Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:47:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What platform do you use to launch ICO?  (Read 116 times)
Clickcluck (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

What platform do you choose to create crowdsale and token contracts?
Which blockchain is preferable to you, Ethereum or NEO?
franantp

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

I prefer Ethereum with its smart contract. because from the side I see it, blockchain ethereum is better and faster in doing transactions in addition to the development of blockchain with this platform in the future.
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Actually, Neo has much faster transaction speeds than Eth and are continuing to try to take over as the leaders for DApps and smart contracts. Nevertheless, Eth has the popularity advantage as of now-which is often more beneficial. For crowdfunding, you can always utilize Eth's crowdsale service or another platform such as startengine or crowdfunder which are also popular within the ICO world. We expand on this in our blog if you would like to learn more: http://bit.ly/ICOcrowdfunding

Mintdice.com
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:37:55 PM

Neither I would use ETC. The network is quicker and cheaper than any of those two you mentioned, however I don't know if they will be a major player in the future here.

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:54:51 PM

NEO is a blockchain project “that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.”

While ETH is designed for dapps. NEO is faster and cheaper as well compared to ETH.

I prefer NEO in the long term because it has much more utility and the smart economy is the future.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

I prefer ethereum due to the low gas fees of sending multiple tokens in a single transactions.Neo is my second favorite and I like the platform and its simplicity
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:51:29 PM

ICOs are best launched on the Ethereum blockchain network as it has the technology for tokens on it network. Couple with the ease and speedy confirmation of transactions.

What platform do you choose to create crowdsale and token contracts?
Which blockchain is preferable to you, Ethereum or NEO?

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:18:33 AM

I am not launching ICO, but when investing I prefer ETH, one of the best platforms ever. Here the link which explains my view: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

I think most people would choose the ERC20.
Because the launch of the ERC20 smart contract is simple and ETH is the most well-known, almost all lovers of cryptocurrency markets use ETH wallets.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

As a matter of fact, neo has substantially speedier exchange speeds than eth and are proceeding to endeavor to assume control as the pioneers for dapps and savvy contracts. In any case, eth has the ubiquity advantage starting at now-which is frequently more helpful. There are many other ways but you will need to search.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

I will suggest ethereum because its transaction is way too much faster, easier and cheaper than any other cryptocurrencies.Its blockchain technology has developed a lot in recent times. So I think ethereum would be the best.
Clickcluck (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

I think most people would choose the ERC20.
Because the launch of the ERC20 smart contract is simple and ETH is the most well-known, almost all lovers of cryptocurrency markets use ETH wallets.

What if I tell you that a deployment of NEO smart contract is as simple like a ETH smart contract.
On MyWish Platform you can create a smart contract without coding. What opinion will you have then?
Bile123

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

I know about such a platform as Waves. One of the main missions of Waves is to allow any business with prospects of development regardless of its size and geographical location to hold an ICO and raise funds for growth and development
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: