Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Each small rise in the market of altcoins leads to a greater fall!  (Read 198 times)
konohlo

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

yes crypto market is currently unstable. but that's exactly what we'll face when we start investing in the krypto market and that's how the crypto market works. but I do not think this situation will last long. this is precisely the time to buy your new investment.
isabelland88

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Price fluctuation is a common character of this market. That’s why i think it is normal. For this reason many investors are sell their coin and it also affect the whole crypto market.
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:03:05 PM

Each small rise in the market of altcoins leads to a greater fall!
Do you think the Altcoins market will be able to self-regulate or self-destruct?

I think Bitcoin will give up its crown, and it'll be the most painful period in the market history. I wonder what will be after that, but I guess everything will end well. The market will be alive, that's most important!

rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:05:54 PM

this is due to the fact that a lot of new market participants are coming. they buy at the time when the rest of the take profit. as a result, many prefer to leave than to sell at a lower price. and so will continue for a very long time.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

Bitcoins is still not recovering and unfortunately all alts are still tied to BTC price... We need a new bull market then alts will rise again

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Not all altcoins behave that way. I know of some altcoins that have maintained more percentage rise i price than fall. For instance, MTC. The altcoin seems to be moving steadily. There are also good number of coins with such good quality.
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Each small rise in the market of altcoins leads to a greater fall!
Do you think the Altcoins market will be able to self-regulate or self-destruct?

Right now altcoin market depends mainly on btc., with time when fiat pairing gain more ground on several exchanges it will be self regulatory.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Now , it is happening the opposite what we had last Year during the bull market, and the market is decreasing further after every correction.
Simply, there is no interest nowadays for investing in Crypto and the supply is higher than the demand. Weak hands will leave and we need new positive investors to enter the market to break this negative investing mood. Alts are suffering the most as BTC has higher trust and increasing it`s market share.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: