Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm selling my Xdedic Account with $7.90 left in the account  (Read 100 times)
Johndoetriz (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

I'm selling my Xdedic Account with $7.90 left in the account ... Im selling it on bitify.com I have the xdedic link , my user name and password on instant delivery so soon as you purchase you'll receive the login... Also im open to offers if you want a lower price ... Search my user name - johndoetriz   on bitify.com and you'll find my listing
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:45:00 PM

Read something very interesting in Wikippedia

xDedic is a Russian language crime forum and marketplace.
I do not know  why somebody should buy accounts, even somebody purchasing accounts of these shady sites , it means all the crime associated with that account will be transferred to new owner. Ahh! New owner might be wanted law breaker without even doing something.
Johndoetriz (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Read something very interesting in Wikippedia

xDedic is a Russian language crime forum and marketplace.
I do not know  why somebody should buy accounts, even somebody purchasing accounts of these shady sites , it means all the crime associated with that account will be transferred to new owner. Ahh! New owner might be wanted law breaker without even doing something.

i dont think its all used for criminal activity, people use them different things also such as mining etc.... im pretty sure someone will have use for RDP's
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

I'm selling my Xdedic Account with $7.90 left in the account ... Im selling it on bitify.com I have the xdedic link , my user name and password on instant delivery so soon as you purchase you'll receive the login... Also im open to offers if you want a lower price ... Search my user name - johndoetriz   on bitify.com and you'll find my listing

This is too dangerous a deal, I would not risk it. Because the police can put you in jail for nothing
Johndoetriz (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

This is too dangerous a deal, I would not risk it. Because the police can put you in jail for nothing

Lol no they can't bro, who you hear that from ? ... You wouldn't even be tied to something someone else is doing. Also for my account I only bought two rdp's which i didnt get to use... i mainly was using a tool thats on xdedic... No risk with my account at all
Johndoetriz (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:02:25 AM

Oh this is interesting! I haven't used TOR until now. I think I have a reason now to use it. My curiosity has just ignited!

Definitely check out my listing on bitify, if your interested in xdedic to get RDP's and they have some nice tools that come in handy
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

The market of crypto currency started with just one coin called bitcoin but now the market is surrounded with different types of new coins that are operation in the market. Actually many coins are coming daily but not all are good. So for the new investors and for the risk free investors bitcoin is the best solution to invest.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: