Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][WHITELIST] Zerobank — Your Local Currency🔥  (Read 27091 times)
DuyAnhZeroBank

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:06:29 AM

What bonuses are available for registration in the role of investor? I’m ready to make a considerable investment.
There is an increase in the additional amount of tokens you get the more tokens you purchase during the Whitelist. If you wait till the Pre-ICO, that percentage will drop and will become 0 in the ICO.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

How fast will transactions be made in the system? Is it possible to compare the speed with well-know system’s one?   

In the system, the transaction could be done near instantaneously as the password checked out. The only time end-users would have to wait is for the receiving agents to deliver the money to the agreed locations.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:25:02 AM

ERC223! I’ve never heard about this type of tokens yet. What does it give to the project?   
Compare to the commonly used ERC 20 standard, ERC223 is backwards compatible with it meaning every software that supports ERC20 will also supports ERC223.
The biggest change is that ERC223 no longer allow token to be transferred to a contract that does not allow token to be withdrawn meaning if someone send their token into such contract that has not allowed anyone to use it, the token will simply be locked and can never leave that contract. It can also save transaction fees in terms of gas.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:32:46 AM

When did the project started working on its own blockchain? When will the main stage of this work end?
For now, ZeroBank utilizes the Ethereum Blockchain and the development of its own will be condider in the future, depend on the spread, amount of customers , the system, etc; and will be announced when appropriate.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:56 AM

Will ZB help to create cryptocurrencies? For example, to create agrarian settlement’s own cryptocurrency?   
Can you give more clear and specific ideas about your question, I don't quite understand the second part.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:43:34 AM

Tell me pls, where the project is registered? The info that could be found on the Internet was discordant, at the same time, i saw that the project was going to work all over the world.
ZeroBank project is registered in Singapore.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:17:05 AM

Great! One more team member: https://medium.com/zerobank-cash/meet-dr-bao-ly-our-co-founder-and-cto-at-zerobank-a1e0dab4eb79. How many co-founders does ZB have?
ZeroBank has 3 co-founders. You can find more information about ZeroBank team at: https://zerobank.cash/ , section Team.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:25:03 AM

Will we see tokens on Bithumb? You know, this is project’s region of origin. 
ZeroBank will be listed on some exchange in the near future, not specifically on which and when, so please stay tuned for more information.
globalfromasia

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:41:59 AM

Hello Zerobank founders and supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Zerobank, here’s a quick overview:
ZeroBank is perfect in merging the differences between traditional and modern remittance services, or funds transfer. Although cryptocurrencies are not yet recognised as fiat money, ZeroBank has made it its duty to protect many consumers who participate in the Crypto market

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/zero-bank-ico-review/

Thanks!
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:05:42 AM

Hello Zerobank founders and supporters,

Our team just wrote up an ICO review for Zerobank, here’s a quick overview:
ZeroBank is perfect in merging the differences between traditional and modern remittance services, or funds transfer. Although cryptocurrencies are not yet recognised as fiat money, ZeroBank has made it its duty to protect many consumers who participate in the Crypto market

We’d love your input and comments https://www.globalfromasia.com/investments/zero-bank-ico-review/

Thanks!

I believe it is not quite accurate to refer to ZeroBank's duty as to protect consumers who participate in the crypto market because ZeroBank is not any kind of ledger. ZeroBank is more about an application and platform that allow more secure, convenient, and cheaper money transfer. As for our customers, they don't need either to know or own any token at all,  since that is settlement instrument used by our agents only.
PatriciaGo

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:16:21 AM

I've tested all the points of your plan and all is actually very useful!
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:53:38 PM

I learnt about the project in here (https://coinews.net/ico/zerobank). Is the bank gonna work in Russia?
Yes, ZeroBank network will get to Russia in the future, but please note that ZeroBank isn't a bank, rather a platform and application that would enable faster, more secure and convinient money transfe through the implementation of innovative technology and the sharing econymy model.

It's still a bit of a mystery as there are very fast transactions from other technologies like Bitcoin Cash.

SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

ZeroBank focuses on solving practical problems of enterprises in the field of money transfer inside and outside the country. Project development team is dedicated and professional, experience the relationship in specific fields. The choice of technology solutions and business models adhere to reality, in accordance with the current capacity of Blockchain technology and smart contract. However, it really takes a long time for ZB to be widely known and widely used.
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:03:09 AM

I still do not really understand how money transfer works if it turns out that in some big countries use this system to make transactions?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:09:53 AM

I still do not really understand how money transfer works if it turns out that in some big countries use this system to make transactions?
This affirmation requires professional knowledge to explain the relevant transaction process. As far as I know, most transactions need to cooperate with the third party payment companies.
DuyAnhZeroBank

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Hey! Does your project have ratings from any rating agencies? We have briefly studied your project and offer you our services, including the SWOT analysis of your project, basic or deep evaluation of the ICO and all project's aspects and assistance in road shows organization, including private meetings with investors. The good news is that we have discounts for all our services till the end of July.

Regards, Digital Rating Agency team
Here is some links of rating about ZeroBank's project, please check it out:
https://icobench.com/ico/zerobank
https://icoholder.com/en/zerobank-22323
https://icomarks.com/ico/zerobank
https://ico.coincheckup.com/zerobank/
About your service, please send more details to ZeroBank's mail at: contact@zerobank.cash so that we can consider.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

It would be good if you let the people here know how you are going to make those fast transactions happen.

Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Zerobank is a global money transfer and exchange system based on blockchain, smart contract technologies and sharing economy.
tamsyho1

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

I really liked the original idea of ??this project, hopefully the team can apply it carefully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: