Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?  (Read 9816 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Now a days business and product is for all. Every country exchange their core product with other countries to meet theit demand. What you think Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?
I think cryptocurrency will be a great help in the world business due to the fact that it caters a lot of unique features that can be useful un the business world which includes investing, and making transactions in a more accessible and fastest way as possible. It helps businessman to collide and be connected with one another even in a long range.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:46:56 PM

Now a days business and product is for all. Every country exchange their core product with other countries to meet theit demand. What you think Is cryptocurrency help to expand the world business?
Cryptocurrencies are just one of the payment options together with bank cards, webmoney, paypal, etc. Yes, they do facilitate the conduct of local businesses, but I don't think they have a significant influence on the global movement of services and goods.
At the same time, blockchain - the technology which underlies crypto - could be a serious engine of progress in certain spheres like data storage, finance, gaming due its inherent features. In this way, crypto could help emerging new types of businesses and thus contribute to the world's economy.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

I think cryptocurrency will be a great help in the world business due to the fact that it caters a lot of unique features that can be useful un the business world which includes investing, and making transactions in a more accessible and fastest way as possible. It helps businessman to collide and be connected with one another even in a long range.
in fact, nowadays many companies are adopting blockchain for their business needs. so i am sure that later cryptocurrency will be the choice in the business world because of its advantages
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

This is certain. The cryptocurrency can circumvent some laws. The cryptocurrency is also the new order of the world currency. It will change the relationship between the state and the state. In the future, no country may impose economic sanctions.
I myself use bitcoins and recommend peoples to use it. Other invested plat forms like Stock market, Gold and silver and totally useless. That’s my opinion.
Well opinions could be different because I think though Bitcoin is the latest and most economic way to make money, the rest of the platforms you just talked about have also been great spots for investment and people have made great fortunes in it.

Gold is still one of the most attracted and profitable way to make money besides investments in real estate and stock market. Economic theory says that no mater where you invest, you will make profit, now it is the scale of the profit that is affected by your intellect and business plan.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:24:42 AM

Surely, it does help, but it's role is not that significant yet in my view. Big companies rarely accept Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, because the volatility could kill their profit for example.

Aristotle Paces

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:47:12 AM

There may be slight limitations. As the world economy stabilizes, cryptocurrency will have a fairly sustainable impact. However, that isn't certain.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Cryptocurrency is a currency, but the difference between it and fiats is it digital property. It aids easier and faster transactions.
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

Cyrpto and bitcoin is more than just digital currency. It is associating the technology and financial services offering efficient, simple and transparent transactions.  Through what crypto offers a business can be expanded and runs more efficient and simpler probably. Therefore, it should be always supported to be more developed to prepare our child and grandchild deal with this technology.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

Yes, for sure cryptocurrency will help to expand the world business . There are plenty of ways to grow a business and expand internationally .If you want to expand globally accepting cryptocurrency can help .Accepting Bitcoin is easy for business they will reduce fraud and make your product more available across the world.
I think crypto currency is created by keeping up with the times and technology and what is needed to expand my business to feel the technology of the economy obtained from that currency and the blockchain economic system that will be the best system for the future of the business
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:32:59 AM

Bitcoin is designed for the online payment system with out any third party or Institution so with this the future of businesses can be better and it would be more expand in the world if bitcoin and crypto become using in this for future and now many new companies and projects have started this for the crypto to easy for every one.

DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

One of the main focus of cryptocurrency is to enhance businesses to improve upon their payment systems. With the help of cryptocurrency, theft and corruption can be checked due to the smart contract which allows all transactions to be recorded and tracked anytime, anywhere. This technology allows businesses to raise funds from investors to support the vision of the project as investors also gain profit in the end when the projects fully actualize its goals.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

Surely, it does help, but it's role is not that significant yet in my view. Big companies rarely accept Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, because the volatility could kill their profit for example.
This is happening. Yes, there is sense of insecurity in such big companies of world. They are confused on their steps to be taken regarding bitcoin or any other crypto currency. They come to know sometimes profits will demolish due to volatility, but we have seen few of them making progress even using bitcoin. Some are still accepting bitcoin while mostly are avoiding.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

I think cryptocurrency is one of the best tools when it comes to the business world, because cryptocurrency is sent virtually, it made transaction system a lot easier than what we usually do. Doing transactions and payment is one of the most important thing to be considered when it comes to business, so I think cryptocurrency gives a great help and advantage to every business trades.

Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

We cannot deny the fact  that crypto can help everyone to earn a good profit and even   to help businesses to enhance more. Its a great opportunity to help expand the world business by means of investing into it. It has a good advantage when it comes to business.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

If we talk about cryptocurrency projects that are business, most of them have their own cryptocurrency, which serves as a fuel for their business. Therefore, I believe that cryptocurrencies are definitely expanding the global business.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:42:05 PM

I interpret it in a broader context, bitcoin can not only expand world business, but also make it easier in terms of payment transactions. there is no transfer limit, it will be very helpful for large-scale payments...

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

I interpret it in a broader context, bitcoin can not only expand world business, but also make it easier in terms of payment transactions. there is no transfer limit, it will be very helpful for large-scale payments...

If whole world accepts it than then payment problem could be solved easily and also within no time payment can reach at very low fees so it is the boon for everybody as today people do not have time and payment is the big issue as it takes long time in conventional banking system .
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

Bitcoin is designed for the online payment system with out any third party or Institution so with this the future of businesses can be better and it would be more expand in the world if bitcoin and crypto become using in this for future and now many new companies and projects have started this for the crypto to easy for every one.

I am agree, if many government regulate bitcoin for payment and currency, i am believe many bussiness sector will use bitcoin and save a lot cost. It will give good effect for bussiness because company can expand their bussiness and will opening more jobs for people
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

We cannot deny the fact  that crypto can help everyone to earn a good profit and even   to help businesses to enhance more. Its a great opportunity to help expand the world business by means of investing into it. It has a good advantage when it comes to business.

Yes, the cryptocurrencies, I mean, the most popular of them, can help to expand the global business.  I am sure, the wisest people, businessmen, have already understood it and use crypto actively.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:17:03 PM

of course influential if it does not affect why many countries prohibit the existence of bitcoin in their country with the economic system
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: