Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] ---NEM stake complaint, questions etc.---  (Read 30309 times)
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

"Encouraging" multiple buy-ins?  No, UtopianFuture wasn't doing that.  But allowing two, especially for a loved-one account? -- then yes.  This account has been on all the confirmed lists in the past from the beginning up to the one prior to this final one.    

I only reserved two -- one on CycleSurfer for me and one CycleSurfer360 that represents a loved-one account.  But no one can prove I am telling the truth just as no one can prove the likely probability that all humans on pages 1-80 have more than two accounts.  My complaint is getting dinged for being open and honest about the process while others are sitting happy with more than two accounts and NEM stakes.

More importantly, both accounts were on the first 20 pages of the original thread during the Klone NXT movement with posts on Reddit to show for it -- this is when (I believe) UtopianFuture was not worried about multiple accounts but wanted interest.  I hope UtopianFuture considers this.

EDIT:  Here is the link to the document showing both accounts on thread pages 1-9.
NEM ongoing stakeholder list at end of page 85 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0; huge file 1379 stakeholders at the end of page 85.

Please wait until UP answers. Maybe this was just a missunderstanding.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
utopianfuture (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:10:14 AM

"Encouraging" multiple buy-ins?  No, UtopianFuture wasn't doing that.  But allowing two, especially for a loved-one account? -- then yes.  This account has been on all the confirmed lists in the past from the beginning up to the one prior to this final one.    

I only reserved two -- one on CycleSurfer for me and one CycleSurfer360 that represents a loved-one account.  But no one can prove I am telling the truth just as no one can prove the likely probability that all humans on pages 1-80 have more than two accounts.  My complaint is getting dinged for being open and honest about the process while others are sitting happy with more than two accounts and NEM stakes.

More importantly, both accounts were on the first 20 pages of the original thread during the Klone NXT movement with posts on Reddit to show for it -- this is when (I believe) UtopianFuture was not worried about multiple accounts but wanted interest.  I hope UtopianFuture considers this.

EDIT:  Here is the link to the document showing both accounts on thread pages 1-9.
NEM ongoing stakeholder list at end of page 85 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlidWok7hW0DdDZ0amZpM00wQXhrR2lJM3pCOGRhNFE#gid=0; huge file 1379 stakeholders at the end of page 85.

Give me a day or two to collect all the complaint cases and then I will deal with them in a satisfactory manner. Thanks for your patience.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
wakasaki96744

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 12:15:25 AM

Hi so you messaged me about the account.

I'll just copy-paste the whole message. (added the message inside the link just in case)

This is Wakasaki808.

Hi, not sure if my friend (kknk808) messaged you earlier. But my account wakasaki808 for bitcointalk has been taken from me. Can't use my secret phrase to change my password as whoever it was changed it and my email I used for it no longer directs to the account.

I "think" I found a way to prove myself to be the person...but not sure if you would oblige with it. It requires a NXT account if you still have one and I found one of my reaalllly old messages on my wakasaki808 that linked to a nxt account I believe I can still get access to....(checking account)... Yup found it  Grin

see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=347600.msg3733430#msg3733430
I'll take .04 BTC worth of Nxt. Should be around 40k Nxt Smiley

Ok, send bed to this address:
1F44C73zUSaEdwFTa8n4EWDBVj4LUCfXDC

As soon as I see the transaction I will send the Nxt.

sent the BTC Smiley

hold up on the address

correct address is 14084972773797117146

hopefully you didnt send it yet  Sad...dang copy-paste address wrong  Cry

the account I used here. 14084972773797117146 actually was changed to another account 3181175266492339144 when I was worried about that bugged client that was going around. I actually have the password to that old account still (OMG!!) after some searching in notepads on my computer lol  Tongue

If you have any NXT. could be as small as 2 NXT. I could send back your 2 NXT as a result of having 1 NXT already there.

Let me know if anything can be done.  Smiley Please and Thank You.

Hi that sound doable. Could you bring the case to the stake complaint thread. Thanks. UP

I have the NXT account on right now (had to redownload everything.) but just let me know when is okay with you.

NXT-98EP-BVRB-WU6B-386RA
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 02:05:17 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 03:13:35 PM by TaunSew

Hello, Just read i need to speak here.
I have a group of 14 friends ( includes their partners and such). We are all on the refunding list as the accounts are connected to mine. I understand you want to limit such accounts down. Could we be limited down to 5 stakes shared between us? I can provide proof of identity for these 5 people. What would be your decision on this case? would that be ok or would something else be more ideal for you?
Thanks

Edit: to be honest, the way things are looking we would even be happy with 3. At least that is something decent to share between us.

Any idea of what your decision would be here? I need to know how much money I need to pay back to them, if we are sharing I need to work out a percentage of refund to each of them (fiat). For the record I did let UP know about this long before audit, so I really would like to know whats happening.

Ok, I suppose I better give a bit more info.
I found Nem and got a few friends on board who I was coaching in cryptos. They in turn then wanted their girlfriends/wives/boyfriends to jump in. In my stupidity I thought it would be fine to just send them the nxt from my account and collect the fiat from them when they have enough money. It was a lot quicker to do it this way. I did not try to hide anything, you cant in a public block chain. Some of us have lost out quite bad being the victim of pump and dump schemes, but it is all down to learning experience. Some of us have been more fortunate. I no longer day trade myself, I am a long term investor mainly now. I cannot stand the dirtiness of pump and dumps.
Anyway, we are hoping that when can have a few shares between us. Please consider us.

It was a call for participants - not investors.  It doesn't do us any good to have "participants" who are presumed to be technologically illiterate or disinterested to the extent that they did not claim their own stake

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
SIjong

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 03:31:48 PM

I have a group of 14 friends ( includes their partners and such). We are all on the refunding list as the accounts are connected to mine. I understand you want to limit such accounts down. Could we be limited down to 5 stakes shared between us? I can provide proof of identity for these 5 people. What would be your decision on this case? would that be ok or would something else be more ideal for you?
Thanks

Edit: to be honest, the way things are looking we would even be happy with 3. At least that is something decent to share between us.

Any idea of what your decision would be here? I need to know how much money I need to pay back to them, if we are sharing I need to work out a percentage of refund to each of them (fiat). For the record I did let UP know about this long before audit, so I really would like to know whats happening.

I found Nem and got a few friends on board who I was coaching in cryptos. They in turn then wanted their girlfriends/wives/boyfriends to jump in. In my stupidity I thought it would be fine to just send them the nxt from my account and collect the fiat from them when they have enough money. It was a lot quicker to do it this way. I did not try to hide anything, you cant in a public block chain. Some of us have lost out quite bad being the victim of pump and dump schemes, but it is all down to learning experience. Some of us have been more fortunate. I no longer day trade myself, I am a long term investor mainly now. I cannot stand the dirtiness of pump and dumps.
Anyway, we are hoping that when can have a few shares between us. Please consider us.

It was a call for participants - not investors.  It doesn't do us any good to have "participants" who are presumed to be technologically illiterate or disinterested to the extent that they did not claim their own stake

They were not disinterested, It was me who pushed my nxt onto them. I told them I will sort it for them and just send them my nxt for fiat. Big mistake. So it is my fault for rushing. We will be participants but we have been a bit held back as we knew we would be on the refund list and not even sure if we are going to get stakes at all. We are waiting for UP's decision so we can jump back in.

Bla Bla ... one stake ! we all have once.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 06:45:00 PM

Thanks

They were not disinterested, It was me who pushed my nxt onto them. I told them I will sort it for them and just send them my nxt for fiat. Big mistake. So it is my fault for rushing. We will be participants but we have been a bit held back as we knew we would be on the refund list and not even sure if we are going to get stakes at all. We are waiting for UP's decision so we can jump back in.

So you peddled 14 people into giving you money for stakes?

That is not how this was supposed to work.  No where was it written that you were suppose to pester Granny & other technological illiterate friends for money to get NEM stakes.

How did you even persuade these people to 'invest'?  Someone unfamiliar with cryptos can't tell the 300 or so coins apart.  I'm thinking you sold some "get quick rich" scheme to them. 

How do we rationalize your 14 sockpuppets / non-participating friends over people on the waiting list?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
SIjong

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:47:35 PM

Thanks

So you peddled 14 people into giving you money for stakes?

That is not how this was supposed to work.  No where was it written that you were suppose to pester Granny & other technological illiterate friends for money to get NEM stakes.

How did you even persuade these people to 'invest'?  Someone unfamiliar with cryptos can't tell the 300 or so coins apart.  I'm thinking you sold some "get quick rich" scheme to them.  

How do we rationalize your 14 sockpuppets / non-participating friends over people on the waiting list?

I think you misunderstand me. I didnt pedal anything. I got into it, told a couple of my close friends, then they wanted to get their partners in on it. They were the ones who wanted their partners to join up. I when i say i pushed my nxt onto them, what i mean is that they wanted to join up and I pushed my nxt as a payment method for them. I was like " you can just use my nxt and pay me back payday". See what i mean.

Like i say, im not asking for 14 stakes, i know that is not going to happen. We just want whatever you choose to release to us. We have given up on the idea of all of us getting a full stake. quite prepared to share, whatever is given to us we will not make a fuss over it.

Also they were fully aware of cryptos at the time of signup. Most of them have dabbled ( mostly due to being exposed to it by me) and they are quite into them nowadays. No get rich quick scheme for me, I would prefer to actually use nem as it is, not convert to fiat. I prefer seeing a day where nem is used like cash rather them nem just being converted into cash.

GIVE THE COINS TO THE PEOPLE ON THE WAITING LIST !!! MINIMUM JUNIOR MEMBER !!!! This is just an amazing fairy tale story 14 friens Cheesy
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 10:31:05 AM

Just reminding you about our PM conv. Roadstone66 is not yet on the stakeholders list
tks
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 11:21:55 AM

how is going ?
dev. need your voice

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Jiesen

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:54:45 AM

Any news about my case ? i could check on my paypal the trans id if you need.

did you check the official list ? I thought you are in.

I'm on the final stakeholder list and the refund list. Could you remove me from the refund list please. Thank you in advance.
patmast3r

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:08:04 AM

I'm on the final stakeholder list and the refund list. Could you remove me from the refund list please. Thank you in advance.

If you can explain why your tx is connected to 11 others and why you had only 1 post and how we're supposed to believe you're not a sockpuppet then yes - we'll remove you from the refundlist.

Jiesen

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:26:37 AM

If you can explain why your tx is connected to 11 others and why you had only 1 post and how we're supposed to believe you're not a sockpuppet then yes - we'll remove you from the refundlist.

I paid by paypal my tx is not connected to 11 other lol... and why i have only 1 post ? i had no idea posting on the forum was necessary, nowhere on the main thread it was mentioned that you needed to be active and post thing on the forum. If you still dont believe me after that post just refund me i dont care anymore ffs
patmast3r

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 10:12:18 AM

I paid by paypal my tx is not connected to 11 other lol... and why i have only 1 post ? i had no idea posting on the forum was necessary, nowhere on the main thread it was mentioned that you needed to be active and post thing on the forum. If you still dont believe me after that post just refund me i dont care anymore ffs

oh...I've mistaken you for another case - sorry about that.
If you've paid via PayPal then UP will have to handle this as he dealt with PayPal exclusively.

Again sorry for the mixup.

utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:27:38 PM

It was dealt with.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
utopianfuture (OP)

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:28:11 PM

Just reminding you about our PM conv. Roadstone66 is not yet on the stakeholders list
tks

It was dealt with as well.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
lisalee

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:54:03 PM

Hi, utopianfuture

I joined in NEM ipo and I am on the list of NEM stakeholder named "leafer":
bitcointalk nickname: leafer
TXID: 094a85b3d5743a90b2b1e0657c4380d177dce75983e5a20c89ca3984bac1a85a

Unfortunately, my account named leafer was banned by BTT because i once replyed a post with a symbol of laugh like:D. I have emailed the forum for appeal many times but the account is still banned. Maybe it's impossible for me to get my account back. But I join the NEM ipo with the BTT account leafer. I'm a little worried. Now I have learnt the way to prove that I sent the transaction. I sent the transaction 0.075BTC from my Bitcoin QT client, so i can use the function of signing a message to prove that.

The following is my proof.

message I have signed: " lisalee is the new account instead of leafer "
amount: 0.075 BTC
txid: 094a85b3d5743a90b2b1e0657c4380d177dce75983e5a20c89ca3984bac1a85a
address used in signing process: 1BK22SWfZz1y5HdMJqh1RAJHD4X8PHF8H8
sign generated by bt-client: " IJi8ompYiE3X2iuTQcvTPPZNtX3UpU49ZnbNk5K900pOzsydgGor5xf7vvi9x8CkOkd0zuj+mh7rXVAiSI8zK38= "

Really sorry for the inconvenience for you. Many many thanks:)

lisalee (leafer)
cc19

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:31:16 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 09:11:00 AM by cc19

你好,我在中国工作,是个电子币的热爱者,我以前参加IPO的号码#iamibo被封了,只好用新注册的BTT账号联系你,请问要怎么领币呢?

Hello,utopianfuture:  I work in China, is a lover of electronic currency, I used to participate in the IPO number #iamibo was blocked, had to use the new account registration BTT contact you to ask how to lead coins it?
Other / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] NEM -4 billion coins- Equal Shares for ALL - Registration thread (part 2)    on: February 09, 2014, 03:34:18 AM
Hello,
I sent 605 NXT to this address: 14343293611098709683 from my Bter account.

OrderID 277030
Wallet 14343293611098709683
Transaction: 12626755727984681278

Again

I have sent 600 nxt as payment to 14343293611098709683

The transaction id is: 1862314359100051617

Please include iamibo in your list. Thx!

Really sorry for the inconvenience for you. Many thanks:)

cc19&iamibo

Real NEM adress:NCBVI6-QJI4AQ-C5HVB3-ZJZ3DP-H5CONN-SEABD4-TPUY
xinyichao

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 06:40:28 AM

hi,dev. sorry ,i made a mistake that i sent 0.075BTC to your wallet that write in my old notes,that should sent to another one. can i take it back , if you need my proof ,i will send 0.001 again to proof it with my same wallet.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e4135e5d9939eb2a782e34027fed9a65caeadc2dc2b60c0ae43e055d52926bae

I'm sorry but your post makes no sense to me.

What do you mean with notes ?

I can't find you on any list. Please post a link to your original registration post. Thanks.

if i am not in final list ,can i take my btc back ,thank you .

in order to proof it's really send from me ,i can send again from same wallet address.
patmast3r

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:01:55 AM

hi,dev. sorry ,i made a mistake that i sent 0.075BTC to your wallet that write in my old notes,that should sent to another one. can i take it back , if you need my proof ,i will send 0.001 again to proof it with my same wallet.

https://blockchain.info/tx/e4135e5d9939eb2a782e34027fed9a65caeadc2dc2b60c0ae43e055d52926bae

I'm sorry but your post makes no sense to me.

What do you mean with notes ?

I can't find you on any list. Please post a link to your original registration post. Thanks.

if i am not in final list ,can i take my btc back ,thank you .

in order to proof it's really send from me ,i can send again from same wallet address.

Yes you can have a refund but maybe that's not necessary. Please post a link to your original post in the registration thread.

cc19

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:11:33 AM

你好,我在中国工作,是个电子币的热爱者,我以前参加IPO的号码#iamibo被封了,只好用新注册的BTT账号联系你,请问要怎么领币呢?

Hello,utopianfuture:  I work in China, is a lover of electronic currency, I used to participate in the IPO number #iamibo was blocked, had to use the new account registration BTT contact you to ask how to lead coins it?
Other / Announcements (Altcoins) / Re: [ANN] NEM -4 billion coins- Equal Shares for ALL - Registration thread (part 2)    on: February 09, 2014, 03:34:18 AM
Hello,
I sent 605 NXT to this address: 14343293611098709683 from my Bter account.

OrderID 277030
Wallet 14343293611098709683
Transaction: 12626755727984681278

Again

I have sent 600 nxt as payment to 14343293611098709683

The transaction id is: 1862314359100051617

Please include iamibo in your list. Thx!

Really sorry for the inconvenience for you. Many thanks:)

cc19&iamibo

This transaction can prove my wallet.
I have sent 1 nxt as payment to 14343293611098709683
Transaction id: 13217318471743287891

Real NEM adress:NCBVI6-QJI4AQ-C5HVB3-ZJZ3DP-H5CONN-SEABD4-TPUY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: