Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IGT] (igtokens.org)Important Github token | [ITO] First honest Waves ITO  (Read 256 times)
igtokens (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

THE WORLD'S • FIRST 100% HONEST WAVES ITO

ITO DURATION
20.06.2018- 20.07.2018 ( more or less)

You're Going To Give Some Random Person On The Internet Money, And They're Going To Take It And Go Buy Stuff With It. Probably A Subaru Forester STI, To Be Honest. But If You Are A Github Developer, For Every 1 Wave You Contribute, You'll Receive 267.85 IGT, And As A Bonus, You Will Get An Aditional 10 IGT For Every Repository You Have.

FIRST OF ITS KIND ITO
Let's be honest—everyone's tired of ICOs/ITOs. They get hyped up for weeks, and then they launch and clog up the Ethereum network for days, Coinbase goes down for a while, and then “investors” see the new tokens lose most of their “value”. This ITO is going to be different. We don't use Ethereum, we use Waves. And we reward The Github Devs. As you know, Microsoft officially announced the deal: it is buying GitHub for $7.5 billion in an all-stock deal. At 28 Millions Developers worldwide, this deal equals to $267.85 per dev. Your data, your repositories, your time. So this is why we believe you deserve this. The IGT ITO transparently offers investors no value, so there will be no expectation of gains. No gains means few investors, few investors means few transactions, and few transactions means no Waves network lag. Oh, one more thing: the fee for Waves transaction is really low:0.001 Waves (~$0.00355, less than a cent/transaction).

GUARANTEED TOKEN VALUE
Unlike with every other token sale on the market, we can guarantee here and now that the value of IGT will not (in fact, can not) reduce during or after the ITO. Since these tokens aren't worth anything to start with, there's nowhere to go but up! But remember—this is a completely honest ITO, which means we don't want anyone to mistakenly expect the value of the tokens to go up, either. Will IGT be traded on any exchanges? We hope so. You have no idea how much We hope so. And it should, as we remunerate you guys. In fact, if it does get picked up by any of the major exchanges, we promise to use some of the ITO proceeds to constantly and incessantly manipulate the market.

WAIT… IS THIS A JOKE? IS IT A SCAM?

Neither! This is real—and it’s 100% transparent. You’re literally giving your money to someone on the internet and getting completely useless tokens in return.
There are no “whitepapers,” no “products,” and no “experts.” It’s just you, us, your hard-earned Waves, and a Subaru Forester.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS?

Who knows? Maybe it’s because we got inspired by the guy who crowdfunded the UET token. Maybe because we believe you worth more than a e-mail address/account/repository. Maybe because we want to keep you on Github( seriously, you should stay, don’t migrate your repo to Bitbucket, GitLab, FogBugz Kiln/DevHub, Beanstalk,SourceForge, Apache Allura, AWS CodeCommit, GitKraken, etc.  Or migrate, but keep your Github account if you want some extra IGT.

WHAT CAN I DO WITH IGT?

IGT is a Waves based token, so you can hold it or transfer it.

Other than that… nothing. Absolutely nothing. Oh, you can sell it and buy a Github plan that suits your needs.

(Seriously, don’t buy this. Why are you even still reading these?)

HOW TO BUY IGT

More details on : http://igtokens.org/ito/how-to-buy-igt/

FIRST YOU NEED THE WAVES CLIENT.
Download the client: https://wavesplatform.com/get-waves

Here’s a tutorial that can help you install/configure your Waves Client: https://youtu.be/ugwNuZTqz1U

THEN YOU NEED TO COPY YOUR WAVES ADDRESS,  CREATE A GITHUB .TXT FILE AND PASTE YOUR WAVES ADDRESS IN IT.

LAST STEP IS SENDING 1 WAVE TO THE ICO ADDRESS: 3PN94DUZPX37HH1Z5VYBMRR2NR2KXKW1GIE
Also make sure to paste the link to your github .txt file ( this is for proving you own the account).
WILL THERE BE MORE CHANCES TO BUY IGT?

That’s a great question! It totally depends on how the ICO performs in the beginning. If we don’t make enough money to buy the Subaru Forester STI, we’ll probably keep the ICO open longer than initially stated.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:07:32 PM

Is there anyone interested in a translation bounty?
israelps

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:17:13 PM

Yep, I can do spanish translation, confirm please
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

asociating your name to github is not a very smart move since they have been purchased by microsoft a few weeks ago.
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:21:03 PM

Yep, I can do spanish translation, confirm please
Hi, yes, spanish reserved to you. Many thanks in advance.
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

Hello IGT tokens team,

I'm Ori from ICOholder.

Quite unusual ICO. If you're interested in any kind of promotion, please contact me at telegram https://t.me/oriicoholder

Best Regards

Hi Ori, thanks,

Yes, the main idea is to reward all Github Devs. Will contact you. Thanks for the offer:)
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Great news Github Fans.

We have just been listed on

Here is the listing link:

https://icoslot.com/en/ico/igtokens/

@icoslot if you are watching this, we are thankful. Seriously.

nghochoi1249

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:37:32 AM

How long will this project last? Angry Angry Angry Angry
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

Let me sum it up, you want a new car, you don't have enough money to buy them so you asked people to send you some waves (which you'll exchange into fiat at some point) so you can buy the car, and in exchange they'll get some waves token that practically has no use? In short, you want them to buy you a new car and get nothing in return.
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:09:33 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2018, 10:41:32 AM by Xalia

Very nice project! Great team working on this project. Good luck to the team
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:01:25 PM

How long will this project last? Angry Angry Angry Angry

ITO DURATION
20.06.2018- 20.07.2018 ( more or less)
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:30:30 PM

Let me sum it up, you want a new car, you don't have enough money to buy them so you asked people to send you some waves (which you'll exchange into fiat at some point) so you can buy the car, and in exchange they'll get some waves token that practically has no use? In short, you want them to buy you a new car and get nothing in return.

As said in the [ANN], we're the first 100% honest Waves based ITO. Tell us how many projects have an excellent Whitepaper and deliver no products?

We're honest about our ITO. And we're rewarding the Github Devs.

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:15:54 PM

As said in the [ANN], we're the first 100% honest Waves based ITO. Tell us how many projects have an excellent Whitepaper and deliver no products?

We're honest about our ITO. And we're rewarding the Github Devs.

Yeah, "unique", whatever. I'll give you my best hope you get your car and not a lawsuit (although there shouldn't be any lawsuit works on you due to your project's nature). A red trusts (I believe this one will come easier) is possible, though. Yet it shouldn't be a problem either as you use an alt.

Anyway I'm here for my final words, for investor-wannabes, buy donate at your own wisdom. You've read what he told you, you know what to expect after you click that send button. I would say to avoid this project unless you're within bill gates' or queen Elizabeth's bloodline
igtokens (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

Should IGTOKENS ITO be suspended or should we continue?  (Voting closes: July 01, 2018, 07:41:53 PM)

Si it's been a week since we launched the ITO. Nothing much happened and we want you guys to decide if we should continue or not.

Link below
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4555732.msg41036620#msg41036620

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: