Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quickex | Best Rate Crypto Exchange  (Read 27985 times)
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

Exchange without registration is very useful if you need to exchange quickly. To this we add the best rate and get an almost perfect exchanger.
But it is hardly for make bonus or disitribute the commission or refferal program for users want to join exchange. Best rate is good but customer services is important, too.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

Nowadays, there are so many projects that is evolving and keep on striving here in the crypto currency community. And one of the kind of projects that is in numbers now is the crypto exchange platforms. And just like the Quickex, it is a best rate cryptp exchange project that has so many competitors that should unleashed in its way to reach and attain its goals, so good luck to the team Quickex.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

As for now there are a lot of new crypto exchanges out there to be recognize but majority of those are only try to collect money from investors and disappear. What is unique feature of this exchange that people will trust their money for longtime term like other big major exchanges like binance?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

The ideas and the concept is not new but as the team satims that the best rates are provided, let's see how it turns out to be.
Maybe some are not new , but we must expect that the team would have differences and high competitive attitude, hopefully people will recognize it and show the outcome.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:29:55 AM

As for now there are a lot of new crypto exchanges out there to be recognize but majority of those are only try to collect money from investors and disappear. What is unique feature of this exchange that people will trust their money for longtime term like other big major exchanges like binance?
Hopefully that is where this project will be heading in the future, we need more alternative exchangers so that those major exchangers wont easily monopolize this industry.

I am expecting to see now what this new exchanges can do to customers and also investors plus traders Because we are talking big money on these ones. Are  there upcoming campaigns for QUICKEX?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:48:17 AM

The ideas and the concept is not new but as the team satims that the best rates are provided, let's see how it turns out to be.
Maybe some are not new , but we must expect that the team would have differences and high competitive attitude, hopefully people will recognize it and show the outcome.
It is not necessary to have a super new idea. So build a world that the project is successful if experienced people are engaged in it
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:09 AM

Quickex is working on making the crypto exchange work more easy and profitable for all the users. They are comparing prices from 20+ exchange which will give the best one for sure. They also have the feature of exchange without registration which is very great for instant exchange of any crypto. I would be waiting for the launch of their platform as a beta version.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:54:11 AM

Hopefully that is where this project will be heading in the future, we need more alternative exchangers so that those major exchangers wont easily monopolize this industry.

I am expecting to see now what this new exchanges can do to customers and also investors plus traders Because we are talking big money on these ones. Are  there upcoming campaigns for QUICKEX?

As far as I know, they don't have any plans in conducting bounty programs and probably also, they don't have ICO for this project. That is why I'm still doubtful for this team because without this, how can they managed to convinced potential investors to joined and make investment on this platform?
Quickex Exchange (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

I am unable to find any feedback or review in web about your service, you need to build trust first, because people will not take the rist just to get low rate, also you only convert between ethereum and bitcoin, on other similar service they offer exchanging between different.
However the streategy of low transaction fees is really interesting for many traders but adding more coins brings more traders attention to choose Quckex platform as their choice.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:58:22 AM

Due to what the developers want to profit, because the commission is really low. Due to the large number of transactions?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

Quickex is working on making the crypto exchange work more easy and profitable for all the users. They are comparing prices from 20+ exchange which will give the best one for sure. They also have the feature of exchange without registration which is very great for instant exchange of any crypto. I would be waiting for the launch of their platform as a beta version.
Will the team recruit people to test the platform? Let me know please, I also do not mind taking part in testing the project. I wonder how the platform will work.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

I think Quickex project will soon to be one in the list of best project in crypto currency market. The team should think for more ideas to make it more attractive and good in the eyes of people. Hope also that they will be more active and always give updates to everyone.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

you are right. we are going to grow our community. also our dev team scale crypto currency pairs.

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

So, what is you first step to make your community grow? Can you give us some clues about the plan of the team because there are already many crypto exchange that is already have many pairs of cryptos. And also, did some traders already been using the the services?
There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

Quickex should be included on your radar if you are a crypto trader. It offeres best rates and low fees. Definitely they are also working to secure thier website.

I guess there features and stuffs will surely attract more customers and traders to come and trade there. Is this site new? Any other plans to launch campaign for the trade exchange?

Its another side of business. We would like to be just an instant and simple exchange for common users.
The decision of you as on me is correct. Today there was already very large number of exchanges with unnecessary functions. All you need is it is to start your website on the good server which will work round the clock, and also to realize smooth and readily available to I understand even to beginners the interface.

A lot of exchanges have a ton of feature so they can be used, if you dont use then it's on you it's not the fault of others that indeed do use the exchanges
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:08:42 AM

Exchange without registration is very useful if you need to exchange quickly. To this we add the best rate and get an almost perfect exchanger.
But it is hardly for make bonus or disitribute the commission or refferal program for users want to join exchange. Best rate is good but customer services is important, too.

Well they can always make a referral link to use similar to how amazon and other companies do. If you come from that link then the owner gets money
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

There is a good work flow however many similar platforms but not succeeded with their goals. Quickex is completely unique as we can notice they have a 24/7 support team which is highly essential to hold responsibility for the activities they adhere to and it is eventually building bridge of trust and strong connectivity.

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

The project must first build trust with the community and they need to prove that their platform is competitive enough and invest worthy. Then all will follow according to their plans.

And how they will do that? Trust is very difficult to earn especially in the world of business. There must be some continuous communication and this is still new which for now is very difficult to trust.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Higher than the head of course to jump it won't turn out, it is worth seeing things adequately. You shouldn't try without any powerful arguments to try to make the way on the most visited and well-known exchanges, it is necessary to begin with new, there to get more really and it will be not so expensive.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: