efficient for this project if the project team members will launch a beta version so that a lot more people will come attracted to this best rate crypto exchange. And be able to try out this project. I will also looking forward for this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:31:03 AM

Indeed, the project is very fresh and new need alot of updates and progress to be noticed by the public. The good marketing strategy will help the project to be famous and successful. Upon doing this tactics Iam sure many will notice and acknowledge the beauty of the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

A low commission fee can actually draw attention to itself, I think that this very moment can attract attention to the new exchanger.
It hardly. Such projects with low or at all free fees already a heap. So I don't think that the exchanges administrators will attach it particular importance and in priority will add quickex to themselves.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

A low commission fee can actually draw attention to itself, I think that this very moment can attract attention to the new exchanger.
It hardly. Such projects with low or at all free fees already a heap. So I don't think that the exchanges administrators will attach it particular importance and in priority will add quickex to themselves.
The conclusion from this one is that you need to develop another plan about attracting users to your exchanger
unemployed

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

The site is still news and there are still development from the team is taking care of. As for now, there is focus on promoting their sites to potential traders and investors, But this will be hard if they do not launch any campaigns to Quickex to be able to recognize and gain the impression from the public.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.
You all rightly say the trust of users and investor confidence is initially built, then the promotion of the project in social networks is already beginning actively. Trust can be earned if you have good time-tested partners. It helps a lot.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

The conclusion from this one is that you need to develop another plan about attracting users to your exchanger
Yes. The team behind this project must have to provide better plans and strategies to attract users because the competition of this kind of platform is really high. They need to be more innovative inorder to be liked by the people of crypto and by the investors.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

Yes. The team behind this project must have to provide better plans and strategies to attract users because the competition of this kind of platform is really high. They need to be more innovative inorder to be liked by the people of crypto and by the investors.
I don't know but this kind of project was a unique one, which means that this platform has a small number of similarities on each fast exchange platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:26 AM

I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.
You all rightly say the trust of users and investor confidence is initially built, then the promotion of the project in social networks is already beginning actively. Trust can be earned if you have good time-tested partners. It helps a lot.
Yes, of course. They definitely need to be pushed hard their hard work until they have a free time so that they can answer all their question.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:41:17 AM

It is highly essential for every user to have a look on the white papers to understand about the project road map and their goals, workflow but why Quickex do not publish white papers.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:13:56 AM

it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

What can the team say about the level of security? I would not venture to exchange large amounts at once.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

it is really strange that the developers did not give us any documents on the development of the project. Only two currencies are available on your exchange website today. In the future, are you going to expand this list or will the exchange be between Eth and Btc only?

Yeah, and this pairing can be commonly found in every trading site so I doubt that traders will take the risk to try the services. Quickex seems to have a good purpose which they offer a very low transaction fee but they need to do more ways to attract traders who will used the said services.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Adding more pairs is not easy for this new project and it depends on how the community will accept and support the project, maybe as time goes by developers will add more currencies.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: