Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:02:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Help to Announce token sales and airdrop  (Read 138 times)
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:03:44 AM

Are there users that help in creating a token sale and airdrop announcement?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GCOX_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Great question. I'm also looking for the same sort of help. I hope someone knowledgeable can give us some direction. On a side note I found this great article with many details on how to structure an announcement post.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/how-to-crypto-guide-to-bitcointalk-for-icos

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

Great question. I'm also looking for the same sort of help. I hope someone knowledgeable can give us some direction. On a side note I found this great article with many details on how to structure an announcement post.

You are a cooper member so I think you can do it yourself, see link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321784.msg23585525#msg23585525
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

Also, I will like to know if you will like to join in, in a project that just started? It is a tech company that uses blockchain for identity verification, background checks and data security.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

Also, I will like to know if you will like to join in, in a project that just started? It is a tech company that uses blockchain for identity verification, background checks and data security.

Why don't you pay to be a copper member too. Its best to have control over you own thread unlike you having to contact over an over just for simple edition of the thread. Seen a lot of new members who wants to post for an ICO who rank himself to be a copper member.
Show us your site please.
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

Why don't you pay to be a copper member too. Its best to have control over you own thread unlike you having to contact over an over just for simple edition of the thread. Seen a lot of new members who wants to post for an ICO who rank himself to be a copper member.
Show us your site please.

You are right, what does it cost to be a cooper member?

The site is: https://e-ver.io/

we are still making upgrades and hiring some more expert in cryptography. We currently have a prof. of cryptography and cybersecurity as member in our team.

Also, we have an ongoing AIRDROP.
azvn

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:02 PM

Are there users that help in creating a token sale and airdrop announcement?

You can go to Service Announcement for this kind of service. Some Hero/Legendary or Sr.Member offer service in creating ANN Thread include time of token sale and airdrop also. And its negotiation between you and them for paying service's fee.
If you want to make ANN thread by yourself, you can pay a little money to be a Cooper Member, that can help you gain more attention and trust
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

Okay, thanks for the advice.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

You can go to Service Announcement for this kind of service. Some Hero/Legendary or Sr.Member offer service in creating ANN Thread include time of token sale and airdrop also. And its negotiation between you and them for paying service's fee.
If you want to make ANN thread by yourself, you can pay a little money to be a Cooper Member, that can help you gain more attention and trust
There's no need to do this, he's already a Copper Member so he's capable of creating his own ANN thread unless he still wants to hire as part of his team.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

There's no need to do this, he's already a Copper Member so he's capable of creating his own ANN thread unless he still wants to hire as part of his team.

Oh yes, I subscribed for the copper membership following his advice. I have the ANN posted already. We are always looking to add team members that will be of value to our project.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:51:49 PM

Oh yes, I subscribed for the copper membership following his advice. I have the ANN posted already. We are always looking to add team members that will be of value to our project.
I thought you purchased it before asking so that's good to know.

If you are looking to add some team members then you better look on

Services --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 or

Project Development --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EVER-TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:17:49 PM

Okay, thanks for the links, I will take a look
GCOX_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

I thought you purchased it before asking so that's good to know.

If you are looking to add some team members then you better look on

Services --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 or

Project Development --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=12.0

@boyptc  thank you very much for your links and direction. It's very easy for a newbie to get lost on this site. When I'm searching for something I usually do not find it get frustrated and leave. You helped more than you know.

✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX.com THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅
Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.
GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM). Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

I think both of you already solved problem to ANN and bounty. If your project is legit then welcome. This post should be lock now to avoid future spam ( right bottom). Thanks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██