Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:34:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and Medicine in Africa  (Read 526 times)
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

The application of blockchain to medicine is helpful in Africa. Procurement of personnel and other medical equipment is needed by the people of Africa. We will know how the blockchain technology will be developed. I hope this will continue, not just in Africa but other poor countries

Blockchain technology would be a big help to prevent counterfeit drugs being sold in the black market. But then we should take into account first the most basic problem in Africa which would be lack of needs like clean water and technology too. They would have a hard time using blockchain technology if they would not have a stable connection to have the transactions. Regarding the medicine, some private companies take advantage of the opportunity to deliver counterfeit drugs because more often than not, it cannot be detected but through blockchain technology, there would be transparency and the transactions can be traced.

This is the article related to the situation of the medicinal sector in Africa. http://allafrica.com/stories/201711160493.html

As I quote:

Nevin said NAFDAC has pioneered several authentication technologies targeted at fighting counterfeit drugs. He said on the back of technology adoption, circulation of counterfeit medicines dropped from 40 per cent in 2001 to 16.7 percent in 2015. The economist said a new mandatory method called "mass serialization," often combined with "track-and-trace" requirements, is becoming the worldwide standard for regulators in securing the supply chain.

If you need a blockchain solution to prevent counterfeit drugs look no further than farmatrust. Hard cap was reached and has some very impressive backing including someone from the UK government. ICO has just finished so you can bag some cheap FTT now from any early dumpers: https://www.farmatrust.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

The world has since been stirred up by the wind of blockchain possibilities seen in fintech; records and data analysis and also recently in politics. But can we see thesame possibilities in healthcare for the poor in Africa?
In my opinion there is a big chance to improve that sphere in Africa by using blockchain, I think that way because there is a great opportunity to those who are earning money and Bitcoin to spend in medicine.
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:04:33 PM

The world has since been stirred up by the wind of blockchain possibilities seen in fintech; records and data analysis and also recently in politics. But can we see thesame possibilities in healthcare for the poor in Africa?
In my opinion there is a big chance to improve that sphere in Africa by using blockchain, I think that way because there is a great opportunity to those who are earning money and Bitcoin to spend in medicine.

As long as those people knows how to take advantage of Blockchain, then it might at some point in time help Africa specially in fields of medicine because we all know that there are a lot of people there dying without being seen by a doctor. But its going to take some time to be able to gauge how much blockchain can help that continent. But its better to start early so that we can see the effects right away.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:50:26 PM

It would be good for africa. We know that the country is struggling economically and most especially in health aspects and maybe such idea as this, which is so important to people, would benefit many.

ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:06 PM

It is good if there is a strong push for a blockchain for the healthcare in Africa. But it needs to start in an ICO to see if there are people willing to take part in helping poor people there.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:04:06 AM

I am believe blockchain can used for any purpose. Blockchain is powerfull tool and can help us making our job more easier and save a lot money. I am believe we can implementing blockchain in healthcare for peoples in africa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: