Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:25:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Medichain a scam?  (Read 143 times)
lightcar (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

Does anyone here know of medichain? They supposedly raised 20 million dollars but I have not gotten my tokens yet and they haven't been very active with their updates.  They have an office in Cambridge supposedly.

The invested amount wasn't huge but I'm worried.

https://medichain.online/

https://twitter.com/MediChainOnline
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:55:47 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 11:52:11 PM by Insanerman

Actually they almost reached their hardcap which is $30 M, they raise $29 M approximately in their ICO. They are now distributing the investors token by batch every week, the ICO investors outnumbered bounty hunters token that is why it takes time to distribute. There is some other investors who received their tokens. So dont spread FUD, wait a little longer mate. Have some patience.

They always update the community in their telegram for your information. Check it out before saying anything. Smiley
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

I'm there bounty manager and I can say the project is not scam.  Insanerman has written all info. Please go to there telegram they are active there. You will get all info what you need.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: